The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 10-02-2012, 02:05 AM   #41
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Season 1 has 26 episodes... while we don't know just how many more characters they are going to introduce, i don't think we are seeing a glut just yet. I don't want to see a new villain *every* episode but I also don't want to just see the turtles face off against shredder and his henchmen every 2 or 3 episodes, either.

I think we'll have a better idea of the style of show once we get a few more episodes in. Will it be the kind of show that has real story archs and lasting implications? Or do villains like the shredder just get their butt slapped, scamper away and return again every few episodes? I am getting the impression the later will not be true, as that is a rather outmoded approach these days.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #42
FoxZerro
Stone Warrior

Mutant of the week speaking in terms of Toyetics is something that I could totally seen being done for the show. However, Nick shows historically don't have huge action figure markets so with that in mind I'm not too nervous that the introduction of characters will be increased in order to make more toys.

I do think that it can make for an interesting show if the mutants who are introduced aren't just dealt with. I would enjoy if the TMNT had a rogues gallery that was bigger than just Shredder, Krang, and the Rat King
FoxZerro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2k12, nick, speculation