The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 05-18-2021, 04:46 AM   #21
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

James Franco and Seth Rogen are just small-time "fish" compared to the major Hollywood players like Roman Polanski and Harvey Weinstein who have gotten away with so much, and for so long. So leftist Hollywood will gladly make Franco and Rogen the sacrifices, to advertise to the world just how "woke" they are while never truly addressing the pervasive problem of sexual assault/harassment in Hollywood from the powerful.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 05:27 AM   #22
frank_one
Mad Scientist

I've always liked Franco. Maybe he never gave an astonishing performance and he lacks the depth of greater actors, but he's good. I'm sad he put himself in trouble, I'm having an hard time keeping up with hollywood' scandals these days.

Last edited by frank_one; 05-18-2021 at 05:41 AM.
frank_one is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2021, 07:28 AM   #23
FrederikWolferson
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
I think it's less that they honestly believe that as much it is them wanting additional "optics" to support "we're living in fear of nazis out there! Really, we are! Surely we wouldn't need to put up this barbed wire if we weren't, right?" to the masses.
Over the past 5-6 years they told that story so many times that they probably convinced themselves.
FrederikWolferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 08:25 AM   #24
superstaff
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Even if you found non-guilty, they still will consider you a bad person, because, "investigators are liars, something-something privilege, bad people protect each other" and **** like that.

I kid you not - there was a case, when some relatively popular actor who was a host of tome TV show was suspended after being "me too'd". Investigation showed that he was innocent and allegations were a lie. But our lefty friends, who stand up for "law and justice and facts" said: "nah, **** it, it is all lie, I will still treat him like he is guilty, because, I know better than investigators!".
You mean Chris Hardwick, right?
superstaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 10:21 AM   #25
Hench Mutant

tourette’s syndrome

during his twitter war with Ted Cruz, seth rogen claimed that he has tourette’s syndrome as a defense for Cruz calling comparing him to someone with tourette’s. thought it was kinda funny how seth was hurling all kinds of insults and profanity, then plays victim card using tourette’s as an excuse. not sure if serious.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 10:25 AM   #26
ToSte
Hench Mutant

Freaks and Geeks was pretty good.
ToSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2021, 10:52 AM   #27
Sumac
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstaff View Post
You mean Chris Hardwick, right?
Yeah, him.
Old 05-19-2021, 10:55 AM   #28
FrederikWolferson
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
during his twitter war with Ted Cruz, seth rogen claimed that he has tourette’s syndrome as a defense for Cruz calling comparing him to someone with tourette’s. thought it was kinda funny how seth was hurling all kinds of insults and profanity, then plays victim card using tourette’s as an excuse. not sure if serious.
Didn't Seth also went off on Count Dankula? "You're not funny! I know that because I work in the field!"
FrederikWolferson is offline   Reply With Quote