The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 05-17-2022, 05:01 AM   #61
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Maybe it's just me, but I honestly think malice and stupidity often go hand in hand.
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 05:29 AM   #62
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Can you shut up with your lunatic fantasies about Reptiloids from Nibiru trying to probe you in the ass?
Its neither smart of funny.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I was resisting asking in another of his new threads when it will devolve into insisting it was aliens, but you said it better.
reptiloids? aliens? like you 2 are like literally like the only ones here like talking about like aliens n stuff lol like literally LOL. cry mooaarr! maybe take a look in the mirror? using some bogus theory trying to discredit actual conspiracies that are happening is an old cointel cnn tactic and apparently you haven’t learned anything about conspiracy theories this past 2 years….sad! keep trusting your big gov masters and donate to that ukraine relief fund, nwo would love that!

biden is set to visit Buffalo NY today to show support for the victims families, ironically he never visited the site of the Waukesha parade massacre because the attacker was a black supremacist, that would be racist. however the Buffalo incident was a white supremacist so it fits perfectly into the leftist narrative and he can talk all day about how white supremacy is our greatest threat. as if we needed more reason to believe these attacks and their media coverage aren’t politically motivated.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 05:43 AM   #63
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
reptiloids? aliens? like you 2 are like literally like the only ones here like talking about like aliens n stuff lol like literally LOL. cry mooaarr! maybe take a look in the mirror? using some bogus theory trying to discredit actual conspiracies that are happening is an old cointel cnn tactic and apparently you haven’t learned anything about conspiracy theories this past 2 years….sad! keep trusting your big gov masters and donate to that ukraine relief fund, nwo would love that!
You're not going to win anyone over by saying stuff like this, dude.
Old 05-17-2022, 11:39 AM   #64
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
I hope you have lots of tinfoil...seems you will need it a lot.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 12:34 PM   #65
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

As a general rule of thumb, if I see it on the news I don't believe it*
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 01:18 PM   #66
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
As a general rule of thumb, if I see it on the news I don't believe it*
I think that's a good rule.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 01:22 PM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
You're not going to win anyone over by saying stuff like this, dude.
i get that people don’t wanna hear the truth when it contradicts their preferred narrative and political stance, i get it. i just call it like it is. and if you don’t like that, well, i really don’t care.

anyway, as expected, biden is inciting more riots using the “white supremacist” boogeyman narrative again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/POTUS/sta...Cx_cv-1a8qAAAA

the nerve of a man who held hands with kkk leader/klansmen robert byrd, who wrote the 1994 crime bill that punished black people, to be lecturing us about white supremacy.

biden’s speech today officially shifted the gears from covid to racism. midterm elections are very important to the new world order, and they need to start inciting these riots now to intimidate voters, more false flags to make people scared to leave the house, easier to steal elections that way. and of course with the help of mail in ballots, “to be safe from covid” but protests and riots are covid-free. we’ve all seen this movie before.

get ready for another “summer of love”
Old 05-17-2022, 02:21 PM   #68
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:

get ready for another “summer of love”
Yeah another round of *coughs* mostly peaceful protests *coughs*. I hate that these hypocrites lose their **** over the Canadian Trucker Convoy that was an actual peaceful protest.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 03:16 PM   #69
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
reptiloids? aliens? like you 2 are like literally like...
Eh huh... You're the sort of personality that death cults easily grab up if it wasn't for Christianity keeping a leash on you for your own safety.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 08:47 PM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Eh huh... You're the sort of personality that death cults easily grab up if it wasn't for Christianity keeping a leash on you for your own safety.
ah, so you’re against Christianity… got it.
Old 05-17-2022, 08:51 PM   #71
Leo656
The Franchise

Why would that be shocking? Most people nowadays eschew all religion entirely. It's a sign of the times. We know how the sun works, now, we don't need to make up stories to try and explain stuff.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2022, 01:29 PM   #72
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
ah, so you’re against Christianity… got it.
Literally just said, in other words, that it's the only thing saving you from your behavior, but sure, whatever, I couldn't care less about that or any religion.
Old 05-24-2022, 02:35 PM   #73
Banned

Quote:
Literally just said, in other words, that it's the only thing saving you from your behavior, but sure, whatever, I couldn't care less about that or any religion.
not even islam? you sorta come off as the type. i could be wrong though…
Old 05-24-2022, 05:28 PM   #74
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

The type? By which you mean what, the things you assume about left leaning people based on some script right wing extremists insist must be real?

