The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 09-11-2022, 03:58 PM   #21
CyberCubed
Overlord

I just wonder what happens if they all die one after the other. I know the two kids are still alive but they can't be king yet. It's like how in The Lion King, they couldn't make Simba king yet because he was just a cub and then Scar took over by pretending he was dead.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 04:44 PM   #22
neatoman
Emperor

Here are the rules in case you are curious:
  1. The eldest living child of the monarch is almost always the heir apparent.
  2. If you are born out of wedlock, you are automatically not a legitimate heir.
  3. If you are or used to be Catholic, you are not allowed to be an heir.
  4. If the dead monarch has no living children who fill the criteria, then the heir is the closest living descendant of the monarch before the recently deceased one, like the brother, nephew, cousin, etc. As long as they are the descendant of a previous monarch, they are technically in line.
It's not that difficult to understand, it's basically impossible for there not to be an heir.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 05:12 PM   #23
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
They also have to change the national anthem, It was God save the Queen, Now it will have to be God save the King.
Some things still exist for a reason.

God Can Save The King, but He gets Keep The Queen In Peace.

~ John Adams
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 05:50 PM   #24
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
it's basically impossible for there not to be an heir.
Well... at least now that people know that all the rampant inbreeding is a bad thing!

This modern royal family just lucked out to exist in an age where people figured that out and can avoid inbreeding to extinction. (Although *cough* Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip were supposedly 3rd cousins.)

I heard there was a goat... Look at that goat! edit: Goats name is Lance Corporal Shenkin IV.

Spoiler:

Last edited by IndigoErth; 09-11-2022 at 06:01 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 10:46 PM   #25
Stu_Padasso
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Here are the rules in case you are curious:
  1. The eldest living child of the monarch is almost always the heir apparent.
  2. If you are born out of wedlock, you are automatically not a legitimate heir.
  3. If you are or used to be Catholic, you are not allowed to be an heir.
  4. If the dead monarch has no living children who fill the criteria, then the heir is the closest living descendant of the monarch before the recently deceased one, like the brother, nephew, cousin, etc. As long as they are the descendant of a previous monarch, they are technically in line.
It's not that difficult to understand, it's basically impossible for there not to be an heir.
I believe that they explained all of this in the documentary King Ralph.
Stu_Padasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2022, 02:09 AM   #26
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Despite Camilla being brought up in a Catholic household, she is still Anglican, it's because she's already divorced before why she is named "Queen Consort" and won't assume the actual title of Queen. Prince Albert (Victoria's husband) never became king, he was always Prince Consort too.

When Charles dies, William becomes king. When William dies, George becomes king. If Charles and William die before George turns 18, I'm assuming he will be king in waiting and Harry will become a guardian and advisor until he does.
Old 01-10-2024, 01:40 AM   #27
The Inventive Donatello
Banned

Was a great day when this evil old boot kicked the bucket...until her scumbag son took the throne, of course. It's a freak show, like an episode of Game of Thrones...

Some of the sycophantic comments in here prove Americans know nothing about the British monarchy. Look into some of the horrible practices this cow got up to during her reign.

Two of the worst being trying to take hundreds of millions of pounds from the Poverty Grant to do up her palace and castles while her 'subjects' starved and froze, and her being behind Andrew's payout.

She was a fuc k ing CU NT. Good riddance to the corrupt old cow - inherited power or reign by accident of birth has zero place in a modern society. I hate these inbred rats.

Bring on the British Republic.
The Inventive Donatello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 01:48 AM   #28
The Inventive Donatello
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post

It is strange how something that doesn't relate to you or affect your life in any meaningful way can be so comforting. Like in case with a Queen - I am a not a citizen of UK and her existence or lack of thereof did nothing to me, but her sole presence in this mad world brought some comfort and stability. And now its gone.
'Comfort and stability'

Nonsense like that is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited by The Inventive Donatello; 01-10-2024 at 03:02 AM.
Old 01-10-2024, 03:45 AM   #29
Mayhem
Foot Elite

They bring in more money than they use, that's one factor. We're going to agree to disagree on the Royal Family, but yeah Andrew is dodgy as **** we have now been finding out the last few years.

Same way taxes on smoking are greater than the NHS spend to treat smoking illnesses, so the less people smoke, the more other taxes will have to go up...
Old 01-10-2024, 04:04 AM   #30
The Inventive Donatello
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
They bring in more money than they use, that's one factor. We're going to agree to disagree on the Royal Family, but yeah Andrew is dodgy as **** we have now been finding out the last few years.

Same way taxes on smoking are greater than the NHS spend to treat smoking illnesses, so the less people smoke, the more other taxes will have to go up...
Lol that is an absolute myth. The tourism argument is bogus. Even if it was true, it's a matter of principle, not economics.

You're from the South so no surprise you support them.

You are defending someone worth billions who tried to take from the Poverty Grant. And who helped her rapey son get off on charges. I swear royalists have lost the ****ing plot.

Also, the PR of the royals is so strong that even someone who leans left like you supports them.

Last edited by The Inventive Donatello; 01-10-2024 at 04:11 AM.
Old 01-10-2024, 05:45 AM   #31
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Inventive Donatello View Post
Lol that is an absolute myth. The tourism argument is bogus. Even if it was true, it's a matter of principle, not economics.

You're from the South so no surprise you support them.

You are defending someone worth billions who tried to take from the Poverty Grant. And who helped her rapey son get off on charges. I swear royalists have lost the ****ing plot.

Also, the PR of the royals is so strong that even someone who leans left like you supports them.
So what we have here: personal insults and attacking person for their birthplace (very tolerant).

Also, its hilarious to think that somehow politicians and bureaucrats without royalty status are somehow better than a royal family. At least Royal family had historical value, a connective tissue between eras, something, which lefty can't understand or comprehend, since for them "history" is evil and should abolished and rewritten.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 12:35 PM   #32
Mayhem
Foot Elite

I will note, even though he won’t get to see it, my family are originally from Cornwall, Wales and Leicester. Not particularly southern heh.
Old 01-10-2024, 02:24 PM   #33
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
I will note, even though he won’t get to see it, my family are originally from Cornwall, Wales and Leicester. Not particularly southern heh.
He will see it, don't worry.
This guy is too much obsessed with this place to let it go.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 10:40 PM   #34
member_removed
Hench Mutant

Quote:
If Charles and William die before George turns 18, I'm assuming he will be king in waiting and Harry will become a guardian and advisor until he does.
Not Harry, I think there is too much tension and he's been out of the "firm" for too long. Megan wouldn't want to move back.

Prince Randy Andy the Paedophile's friend would be out of the question.

I would assume Princess Anne or Prince Edward (Charles's other Siblings) would act as Regent on George's behalf.

No, you take the ugly one!

I'll take the ugly one!

Which one's the ugly one?
member_removed is offline   Reply With Quote