The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 10-13-2021, 02:45 PM   #41
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

If Zoomers are using humor to cope with the ongoing misfortune/failure that occurs around the world, then let them.

I would rather they ease their pain.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 04:33 PM   #42
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
If Zoomers are using humor to cope with the ongoing misfortune/failure that occurs around the world, then let them.
They are not coping with problems in the world.
They are coping with their own impotency and being losers. Also making fetish and new ideology out of it.

Being sad sack is a one thing, making your impotency into your whole personality and a "gimmick", which everyone should worship and stealing happiness of normal life from others is evil.
So **** zoomers.
**** those losers into deepest regions of Earth.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 04:34 PM   #43
sdp
Megan Fox = April

They should use heroin instead.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 05:20 AM   #44
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

One thing that I admire about Zoomers is that they won't idolize the affluent as much as previous generations.

They aren't mindless consumers/fanatics, and are willing to call out unacceptable and immoral behavior. Generation Z will not tolerate a society that acts indifferent towards it.
Old 11-07-2021, 07:05 AM   #45
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
One thing that I admire about Zoomers is that they won't idolize the affluent as much as previous generations.

They aren't mindless consumers/fanatics, and are willing to call out unacceptable and immoral behavior.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

You are either troll or live in a cave, from where you periodically crawl to write some stupid stuff here and get yourself food.

There is also possibility that you are a zealot, who can't see world for what really is, but this makes you legit insane.

Zoomers won't idolize?
Haven't you seen borderline religious worship of Obama or AOC or Bernie Sanders? Some actors, supporting Zoomers ideology, like Baldwin? Literally blind worship of autistic Greta Bugberg?

Zoomers are not mindless consumers fanatics?
Then what is their super loyalty to corporations and companies, which produce stuff their like?
For example their blind loyalty to Disney, which is willing to exploit poor and oppressed (really oppressed people) and break every single law. Disney literally breaks every single principle Zoomers proclaim as the core of their ideology and themselves, yet, as long as Disney produces another garbage remake or "Marvel movie" Zoomers eat it up and ask for more?

What about Zoomers obsession with collectibles and clothes from certain brands? And you call those people "not consumers"!?

Zoomers, is probably THE MOST consumerist and hypocritical generation ever lived.

There are not only willing to consume any garbage, from movies, to devices produced by companies, whose politics they approve, but they also willing to turn blind eyes when those companies involved in some practices, Zoomers proclaim to be bad, like using literal slaves, breaking all possible laws and the like.

But nope, another Marvel movie or buying another set of clothes is worth pretending that Dinsey doesn't work with country, which commits literal genocide (China) or that those goods are not produced by borderline slaves.

But, of course, Zoomers are not consumers and definitely won't tolerate injustice in society!!

Quote:
Generation Z will not tolerate a society that acts indifferent towards it.
That's the only truth your post contains, but for a wrong reason: Zoomers won't tolerate society which ignores them, because, they are empty losers and fragile imbeciles.

The don't understand hardships, they think not being able to buy smoothie in a Cafe is the nerve wracking, life-destroying problem, which takes enormous mental faculties to overcome.

They think being told "NO" is a literal violence, akin to being punched in a face or that being told that they are and everything they do are not most important things on the planet is a horrible act of abuse.

Those definitely won't let society to forget about them...like fleas won't let dog forget about them.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:26 AM   #46
sdp
Megan Fox = April

lol there's literally a meme about consoomers and it's not Gen Z. Gen X are the biggest consoomers because of the time they were raised involved mass media advertisement, hell companies are still milking the 80s even to this day and that began in the early 00s. Millenials definitely consoom a lot but not to the level of Gen X and in comparison Gen Z is far better in many aspects, not saying they aren't at all but not in the same level of shills that Gen X and even millenials are. Gen X in general was a trash generation, now that they are boomers it's plain to see.

I'm not saying Gen Z are the hope or brave either, they're mindless consoomers of social media and think that's all there is too life and technology, so they're retarded in their own way but at least they have time to see if they outgrow that or if it will always define them. Millennials at least seem to not be as influenced by the trash that defined Gen X and is defining Gen Z since they're in the middle of it and neither has played too much of a role in their lives.

What I'm trying to say, is all generations are trash because of different reasons and all generations eventually become boomers which is the epitome of trash and might as well die at that point, absolutely worthless to society and only complaining about because the world they grew up with doesn't exist anymore. It's culture in general that is the problem and not the generations.

Spoiler:
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 09:21 AM   #47
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
lol there's literally a meme about consoomers and it's not Gen Z. Gen X are the biggest consoomers because of the time they were raised involved mass media advertisement, hell companies are still milking the 80s even to this day and that began in the early 00s. Millenials definitely consoom a lot but not to the level of Gen X and in comparison Gen Z is far better in many aspects, not saying they aren't at all but not in the same level of shills that Gen X and even millenials are. Gen X in general was a trash generation, now that they are boomers it's plain to see.

