The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 11-30-2017, 12:24 PM   #1
Mexiun
Foot Soldier

Turtles vs Splinter/Footclan?

I had this weird idea one day as i was talking to a friend of mine, what if eventually Splinter and his footclan go too far with ruling/protecting New York and the Turtles disagree with it?

Then maybe perhaps the Turtles are forced to fight against the footclan (including that short haired girl i forgot the name of) and Karai may return to take over the footclan aswell and is aiming to kill Splinter.
So it will be Splinter and his footclan vs the Turtles vs Karai and her mutants.

It will be chaos throughout New York, many innocents caught between the war and lots of emotional moments between the Turtles and Splinter, lots of doubt and sorrow.

Not sure how it would end though, perhaps Splinter dies somehow but deffinitly NOT by one of his own sons because that goes too far. Perhaps he dies by heart attack or maybe even Karai, which then takes over the footclan in his place and becomes the next Shredder?
Mexiun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:53 PM   #2
neatoman
Emperor

I think it's pretty obvious that Splinter isn't going to continue leading the Foot Clan forever, it's just the nature of these kinds of comics. The scenario you propose does seem like a fairly reasonable conclusion to his leadership.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:58 PM   #3
CyberCubed
Overlord

It's quite possible Splinter will die in issue 100. After Nick killed off Splinter the idea of IDW doing the same is pretty likely, and in this universe Hamato Yoshi will be reunited with Tang Shen in the afterlife.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 10:07 AM   #4
Weapons@theready
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
I think it's pretty obvious that Splinter isn't going to continue leading the Foot Clan forever, it's just the nature of these kinds of comics. The scenario you propose does seem like a fairly reasonable conclusion to his leadership.
Karai is coming back eventually, so its a pretty safe bet that he won't be in control of the Foot Clan forever. Also, there is the aspect of a resurrected Shredder still lingering with the Pantheon, so who knows where he fits in with leadership of the Foot when he comes back
Weapons@theready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 03:58 PM   #5
Mexiun
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapons@theready View Post
Karai is coming back eventually, so its a pretty safe bet that he won't be in control of the Foot Clan forever. Also, there is the aspect of a resurrected Shredder still lingering with the Pantheon, so who knows where he fits in with leadership of the Foot when he comes back
Shredder will be a footsoldier lol.
Mexiun is offline   Reply With Quote