No, don't care about any of them. I respect people's right to their own beliefs, so far as they aren't hurting or oppressing others with it, but that's all.

Don't confuse left leaning ideologies, and basic respecting of other people's right to their chosen religions, with supporting any of them. (Though will disagree with some things about them as need be.) As a lifelong atheist, none of them have ever mattered two cents to me. But thanks for the secularized spin-offs of Christian holiday spin-offs of Pagan holidays, those are enjoyable.
Old 05-24-2022, 05:50 PM   #75
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
The type? By which you mean what, the things you assume about left leaning people based on some script right wing extremists insist must be real?
You mean the script the left recites almost word for word?

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 05:59 PM   #76
Leo656
The Franchise

I think it's funny as hell that someone implied Indigo might be a Muslim, considering how generally Liberal she is.

I mean, I've never once heard her advocate for bigamy, child brides, marrying one's rapist, stoning women to death for being raped, forced genital mutilation on female babies, the right for a husband to beat his wife to death for being "disobedient"... or any of that stuff that gets handwaved away as "just part of that specific religions' culture". So even if she wasn't an outspoken atheist... I'd be reasonably certain she wasn't a Muslim. C'mon guy.

Pretty sure not a single woman on planet Earth practices Islam willingly in the first place. More like they go along with it under threat of death. Either that or they just really hate women even though they accidentally are one. But that's just speculation on my part, I admit.

Anyway yeah that was pretty humorous. Next somebody's gonna accuse ME of being a Democrat, while we're just throwing sh*t at the wall in spite of logic or evidence.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:16 PM   #77
superstaff
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Anyway yeah that was pretty humorous. Next somebody's gonna accuse ME of being a Democrat, while we're just throwing sh*t at the wall in spite of logic or evidence.
You filthy, filthy libtard Dem!!!!!!!!1!!!!1

In my case, leftists accuse me of being a Republican/Right Winger/Trumptard. The right accuse me of being a Democrat/Left Winger/Bidentard. The truth is I don't affiliate myself with either side, believe most politicians are corrupt, and neither side gives a flying eff for any of us plebs. I rather enjoy having my own opinions on various topics without forcing myself to change or warp my beliefs just to 'fit in' with the blue or the red (both sides have made it clear they don't want me anyhow). It's nice. More people should try it.
Old 05-24-2022, 06:48 PM   #78
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Pretty sure not a single woman on planet Earth practices Islam willingly in the first place. More like they go along with it under threat of death. Either that or they just really hate women even though they accidentally are one. But that's just speculation on my part, I admit.
Even ignoring all my female Muslim family members and family friends numbering in the thousands, I guess all the millions of conversions of Western Women to Islam are all only happening because they think they're gonna be killed, or they hate women. That seems very plausible.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2022, 06:51 PM   #79
Leo656
The Franchise

Stepford Wife Syndrome.

If a woman "willingly" joins any group that is violently outspoken in their systemic hatred of women, on some level it's either coercion OR the person simply lacks any awareness whatsoever.

I'm an outspoken misogynist myself, but even I feel like those people are completely f*cking overboard.

Old 05-24-2022, 07:05 PM   #80
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

You know the men who are like, "I say let the women be the leaders and make all the decisions!" (because they don't want to have to be take responsibility themselves, largely)? It's a little bit like the opposite of that, but in a religious guise.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote