The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 08-06-2021, 09:00 AM   #42
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Do you really think gender dysphoria can be fixed by a psychologist? Not starting ****, just asking an honest question here. Like how would they do it?
Yes.
This "gender dysphoria" is no different than any other mental illness, which revolve around person having unrealistic / delusional expectation of their body or existence. Like those women who starve themselves to death, believing that they need to lose weight, when they are already thin enough.

All of it should be cured, not with drilling holes and chopping balls, but psychological help and medicines..
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 01:27 PM   #43
Prowler
Emperor

"Internet celebrity"

I spend a lot of time online and I've never heard of this guy. And now that I know who he is, I wish I went back to the time I was unaware of his existence.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 12:37 AM   #44
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
"Internet celebrity"

I spend a lot of time online and I've never heard of this guy. And now that I know who he is, I wish I went back to the time I was unaware of his existence.
I know I know, I just didn't know what to say. Internet personality maybe? This person is literally the most documented person on the internet. Even without the 60 hour-long episode (so far) documentary, there is still an insane amount of info online about this person.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 11:08 AM   #46
sdp
-

I doubt any government investigation will be as through as the one internet detectives have done. They understand the whole context of the chris saga that would require months of work for any investigation to get through it all.
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 04:11 PM   #47
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I doubt any government investigation will be as through as the one internet detectives have done. They understand the whole context of the chris saga that would require months of work for any investigation to get through it all.
It also requires to you 'play along' and suspend your disbelief. Like, yes, Chris Chan actually DOES believe all the stuff you're investigation Mr. FBI Man, it's not an act. It helps if you know what Sonic, Pokemon, MLP and whatever other fandoms they follow are.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 08-09-2021, 09:51 AM   #48
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Kinda sounds like the woman on the phone call is a known psycho that gets off on getting people to end themselves online. Sounds like she was making Chris say these things to use as blackmail to use against em later to get em to end it all, but things went south when the call was leaked.

I'm not sure, Chris is gullible but I mean, they love themselves too much, it would probably be easier to talk em into ending someone else than to get them to end themselves. Like even if you would try to scare em with stuff like 'once this gets out, your life is over!! Might as well end it now!' they'd be too um... Naive to fully grasp the gravity of the situation.

I mean this is a person fooled by a kid into thinking she was a girl and made him do all kinds of weird **** and when the person finally pulled the metaphorical curtain to reveal that the girl was fake all along, they still asked to talk to the girl. The guy was like 'dont you get it? There is no girl, it was me all along' 'i understand, can I talk to the girl please'.

Like this woman would literally need to draw a diagram and explain 20 times just how bad a recording that they admitting to putting momma in the Alabama Slamma would be so horrible to potentially lead to ending yourself being the only way out. Idk I just don't see it but who knows.

I'm confused on what happened to the mother. I thought she was checked out. Surely they ran a rape kit on her to confirm wether or not she was taken to Alabama. We never found out the results of that.

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 08-09-2021 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-09-2021, 11:40 AM   #49
Sumac
Banned

I just wanted to write about this.
Yeah, apparently he was egged by a known troll-psychopath who boiled hamsters alive in a microwave and bulled someone to suicide.

So, if this guy is just mad, this woman is pure unhinged psychopath.
Old 08-22-2021, 12:39 PM   #50
neatoman
Emperor

Assuming Chris is convicted, what happens afterwards? It's not like there's going to be a home to go back to, by the time of release that house will most likely have been condemned or sold.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 02:17 PM   #51
neatoman
Emperor

Chris = Jesus Christ?
Hahahaha!
Old 09-27-2021, 03:35 PM   #52
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

If that is a real letter.... good grief, wannabe cult leader much?

Nooo no no. This guy needs to remain where he is safe from himself and others are safe from him.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 04:50 PM   #53
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Ugh.

Luckily his 'cult' are mostly trolls that play among for the sake of keeping the party going so to speak. None of them actually believe stuff like the dimensional merge or the fact he was possessed by a cartoon for a year or any of his other nonsense.

Old 09-27-2021, 04:52 PM   #54
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Assuming Chris is convicted, what happens afterwards? It's not like there's going to be a home to go back to, by the time of release that house will most likely have been condemned or sold.
Hopefully Adult services has got the process in place to get her disability or something and got her to people who can take care of her.
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2021, 08:07 PM   #55
Coola Yagami
Overlord

That is a good question. I wonder what happens to all that stuff. Like if Chris is serving time for several years and the mom is now at an old folks home or whatever, will the bank take the house and they just dump all the toys and crap?

I can only imagine the intense meltdown Chris will suffer whenever they're let out and find out they don't have a home and all their stuff is gone. And the funny thing is, the meltdown will be over all the stuff being gone rather than the fact that Chris'll be homeless.

Old 09-28-2021, 01:58 AM   #56
Sumac
Banned

Just a reminder CC is not a "she" or "they".
He is a grown up crazy man. Not a woman or a something in between.
Stop using leftie trash "newspeak".
Old 10-01-2021, 12:31 PM   #57
ToSte
Hench Mutant

How bout "it"?
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2021, 02:05 AM   #58
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToSte View Post
How bout "it"?
Nah. He is still "he".
Old 10-25-2021, 03:58 PM   #59
Coola Yagami
Overlord

So Chris has been sending mails to.... idk exactly, but the internet being the internet has gotten their hands on em to read. Apparently Chris must have been given a bible to read or something cause now the nutjob literally thinks they are Jesus Christ reincarnated and imprisoned now as He was back then.

Someone should stage a fake crucifixion to see if that snaps them out of their delusions. But who knows, they're so far gone at this point, they'll legit think they'll come back to life in 3 days.

Old 03-05-2022, 07:44 PM   #60
neatoman
Emperor

In case anyone is interested, Chris never got a trial (so far) and has been moved to a different facility, possibly a mental hospital. Chris has spent the last few months sending out letters people have published online but this new facility may not allow this, meaning this could indeed be the end of the public getting new information about this person.
Hahahaha!