I'm not saying Gen Z are the hope or brave either, they're mindless consoomers of social media and think that's all there is too life and technology, so they're retarded in their own way but at least they have time to see if they outgrow that or if it will always define them. Millennials at least seem to not be as influenced by the trash that defined Gen X and is defining Gen Z since they're in the middle of it and neither has played too much of a role in their lives.

What I'm trying to say, is all generations are trash because of different reasons and all generations eventually become boomers which is the epitome of trash and might as well die at that point, absolutely worthless to society and only complaining about because the world they grew up with doesn't exist anymore. It's culture in general that is the problem and not the generations.

You should shave your edges, bro, or you will become pincushion at night.
Old 11-12-2021, 02:40 PM   #48
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Back in 2011, I had just grown into a teen. I felt that the world wouldn't change that much or anything. The atmosphere felt static for me.

How times have changed ...
Old 11-12-2021, 03:12 PM   #49
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:

They aren't mindless consumers/fanatics, and are willing to call out unacceptable and immoral behavior. Generation Z will not tolerate a society that acts indifferent towards it.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 05:37 AM   #50
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I wonder which icons/individuals will represent Gen-Z.

I could see Billie Eilish becoming the main icon, but I could also name:

• Halle Bailey
  • Willow Smith
  • Yara Shahidi
  • Olivia Rodrigo
  • Mackenzie Foy
  • Sadie Sink
  • Greta Thunberg
  • Chloe Bailey
  • Isabela Merced
  • ChloĆ« Grace Moretz
  • Olivia Holt
  • Simone Biles
  • Joey King
  • Lil Nas X
  • Jojo Siwa
  • Finn Wolfhard
  • Brec Bassinger
  • Millie Bobby Brown
  • Amandla Stenberg
  • Storm Reid
  • Rowan Blanchard
  • Skai Jackson

There are just so many to name ...

Last edited by Papenbrook; 11-14-2021 at 10:09 AM.
Old 11-14-2021, 07:06 AM   #51
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Back in 2011, I had just grown into a teen. I felt that the world wouldn't change that much or anything. The atmosphere felt static for me.

How times have changed ...
Are you trying to say it has become better, because, of Zoomers, LOL?

If anything it has become WORSE, because, of new generation of dumb snowflakes (you unsurprisingly admire) who had started pointless culture war, trying to destroy foundation of the Western civilization, which had allowed social and technical progress in the first place.

Also, those very same Zoomers has become a bunch of puppets at the hands of spineless elites, who allowed tyranny of Russia and China spread across the world.

Quote:
Some non-binary trans clown with xir pronounce, who would be ridiculed and given as an example of how dumb zoomers were.

Also, most zoomer "artists" are just regurgitating things from the past and not particularly talented to create something on their own, that would stood test of time. A destiny of all kids thinking they are smarter than everyone who came before them.
So, yeah, your team has a lot of things going for it. Being successful, smart and useful is not one of them though.
Old 11-14-2021, 10:30 AM   #52
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
you sure sound like a boomer
You are sure sounding like a worthless troll.
Old 11-14-2021, 01:08 PM   #53
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I wonder which traits that Generation Alpha will take from Zoomers.
Old 11-14-2021, 02:32 PM   #54
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
I wonder which traits that Generation Alpha will take from Zoomers.
Hopefully none.
Old 11-14-2021, 04:52 PM   #55
MrPliggins
Foot Elite

Quote:

I could see Billie Eilish becoming the main icon, but I could also name:

• Halle Bailey
  • Willow Smith
  • Yara Shahidi
  • Olivia Rodrigo
  • Mackenzie Foy
  • Sadie Sink
  • Greta Thunberg
  • Chloe Bailey
  • Isabela Merced
  • ChloĆ« Grace Moretz
  • Olivia Holt
  • Simone Biles
  • Joey King
  • Lil Nas X
  • Jojo Siwa
  • Finn Wolfhard
  • Brec Bassinger
  • Millie Bobby Brown
  • Amandla Stenberg
  • Storm Reid
  • Rowan Blanchard
  • Skai Jackson

There are just so many to name ...
I only know who 5 of these people are
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2021, 07:14 PM   #56
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I can list off some more.
  • Zara Larsson
  • Rachel Zegler
  • Jenna Ortega
  • Bailee Madison
  • Ciara Bravo
  • Maisie Williams
  • Diana Silvers
  • Chloe Kim
  • Josie Totah
  • Bella Ramsey
Old 11-14-2021, 08:42 PM   #57
Sumac
Banned

Gladly I know none of those people.
Old 11-19-2021, 04:25 PM   #58
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I wonder what fashion trends will be popular among Gen-Z.

Personally, I hope that skinny jeans will go out of fashion. They were always too tight, and I never really vibed with the style.
Old 01-20-2022, 01:15 PM   #59
Sumac
Banned

The Most Valuable Thing I Can Teach My Kid Is How to Be Lazy
And then zoomers gonna cry, why their lives are so bad.
Old 01-31-2022, 04:25 AM   #60
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

My Hero Academia is the ultimate zoomer manga.

As I skim through various social media websites, I see various youngsters obsess over it.

It warms my attentive heart.