The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 06-14-2022, 06:35 PM   #601
psychturtle
Mad Scientist

I will never again order from lootcrate again. Just crazy
psychturtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 01:37 PM   #602
mikey0
Foot Elite

TMNT Loot Crates are starting to ship again: https://mobile.twitter.com/NinjaTurt...Ci9dCGhtgqAAAA
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 03:16 PM   #603
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
TMNT Loot Crates are starting to ship again: https://mobile.twitter.com/NinjaTurt...Ci9dCGhtgqAAAA
Probably shipping Danny's that some didn't get
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 04:29 PM   #604
IMJ
Foot Elite

Quote:
Well... they did tell me in that reply email on the last page that this stuff would ship this month and next. So there's that......

Not defending Loot Crate for this late nonsense, but did anyone who catastrophized over these actually email the company at all? I did....
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 04:46 PM   #605
j3h
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Unfortunately all we can do is take the word of the poster who shared the image. They admit that they are not sure, but it’s from a trusted member of their collecting group and hopes it is not a lie or hoax.
The shipping notice image offers no evidence that it is actually for a TMNT crate and the size stated seems off…
If I remember correctly the size choices for the TMNT crates were singular shirt sizes S, M, Lg, XL, 2xl. But this image shows a crate with a size range of 2xl/xl which is more akin to socks or gloves or maybe a hat? I don’t remember there being that kind of choice.

I want to believe and hope this is real and that we will all be receiving crates soon, but I also want to keep that hope in check.
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 12:08 PM   #606
ZedsDead
Random Punk

I sent them a polite but strongly worded email this week, I got the same response as everyone else but I just got a shipping notification a few minutes ago. I know it’s just coincidence, my email did nothing to facilitate the shipping, hope you guys see yours soon too. Never doing this Loot Crate thing again.
ZedsDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 12:41 PM   #607
mikey0
Foot Elite

Crate 3 is shipping: https://mobile.twitter.com/V_to_the_...C8zfO2gt4qAAAA
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 12:53 PM   #608
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Huh, yeah, I got a shipping notice via email.

How 'bout that?

What the whole thing arrive while I'm taking a few summer vacation days and end up sitting on my porch because my post office mail hold doesn't cover it!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 01:03 PM   #609
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Some are saying they shipping all the crates together...who knows, I gotten no emails.
Old 06-22-2022, 01:23 PM   #610
Dpooly84
Random Punk

Items in this shipment
TMNT Limited Edition Crates, Series II - Complete Set of 4 + Bonus Figure × 1
2XL

That's copy and pasted from my email. I think that means all of them. I'll just be glad to finally have them lol.
Dpooly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 01:59 PM   #611
Y2Josh
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpooly84 View Post
Items in this shipment
2XL

That's copy and pasted from my email. I think that means all of them. I'll just be glad to finally have them lol.
That's what it said when the Danny crate shipped as well. So far as I can tell, just based on the different order statuses on the Loot Crate website - this is just for one of them, and if the order they're listed in is any indication, it's actually the third crate. Second and fourth in the list still show unfulfilled for me.
Y2Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 02:12 PM   #612
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
the real question is what the hell happened to crate 2? my notice said it was 2 pounds so i wonder whats in it.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 02:16 PM   #613
Dpooly84
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Josh View Post
That's what it said when the Danny crate shipped as well. So far as I can tell, just based on the different order statuses on the Loot Crate website - this is just for one of them, and if the order they're listed in is any indication, it's actually the third crate. Second and fourth in the list still show unfulfilled for me.
Okay I just checked the site and you are correct mine says crate 3 shipped.
Old 06-22-2022, 03:29 PM   #614
teemu
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Items in this shipment
2XL

just got that too...would be awesome if all the crates shipped in one package, though the weight says 2lbs
Old 06-22-2022, 05:17 PM   #615
Dask
Stone Warrior

Imagine if there's a glitch and every crate is packed with Danny!
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 05:39 PM   #616
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3h View Post
Unfortunately all we can do is take the word of the poster who shared the image. They admit that they are not sure, but it’s from a trusted member of their collecting group and hopes it is not a lie or hoax.
The shipping notice image offers no evidence that it is actually for a TMNT crate and the size stated seems off…
If I remember correctly the size choices for the TMNT crates were singular shirt sizes S, M, Lg, XL, 2xl. But this image shows a crate with a size range of 2xl/xl which is more akin to socks or gloves or maybe a hat? I don’t remember there being that kind of choice.

I want to believe and hope this is real and that we will all be receiving crates soon, but I also want to keep that hope in check.
I just got my shipping notice this afternoon.
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 06:04 PM   #617
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

I got an email too.
It won't be all of them.

And I don't know where you all got the idea it's crate #3...the pic posted on Twitter where the tweeter calls it crate #3 has nothing at all in the screenshot that suggests it is crate #3.

I already got crate #1 long ago, my email looks just like y'all's, I expect it to be crate #2. But we'll see!
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2022, 06:07 PM   #618
Dpooly84
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
I got an email too.
It won't be all of them.

And I don't know where you all got the idea it's crate #3...the pic posted on Twitter where the tweeter calls it crate #3 has nothing at all in the screenshot that suggests it is crate #3.

I already got crate #1 long ago, my email looks just like y'all's, I expect it to be crate #2. But we'll see!
If you log in to loot crate and check the status of your order, 1 is shipped already, 2 and 4 not shipped yet and crate 3 is on the way.
Old 06-22-2022, 06:16 PM   #619
IMJ
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
Imagine if there's a glitch and every crate is packed with Danny!

That sounds about right...
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 02:49 AM   #620
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

Quote:
If you log in to loot crate and check the status of your order, 1 is shipped already, 2 and 4 not shipped yet and crate 3 is on the way.
EDIT:
Ok, I finally see where it says that after hunting around a bit. What an awful website they have for order status. Of course at this point I don't really trust what they do to match what they say, or trust their organization skills, so maybe I still won't make any assumptions until in hand.

And checking tracking it still makes me worry this is all a ruse because the tracking is still in a limbo state of not looking like anything actually legit is in motion yet.

Last edited by DonnieLaForge; 06-23-2022 at 02:54 AM.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote