The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 04-17-2020, 09:44 PM   #41
Leo656
The Franchise

Shhhhhhh. This is now Random Bullsh*t Thread #95240-B. Don't come in here with your logic and facts and try and ruin all my hard work, I simply won't have it. Not in THIS house.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, just kidding. You know you're my favorite, do whatever you want. Just, y'know... maybe vamp it up a little.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2020, 11:47 PM   #42
Sumac
Banned

So, I guess fighting tournament EVO will be canceled too.
****, this means everything I've been waiting this year is canceled.

Oh, well, guess I have enough time to deal with some personal problems, then, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I'm a bedbug "survivor". That sh*t is anti-bueno. You'd know if you had 'em. And stomping don't kill 'em, unless they're blood-swollen like ticks (at which point you don't even wanna squash 'em because they pop and splatter everywhere). I pretty much got zero sleep for almost two years straight. We eventually had to up and move. Most of the stuff I had at that apartment was in storage for 10 years wrapped tightly in shrink wrap and only "unearthed" recently... and once in a while I'll still find a dead one trapped between the pages of a book, nearly perfectly-preserved, and I start having flashbacks like a Vietnam veteran. That ordeal literally almost killed me.
You have my sympathy, I've also dealt with a bedbugs, but gladly just for less of a year. Cruel Russian Winter had killed all of them.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 12:20 AM   #43
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
how is that insensitive? thousands die from the flu or car accidents every year, im not saying the corona virus isnt real, but they are using it as an excuse to force everyone to stay home in fear of a virus that has 98% survival rate, so we cant have mass gatherings like sdcc. so all of our constitutional rights go flying out the window. its all about control. bill gates (the guy who recently had plans to block the sun) has wanted to decrease the world population for years now. predicts the virus in 2015, and now hes working on a vaccine for it? its called digital id2020. now even the mainstream media are investigating the virus being created in wuhan lab.
Yep the crazy really multiplied in here fast. Firearms kill around 100 people per day, but no one has advocated reverting the second Amendment (and before you say you can’t, they’ve been superseded or rationalised previously).

Oh and btw due to Covid, last month was for the first month for 18 years that there was no school shootings in the US,..
Old 04-18-2020, 01:01 AM   #44
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

That is a shame it took a pandemic to get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Shhhhhhh. This is now Random Bullsh*t Thread #95240-B. Don't come in here with your logic and facts and try and ruin all my hard work, I simply won't have it. Not in THIS house.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, just kidding. You know you're my favorite, do whatever you want. Just, y'know... maybe vamp it up a little.
I dunno, how does one vamp it up, that's what the nuts do and turn facts into nonsense that's more exciting. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 07:24 AM   #45
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Bill Gates wants to block out the Sun? That's a new one.

As far as locking the thread, it doesn't seem to do much. I stopped because I got tired of doing it. Every other day it seems we have a new ass with some goof ball idea about how "billionaires are out to kill us but we can't stop billionaires because they're the only ones who can save us."

My theory: conspiracy theorists were made by the government to make normal people go crazy.
Old 04-18-2020, 08:03 AM   #46
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
My theory: conspiracy theorists were made by the government to make normal people go crazy.
Or, and bear with me here, governments were made by normal people to make conspiracy theorists go crazy.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 09:03 AM   #47
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
There are no words for this lunacy.
Yeah, because you are an idiot! Actually REAL Dr's have come out and said this and have proven it scientifically. You have no words for it because you don't know and you believe everything the TV and Media tells you like a good little sheep

And You know NOTHING about 5G! 5G has been proven (when run on 60MHZ) to deplete oxygen molecules causing respiratory problems along with destroying cells within the body. You know what? Don't believe what I tell you, just find out the hard way!
teemu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 09:14 AM   #48
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 10:41 AM   #49
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemu View Post
And You know NOTHING about 5G! 5G has been proven (when run on 60MHZ) to deplete oxygen molecules causing respiratory problems along with destroying cells within the body. You know what? Don't believe what I tell you, just find out the hard way!
He's right. Bill Gates originally intended to kill us all with fan death. As you know, electric fans actually split apart oxygen molecules. However, this didn't work fast enough.

Then, he was going to block out the Sun. This would cause plants to die. Then there'd be no more oxygen. Unfortunately, the Earth being flat meant that the giant plate Gates launched into the sky fell over the edge. That bought us some more time.

This new 5G thing might do it, though. Everyone knows exactly what 5G does. It doesn't need to be explained unless you're so stupid that you're dumb and an idiot.

My only hope is that our shape-shifting lizard overlords are able to stop Bill Gates before he releases 6G, which fire sex-changing laser blasts at people.

People. . . we are through the looking glass. . .
Old 04-18-2020, 11:21 AM   #50
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
everything the TV and Media tells you
You misspelled SCHOOL. (Though I'm sure in some far reaching realms of conspiracy that is evil too. And explains a lot, but not in the way that you think.)

You gotta be trolling, this is just too on the nose. Which repeatedly-banned, bored antisocial one are you?

Quote:
You know what? Don't believe what I tell you, just find out the hard way!
Ohhhh, so, so sorry, I still use a little flip phone. Are YOU using a death trap smart phone that will eventually destroy you with its wifi technology?

Quote:
He's right. Bill Gates originally intended to kill us all with fan death. As you know, electric fans actually split apart oxygen molecules. However, this didn't work fast enough.

Then, he was going to block out the Sun. This would cause plants to die. Then there'd be no more oxygen. Unfortunately, the Earth being flat meant that the giant plate Gates launched into the sky fell over the edge. That bought us some more time.

This new 5G thing might do it, though. Everyone knows exactly what 5G does. It doesn't need to be explained unless you're so stupid that you're dumb and an idiot.

My only hope is that our shape-shifting lizard overlords are able to stop Bill Gates before he releases 6G, which fire sex-changing laser blasts at people.

Old 04-18-2020, 11:21 AM   #51
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:

Bill Gates loves people like you and he can't wait to inject you with his upcoming mandatory Jizz poison vaccine (containing the live Covid Virus) that you will freely get in line for...It's really no surprise. They are laughing at all those who refuse to hear the truth. CONFORM and OBEY!
Old 04-18-2020, 11:25 AM   #52
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
You misspelled SCHOOL.

You gotta be trolling, this is just too on the nose. Which repeatedly-banned, bored antisocial one are you?

Ohhhh, so, so sorry, I still use a little flip phone. Are YOU using a death trap smart phone that will eventually destroy you with its wifi technology?

Using a flip phone makes you just a little smart Hey, good luck when the SHTF (because normalcy is OVER) and when you line up for your mandatory vaccine shot and when they turn on the 5G Wifi RADIATION (60MHZ) which will be in every block,town and city. Keep laughing,You get what you deserve!
Old 04-18-2020, 12:20 PM   #53
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 01:08 PM   #54
Galactus
Foot Elite

The Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner.

We're through the looking glass here people.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 01:16 PM   #55
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
We're through the looking glass here people.
When were we ever not?
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 01:41 PM   #56
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Christ Teemu you are a special kind of stupid . but it seems this forum really brings out some of the finest idiots the internet has to offer.
Old 04-18-2020, 02:49 PM   #57
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Keep laughing,You get what you deserve!
So people deserve harm for not accepting conspiracies. And this seems normal to you?
Old 04-18-2020, 03:01 PM   #58
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Some people are retarded.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 05:05 PM   #59
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician

This really sucks i was hoping to go to comic con this year.....
hopefully next year.
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 05:25 PM   #60
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:

I dunno, how does one vamp it up, that's what the nuts do and turn facts into nonsense that's more exciting. lol
For F*CK's sake, throw a pie or something! Do a hula dance! I'unno, use your imagination... do I have to think of everything?!

It's like you don't even Shenanigans.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote