The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: What score would you give TMNT:OOTS out of 10?
10 (EXCELLENT) 3 6.82%
9 (Amazing) 3 6.82%
8 (Great) 12 27.27%
7 (Good) 7 15.91%
6 (Average) 7 15.91%
5 (Mediocre) 8 18.18%
4 (Bad) 2 4.55%
3 (Really Bad) 0 0%
2 (Terrible) 2 4.55%
1 (ABYSMAL) 0 0%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-31-2013, 02:18 PM   #41
Allio
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stryker View Post
Wait wait wait wait....

Are you seriously implying that the people that had problems with or didn't like the game aren't being honest? That they're just lying about their experiences?
Nah, he is only saying he trusts a youtube personality more than he does you and cybercubed
Old 08-31-2013, 02:18 PM   #42
Tazi
Mad Scientist

It's an average modern beat-em up, with many bugs, bad camera handling in non-fighting parts, and quiet nice fanservice. If you okay with that, and even like how the game looks, then buy it, you'll have fun with it!
Otherwise just skip it.
Old 08-31-2013, 02:20 PM   #43
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTMNT2012 View Post
Just wait for BlackNerd's review. He's earned his TMNT cred and can actually enjoy a good game when he sees one and give a honest review unlike some people....
Yo I'm convinced you've got a mental condition at this point. Every point Stryker & the others have made about this game is totally freakin' valid. I love this game, I've played it tons since it came out, but I agree wholeheartedly with them. I realize the bulk of my enjoyment stems from my love for the fandom and being totally new to this style of game. Realistically, it's a train wreck. You're OBVIOUSLY letting your bias for the turtles COMPLETELY blind you to the facts. & not for nothin' but Peanut & whoever else who has gone out of their way to make their points in a respectful and intelligent manner not only have a right to their opinion but shouldn't have to defend it to some hostile idiot like you.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:10 PM   #44
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist

Bias for the turtles... Yeah that's why I hate every single TMNT game since the 2003 GameCube game (mostly for nostalgia). It's funny how you call me hostile when you are continuously insulting me and backing up others opinions. Bit hypocritical, don't you think?

I just said I trust BlackNerd's opinion more than some random people on a TMNT Forum because he seems more honest! Most of their points are not valid. The combat has no depth? With over 75+ moves for each Turtle, upgradable weapons and stats that get challenged by the A.I, you call this game out for not having depth?

If all those points are true then they can go back to Turtles in Time's 5 hit combos that get mashed for 2 hours until the game ends. I'm just waiting for BlackNerd's review....

Fav Quote - 87 Leo: "TURTLES FIGHT WITH HONOUR!"
Fav Series - 2012 Nickelodeon
Fav Game - Out of the Shadows
Fav Comic - IDW Series
Fav Movie - Liebesman's TMNT (2014)
MrTMNT2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:19 PM   #45
Sanjuro
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Bias for the turtles... Yeah that's why I hate every single TMNT game since the 2003 GameCube game (mostly for nostalgia). It's funny how you call me hostile when you are continuously insulting me and backing up others opinions. Bit hypocritical, don't you think?

I just said I trust BlackNerd's opinion more than some random people on a TMNT Forum because he seems more honest! Most of their points are not valid. The combat has no depth? With over 75+ moves for each Turtle, upgradable weapons and stats that get challenged by the A.I, you call this game out for not having depth?

If all those points are true then they can go back to Turtles in Time's 5 hit combos that get mashed for 2 hours until the game ends. I'm just waiting for BlackNerd's review....
Yes. You can upgrade your character and obtain new move sets. Pulling them off fluidly using the lack of gameplay mechanics, camera, and character AI is certainly broken. Therefore lacking any sort of depth to obtaining them.
Sanjuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 03:29 PM   #46
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

everyone is either complaining or defending the game..

and I just wanna play it!!

arrg a whole month of waiting...
Old 08-31-2013, 03:36 PM   #47
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
Yes. You can upgrade your character and obtain new move sets. Pulling them off fluidly using the lack of gameplay mechanics, camera, and character AI is certainly broken. Therefore lacking any sort of depth to obtaining them.
Lack of gameplay mechanics? There are 5 different ways to KO an enemy, 5 different ways to counter an enemy's attack and 5 different ways to evade. That's aside the badass environmental and team mechanics!

Lack of camera? You do know you have the option to move it around during combat, right? And the camera zooms out during fighting and has dynamic movement during all the special attacks which makes for enjoyable and in-depth combat mechanics.

Lack of enemy AI? Purple Dragons, The Foot, Mousers, Mansers (dumbass name... ), Foot Elites, Karai, Kraang and Shredder aren't enough for you? And they're all varied and challenge you in different ways so I don't understand what you're talking about!

Fav Comic - IDW Series
Old 08-31-2013, 03:48 PM   #48
Ninjinister
無問題

Nobody gives a fart about some useless wiener on Youtube.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:55 PM   #49
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist

Actually 152,000 people do. Which is more than everyone who cares about the people on this forum!

Fav Comic - IDW Series
Old 08-31-2013, 04:09 PM   #50
Sanjuro
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Lack of gameplay mechanics? There are 5 different ways to KO an enemy, 5 different ways to counter an enemy's attack and 5 different ways to evade. That's aside the badass environmental and team mechanics!

Lack of camera? You do know you have the option to move it around during combat, right? And the camera zooms out during fighting and has dynamic movement during all the special attacks which makes for enjoyable and in-depth combat mechanics.

Lack of enemy AI? Purple Dragons, The Foot, Mousers, Mansers (dumbass name... ), Foot Elites, Karai, Kraang and Shredder aren't enough for you? And they're all varied and challenge you in different ways so I don't understand what you're talking about!
Clearly you are on the payroll.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:11 PM   #51
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Actually 152,000 people do. Which is more than everyone who cares about the people on this forum!
Yes, because that's a respectable number of followers. Plus, you know, this forum doesn't even have that many members, so your analogy just sucks.

I seriously don't see why you're so aggro about this. Some people have listed legitimate complaints about the game, most of them still saying they enjoy it, and you're freaking out.

Old 08-31-2013, 04:13 PM   #52
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Then why don't you leave this forum?

Old 08-31-2013, 04:26 PM   #53
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

guys guys! let's cool down XD

it seems everyone has their own review of the game.....can't we just learn to respect the different opinions?
Old 08-31-2013, 04:30 PM   #54
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Then why don't you leave this forum?
Cause I love it here. Everyone's getting so angry and coming up with idiotically hilarious theories like I'm actually getting payed by Red Fly to defend a game I love and people just can't grasp that!

Yep you called it. You're stupidity makes me laugh and that's why I'm here! in this game thread anyway...

But seriously, keep it going. I can never get tired of this!

Fav Comic - IDW Series
Old 08-31-2013, 04:36 PM   #55
Sanjuro
Stone Warrior

It's not really a theory, it's the sad truth that you aren't being compensated for this dialog.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:39 PM   #56
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

Quote:
Cause I love it here. Everyone's getting so angry and coming up with idiotically hilarious theories like I'm actually getting payed by Red Fly to defend a game I love and people just can't grasp that!

Yep you called it. You're stupidity makes me laugh and that's why I'm here! in this game thread anyway...

But seriously, keep it going. I can never get tired of this!
can we not keep it going? can we act civil

seriously guys....half of you are adults! I thought I was immature for my age....but the way you guys bicker over little things makes me realize I'm actually doing okay.

I know some of you guys are upset about buying a glitchy game and some of you guys are mad that people are complaining too much....but we can still debate about the game without calling each other names right?

Last edited by BabyTurtles; 08-31-2013 at 04:54 PM.
BabyTurtles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #57
MrTMNT2012
Mad Scientist

Yeah it is pretty sad that me and my buddies are loving the game while you're still waiting for your quintessential TMNT Game....

Fav Comic - IDW Series
Old 08-31-2013, 05:02 PM   #58
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:28 PM   #59
The Stryker
Stupid Rich

Boy. I can only imagine the meltdown if this BlackNerd person rips the game apart.

@~<3 Mom~@
The Stryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:41 PM   #60
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
You're stupidity makes me laugh

Tags
2012, nick, tmnt, video games