The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2023, 11:43 PM   #601
Sumac
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
It's sad, seeing you be as polite as possible to him but still getting insulted. It also looks ugly.
Its sad someone believing in fictional monsters and other nonsense dictate by outdated fairy tales in 21st century and being a spineless snowflake, who can't face any opposition to his insanity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Well given he hates lefties, then it must be proof that Russia, in the space of 30 years, has gone from Communism to Fascism under Putin...
Not sure, if serious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Dear ****ing lord, what on earth flavour of kool aid have you been drinking now…
At this point, none of it looks outrageously crazy.
J6 might not have been a setup per se, but denying HOW convenient it was for Democrats is foolish.

Last edited by Sumac; 11-28-2023 at 11:50 PM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 11:55 PM   #602
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior
 
TurtleManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: KALI
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Dear ****ing lord, what on earth flavour of kool aid have you been drinking now…
Here is the video of the Capitol Police “going undercover as Antifa”

https://twitter.com/WallStreetApes/s...96053428842855

There was also a video of them removing handcuffs and fist bumping a crisis actor they “arrested”

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...52222686458317

And another one of them standing around calmly doing nothing while the “insurrection” was starting

https://twitter.com/leslibless/statu...38388446912574

Why was this footage kept hidden from the public for so long? Did the Capitol Police collude with Nancy Pelosi and help orchestrate the J6 sham?
__________________
“Ninja Turtles are rare and priceless!” - Monroe Q. Flem

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2023, 11:59 PM   #603
Sumac
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
My inkling would be to say, "That's crazy!" However, this was at the same point in time (as BLM at large, anyway) they were trying to convince us going to the beach and outdoor dining was extremely dangerous.
My favorite part is how Democrats and some people from a government were crying about "horrible pandemic, which will kill people, if you just stand near each other", yet, the very same politicians encouraged BLM riots and anti-police protests.

Yet, when Trump supporters gathered together, media were drumming up "how how it will spread the virus to EVERYONE!!". Its almost like they thought COVID won't affect people "with right beliefs".
Bunch of two-faced retards.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2023, 12:16 AM   #604
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior
 
TurtleManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: KALI
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
My favorite part is how Democrats and some people from a government were crying about "horrible pandemic, which will kill people, if you just stand near each other", yet, the very same politicians encouraged BLM riots and anti-police protests.

Yet, when Trump supporters gathered together, media were drumming up "how how it will spread the virus to EVERYONE!!". Its almost like they thought COVID won't affect people "with right beliefs".
Bunch of two-faced retards.
It is their double standard. Another example is how the left condemns “police brutality” and want to defund police. But now that all these Soros backed AG’s and DA’s have been persecuting Trump, now the same anti-police crowd wants to see Trump in jail and cheer on at all these endless lawsuits, court dates and witch hunt, because they disagree with his politics. They also celebrated the unarmed woman being shot by Capitol Police on J6, and the 20+ year sentences for J6 political prisoners.
__________________
“Ninja Turtles are rare and priceless!” - Monroe Q. Flem

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 03:41 PM   #605
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,957
Oh dear, you couldn’t make it up, well you could, and bam there goes all the conspiracy nuts thinking antifa and undercover cops might be involved in Jan 6th…

https://newrepublic.com/post/177333/...t-edited-tapes
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2023, 04:49 PM   #606
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: USA
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Oh dear, you couldn’t make it up, well you could, and bam there goes all the conspiracy nuts thinking antifa and undercover cops might be involved in Jan 6th…

https://newrepublic.com/post/177333/...t-edited-tapes
I dont think that its to the extent that some people may think...but there were

Rioter or journalist? Man who said he was only filming Jan. 6 convicted.
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 04:16 AM   #607
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,957
Paywalled so I can't read. I don't deny there were non-rioters present. But the GoP admission is basically refuting their assertion all the trouble was antifa or undercover cops, because why else would they want to hide faces unless it was their supporters instead?
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 09:40 AM   #608
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior
 
TurtleManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: KALI
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Paywalled so I can't read. I don't deny there were non-rioters present. But the GoP admission is basically refuting their assertion all the trouble was antifa or undercover cops, because why else would they want to hide faces unless it was their supporters instead?
That is precisely why they are blurring faces, to hide the identities of undercover operatives involved in the J6 sham. You really think big federal government would be trying to protect innocent J6ers? They had the tapes all along, they’ve already seen them, they did whatever they needed with them. Who else identity would they be trying to hide besides, say, undercover J6 operatives, aka feds. This just shows that perhaps Speaker Mike Johnson isn’t as “based” as you thought. Pretty hard to find a Republican not at all compromised by uniparty swamp.
__________________
“Ninja Turtles are rare and priceless!” - Monroe Q. Flem

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 07:26 AM   #609
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleManiac View Post
That is precisely why they are blurring faces, to hide the identities of undercover operatives involved in the J6 sham. You really think big federal government would be trying to protect innocent J6ers? They had the tapes all along, they’ve already seen them, they did whatever they needed with them. Who else identity would they be trying to hide besides, say, undercover J6 operatives, aka feds. This just shows that perhaps Speaker Mike Johnson isn’t as “based” as you thought. Pretty hard to find a Republican not at all compromised by uniparty swamp.
So you're saying the Republican party are being in cahoots with the Democrats to hide all the faces of everyone there? Because the admission is coming from the GoP, not the Government.
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 10:39 AM   #610
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior
 
TurtleManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: KALI
Posts: 953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
So you're saying the Republican party are being in cahoots with the Democrats to hide all the faces of everyone there? Because the admission is coming from the GoP, not the Government.
GOP is worthless and spineless, they’ve done nothing for their constituents. Just let the Democrats oppress and walk all over them. That’s why Kevin McCarthy was voted out.

Absolutely I believe there are some corrupt Republicans colluding with Democrats, ie Liz Cheney, Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney. All war mongers, screwing over the taxpayers to enrich themselves, and they all happen to be anti-Trump. Mike Pence also showed his true colors after J6, coming out as a uniparty shill, but still calls himself a Republican.
__________________
“Ninja Turtles are rare and priceless!” - Monroe Q. Flem

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 08:33 AM   #611
Bahamut810
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: May 2021
Location: USA
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Paywalled so I can't read. I don't deny there were non-rioters present. But the GoP admission is basically refuting their assertion all the trouble was antifa or undercover cops, because why else would they want to hide faces unless it was their supporters instead?
Self-proclaimed journalist John Sullivan convicted on all charges in Jan. 6 riot case

Here is another source from NBC. BLM activist on his own video destroying property and intentionally instigating things on J6.

Like I said, probably not to the extent that some people think but it did happen.
Bahamut810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 04:02 AM   #612
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,957
Trump kicked off ballot in Colorado. Not expecting it to stick, but, you never know. Not like he was going to win the state anyhow though, so changes little.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67768873
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 04:09 AM   #613
Barkworm
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 5,791
The Supreme Court is going to repeal this 100 per cent.
Barkworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 10:42 AM   #614
IMJ
Emperor
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 6,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkworm View Post
The Supreme Court is going to repeal this 100 per cent.
They sure will.....
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 11:00 AM   #615
Vegita-San
Emperor
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 5,914
ANYONE who thinks this country can't turn into china or russia should be APPALLED by this statement. Like him, or hate him, the people have a RIGHT to choose who they want. and trump is leading by a long shot.

anyone still want to take bets they didn't cheat in the last election to get sleepy joe up there if they are willing to do this?
__________________


'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 11:05 AM   #616
Cowabung-Gal
Mad Scientist
 
Cowabung-Gal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: U-S-A!!
Posts: 2,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
Trump kicked off ballot in Colorado. Not expecting it to stick, but, you never know. Not like he was going to win the state anyhow though, so changes little.
If they didn’t think he had any chance at winning, they wouldn’t have kicked him off the ballot in the first place. Whatever the reason, this is completely unconstitutional and a clear indication that we’re heading down the path toward totalitarianism.
__________________
Totally Interstellar
Cowabung-Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 11:21 AM   #617
IMJ
Emperor
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 6,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
ANYONE who thinks this country can't turn into china or russia should be APPALLED by this statement.
Goes to show you who the real "deplorables" are in this greater social situation. The fact that not only are they not appalled by it, but that some of them would celebrate it as stemming from their life-anger and personal hate through TDS is the full reveal.

There. Will. ALWAYS. Be. Peasant-Thinkers. In. A. Society.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 11:44 AM   #618
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker
 
Andrew NDB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 29,031
He doesn't need Colorado anyway but it's still pretty stupid. "Insurrection" clause? Even though nobody involved in J6 was ever even so much as charged with insurrection?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 02:01 PM   #619
IMJ
Emperor
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 6,854
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
He doesn't need Colorado anyway but it's still pretty stupid. "Insurrection" clause? Even though nobody involved in J6 was ever even so much as charged with insurrection?
Guilt-by-talking-point - the real reason many decent people lose jobs and career opportunities through haters. But those same haters would call it "racism" or "misogyny" if they faced it on the other side, but in reality it's just their own operating model for power.

"Insurrection" stuck and in this case it was used in court. As a whole though I still believe in the court process because it's peer reviewed on a hierarchy - very hard to squash "truth" there on a long-enough timeline involving actually educated people.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2023, 02:53 PM   #620
Mayhem
Foot Elite
 
Mayhem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 2,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
If they didn’t think he had any chance at winning, they wouldn’t have kicked him off the ballot in the first place. Whatever the reason, this is completely unconstitutional and a clear indication that we’re heading down the path toward totalitarianism.
You do realise I’m laughing right now at that statement (I guess you DIDN'T read the article), they have ruled he can’t be on the Republican primary ballot BECAUSE of a clause in the constitution!
__________________
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
Mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.