The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 01-23-2018, 02:45 PM   #21
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Iam already searching for a blond girlfriend and is only a matter of time until i find her. I dont know if her name will be tiffany but i will train her to become a ninja and join my foot clan! I also want her to wear glasses and to be good at sciense so i can use her as both a ninja and a scientist. Having her working on a lab with stockman in day and going with me on adventures on night. With her i can repace both Baxter and Karai ! That my plan! You will see her in the 2018 show! Just be patient for a few more months!
Old 01-23-2018, 02:58 PM   #22
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
Right, you've given me no choice but to do this:

https://i.imgur.com/vSVH5aa.png

But oh man, that might actually have been a really funny twist in Turtles Forever. Like maybe instead of sending Ch'rell to the "ice block", they sent him to a different universe, which could be worked into Turtles Forever. Of course, that would require the writing of Turtles Forever having a bigger sense of humor.
End up kinda like what 2012 did with Irma.

Tell you what, that Android body doesn't have much breathing room, does it? Fashion over comfort.
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:01 PM   #23
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Yeah, that made the editing pretty tricky . I almost gave up because of how tiny she was.
Old 01-23-2018, 03:49 PM   #24
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Missed opportunity not putting him in league with OT Burne Thompson's girlfriend, Tiffany. [/B][/I]
Coudln't the original Shredder and Krang do that too?
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:08 PM   #25
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Dear lord, Shredder gets nagged enough by Krang as it is! He wouldn't last a day with Tiffany in the mix .

That being said though...Tiffany would probably get along with Krang once/if she gets over how gross he'd be to her. Bonding over Shredder mockery.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:31 PM   #26
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
If this was the Yoshi who becomes Splinter, it's hard to picture Yoshi doing anything major and keeping intact who Splinter is and his ability to raise the Turtles as good, decent people (revenge killing aside). At least not without some major soul searching and turning his life around... Which could itself be interesting I guess, albeit needing a lot more backstory.

Though something more simple, but deeper and personal -- without making Yoshi necessarily a bad person, just made a bad decision that resulted in causing himself future problems -- could work.
Honestly I'm kinda on board with having Yoshi with a very shady and violent past and he is making up for it. Dude was a ninja and while he was probably the most nice ninja in the clan he still probably did horrible stuff here and there so its not like he doesn't have blood on his hands.

It could actually be a nice duality between Shredder and Splinter both of them representing Revenge and Redemption in that no matter what you did there is always a chance to improve the world around you and no matter how just you vengeance is you will become the monster you searched for if you build your worldview full of malice and spite.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:37 PM   #27
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
Bonding over Shredder mockery.
Now I just hear catty high school girls insulting Shredder's wardrobe...
IndigoErth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 04:52 PM   #28
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PApagreg View Post
Honestly I'm kinda on board with having Yoshi with a very shady and violent past and he is making up for it. Dude was a ninja and while he was probably the most nice ninja in the clan he still probably did horrible stuff here and there so its not like he doesn't have blood on his hands.

It could actually be a nice duality between Shredder and Splinter both of them representing Revenge and Redemption in that no matter what you did there is always a chance to improve the world around you and no matter how just you vengeance is you will become the monster you searched for if you build your worldview full of malice and spite.
Yeah, I feel like a lot of TMNT forgets the part about Yoshi being a Ninja. And I might credit that toward how westernized the franchise is as a whole. It doesn't matter how honorable the guy is, he was still basically an assassin.

Quote:
Now I just hear catty high school girls insulting Shredder's wardrobe...
And then his mother comes for a holiday...pretty soon Bebop and Rocksteady bend to the teasing because everyone else was doing it.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:23 AM   #29
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Yoshi and his family has done horriby thing including killing my family. He is a monster! A heartless monster!
Old 01-24-2018, 09:57 AM   #30
Weapons@theready
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
Yoshi and his family has done horriby thing including killing my family. He is a monster! A heartless monster!
I never get tired of this
Weapons@theready is offline   Reply With Quote