The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 10-08-2021, 02:05 PM   #21
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Its beyond obvious someone else is actually in charge & he's just the puppet. Ffs he can barely get through 5 minutes without going full gibberish & being shut off & walked out of the room. Dude needs help wiping his own a$$. Obama is probably in the basement with a headset wearing him jammies.
What If... Captain Lassard Was the President of the United States?

Uatu f*cked this one up.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 02:57 PM   #22
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
What If... Captain Lassard Was the President of the United States?

Uatu f*cked this one up.
Done. Almost 30 years ago. Except this guy is cooler than Biden.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 08:32 PM   #23
teemu
Stone Warrior

Wait till "Knee pads" Harris steps in when Sniffy Pedo Joe drops over from his faked death..The New World Order is here and is to be led by the whore of Babylon, The Harlot, on 7 Hills...
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 12:23 PM   #24
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Except this guy is cooler than Biden.
Please. Even Steve Urkel is cooler than Biden. Substantially less racist, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teemu View Post
Wait till "Knee pads" Harris steps in when Sniffy Pedo Joe drops over from his faked death..The New World Order is here and is to be led by the whore of Babylon, The Harlot, on 7 Hills...
I wonder who this generation's three word-named character will be.
Old 10-10-2021, 12:27 AM   #25
Meow
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Please. Even Steve Urkel is cooler than Biden.
Ha! With interest I was reading through the whole thread wondering what the dealie yo is on again on the american side of the planet. And what went through my mind - you just nailed it: It is a pitty what's called politics is just entertainment for the US citizens instead of real politics. It could have been steve urkel up for election and you would still think this is real politics. Not that the blame is on you, it's clearly on the state.

Is like in elimentary or high school when you choose the lesser evil of class and school representatives instead of those who could really rock the game. And then, if someone good steps in, he or she is giving it a pass for another run, as seen with obama. The only dude in our lifetime who hasn't been a clown during his office time.

About a while ago I read through one of the economy magazines I receive by mail containing an interview with some older lady who is known for her expertise in art, music and being in C-level positions of various companies for the past 50 years. In this interview she was asked if she liked the time being in politics where she replied it was indeed a time she appreciates for all she could experience but she is also sad about the fact that politics in the country leave little to no real possibility to do what politics by definition and what the people need is which is why she left politics entirely behind in her life.

I wonder what it would be like if vince mcmahon would be US president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2s0nB2VPvs
Old 10-10-2021, 07:35 AM   #26
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Ha! With interest I was reading through the whole thread wondering what the dealie yo is on again on the american side of the planet. And what went through my mind - you just nailed it: It is a pitty what's called politics is just entertainment for the US citizens instead of real politics. It could have been steve urkel up for election and you would still think this is real politics. Not that the blame is on you, it's clearly on the state.

Is like in elimentary or high school when you choose the lesser evil of class and school representatives instead of those who could really rock the game. And then, if someone good steps in, he or she is giving it a pass for another run, as seen with obama. The only dude in our lifetime who hasn't been a clown during his office time.

About a while ago I read through one of the economy magazines I receive by mail containing an interview with some older lady who is known for her expertise in art, music and being in C-level positions of various companies for the past 50 years. In this interview she was asked if she liked the time being in politics where she replied it was indeed a time she appreciates for all she could experience but she is also sad about the fact that politics in the country leave little to no real possibility to do what politics by definition and what the people need is which is why she left politics entirely behind in her life.

I wonder what it would be like if vince mcmahon would be US president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2s0nB2VPvs
Obama was and still is a POS racist. Obama did NOTHING good for anyone, except help get Trump elected.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 07:03 PM   #27
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Its beyond obvious someone else is actually in charge & he's just the puppet. Ffs he can barely get through 5 minutes without going full gibberish & being shut off & walked out of the room. Dude needs help wiping his own a$$. Obama is probably in the basement with a headset wearing him jammies.
that’s probably exactly what’s happening. obama himself even “joked” about it in a Steven Colbert interview

https://rumble.com/vlemtf-obama-if-i...y-had-an-.html

“If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a frontman/frontwoman & they had an earpiece in & I was just in my basement in my sweats, looking thru the stuff, then deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking- Id be fine w/ that” - Barack Hussein Obama (November 2020)

it’s pretty crazy now looking back at the fact that we actually had a U.S. President named Hussein… HUSSEIN!!!

but then again, ya can’t spell Bin Laden without B-I-D-E-N
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 07:24 PM   #28
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
that’s probably exactly what’s happening. obama himself even “joked” about it in a Steven Colbert interview

https://rumble.com/vlemtf-obama-if-i...y-had-an-.html

“If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a frontman/frontwoman & they had an earpiece in & I was just in my basement in my sweats, looking thru the stuff, then deliver the lines, but somebody else was doing all the talking- Id be fine w/ that” - Barack Hussein Obama (November 2020)

it’s pretty crazy now looking back at the fact that we actually had a U.S. President named Hussein… HUSSEIN!!!

Don't forget how similar Obama is to Osama.
Old 10-11-2021, 12:21 AM   #29
Meow
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Quote:
Don't forget how similar Obama is to Osama.
LMAO you are killing me
Old 10-11-2021, 10:38 AM   #30
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
they even got “let’s go Brandon” trending on twitter
Wow, I had no idea this variation on the meme would take on a life of its own, but it seems it has some legs:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/banners-f...152600353.html
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/the...ters-heres-why

Also worth noting that brave pilot who flew that little plane despite all the bad weather that caused so many major airlines to cancel so many flights... apparently.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 10-11-2021 at 08:15 PM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote