The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 11-18-2022, 10:29 AM   #161
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I guess? I mean.... are other minorities gonna get similar payments for discrimination and whatnot? I mean, whatever I guess, but why is like 2% of the population put on such a high pedestal all of a sudden?
I’ve been wondering that too, probably just for leftists to virtue signal and be as much anti-trump as possible. Seem like it’s just a fad right now, like how for a while all those Hollywood celebs were adopting third world children, now the new trend in hollywood is to have a designer trans kid. Alot of celebs the last few years indoctrinating their kids into lgbtqia+ lifestyles. So stunning and brave to be something the media wants you to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
The text is just to help with general hardship, because if you're one of those alternate 90 genders then you're probably having a tough life. Is the idea.
Seems like it, some sort of reparations payment owed to them. Also probably some kind of scam where most of the money is really going elsewhere being laundered for politicians. Or maybe some whackos will be encouraged to transition because of this free money.

Transgenders probably won’t be around long though, so retirement programs for transgenders is actually a good business. They have a very high suicide rate post-op, and since the families disowned them nobody will claim their assets. I see this as some kind of scam to enrich politicians. Sick world we live in now.
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 10:42 AM   #162
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

I gotta say, a lot of these leftists obsessing on social media -- and pretty much daily -- about the imminent demise of Twitter are the same people with the "ANY DAY NOW!" every time Trump gets investigated or predicting imminent doom for all every time a new COVID variant is found. Like, it is ALWAYS these exact same people and they all say almost exactly the same things.

What's with all these hysteric types? Just a general weakness of thought? A need for quick and easy validation from like-minded whackos? What is this?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 11:43 AM   #163
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I gotta say, a lot of these leftists obsessing on social media -- and pretty much daily -- about the imminent demise of Twitter are the same people with the "ANY DAY NOW!" every time Trump gets investigated or predicting imminent doom for all every time a new COVID variant is found. Like, it is ALWAYS these exact same people and they all say almost exactly the same things.

What's with all these hysteric types? Just a general weakness of thought? A need for quick and easy validation from like-minded whackos? What is this?
Literal NPCs. Not an original thought in their head and they gotta go with the herd mentality. Everyone's too afraid or too stupid to say something that goes against the general narrative.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 11:47 AM   #164
Sumac
Banned

Quote:

They like a sect and sects usually ruled by fear. The unique thing is that instead of LEADER who instigates fear in their followers, dumb**** leftards inflict fear on themselves. I am not sure why, since living in fear 24/7 is extremely damaging, but I guess, they need to create a boogieman themselves to drive themselves into religious trance-like frenzy, otherwise, everyone inside and outside will see their ideology is a sham and trash.

Last edited by Sumac; 11-20-2022 at 12:13 AM.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 04:10 PM   #165
Banned

Rachel Levine

Man, people really hate this dude Rachel Levine, getting alot of hateful conments on his Twitter every time he tweets something. But that’s what you get when you put yourself out there like that, nobody even knew who the hell this guy was until Biden appointed him to a very high up government position, not because he was the best qualified candidate for the job, but simply because he is transgendered and thinks he is a woman. Now the guy is pushing for “gender affirming care” for children without their parents consent. WTF? This dude is absolutely nuts. He wants more people to be like him and the rest of the .01% population.

https://thepostmillennial.com/rachel...uth-to-experts

Man what a creep this guy

https://twitter.com/EITC_Official/st...51005057220609

Obese man who thinks he is a woman, is the expert on physical and mental health. And he’s a pediatrician???!!! Dude is looking to mutilate genitals. This is horrifying.

This infamous tweet by the “Babylon Bee” got their twitter account suspended and is said to have lead up to Elon Musk buying Twitter.

Now they’re back on twitter and people are bombarding Mr. Levine’s tweets with comments such as “you’re a man”, “men don’t get periods”, “women don’t have penises”, “men cannot get pregnant” etc. That type of stuff would instantly get you suspended from Twitter before the Elon Musk takeover. Now it’s ok to say those things on there, I kinda like twitter more now

Free speech TRUMPS angry leftists’ hurt feelings.
Old 11-19-2022, 04:18 PM   #166
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
Man, people really hate this dude Rachel Levine, getting alot of hateful conments on his Twitter every time he tweets something. But that’s what you get when you put yourself out there like that, nobody even knew who the hell this guy was until Biden appointed him to a very high up government position, not because he was the best qualified candidate for the job, but simply because he is transgendered and thinks he is a woman. Now the guy is pushing for “gender affirming care” for children without their parents consent. WTF? This dude is absolutely nuts. He wants more people to be like him and the rest of the .01% population.

https://thepostmillennial.com/rachel...uth-to-experts

Man what a creep this guy

https://twitter.com/EITC_Official/st...51005057220609

Obese man who thinks he is a woman, is the expert on physical and mental health. And he’s a pediatrician???!!! Dude is looking to mutilate genitals. This is horrifying.

This infamous tweet by the “Babylon Bee” got their twitter account suspended and is said to have lead up to Elon Musk buying Twitter.

https://i.imgur.com/azS3FZk.jpg

Now they’re back on twitter and people are bombarding Mr. Levine’s tweets with comments such as “you’re a man”, “men don’t get periods”, “women don’t have penises”, “men cannot get pregnant” etc. That type of stuff would instantly get you suspended from Twitter before the Elon Musk takeover. Now it’s ok to say those things on there, I kinda like twitter more now

Free speech TRUMPS angry leftists’ hurt feelings.
I mean.... to be honest, if this was for lack of a better term 'just a regular joe' literally no one would know or care who he was. Like this person was the new so-and-so position, does anyone evern remember who the person before them was?

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 06:36 PM   #167
ChosenOne
Banned

"Misery loves company" - The left's motto.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 12:19 AM   #168
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
I mean.... to be honest, if this was for lack of a better term 'just a regular joe' literally no one would know or care who he was. Like this person was the new so-and-so position, does anyone evern remember who the person before them was?
I take no-name Joe over psycho, who pretends to be a woman.
Old 11-20-2022, 07:28 AM   #169
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:

Yep. I have a cousin that is just like this. I'm in the middle of this thing. I'm a registered democrat that voted for Trump because he seems more like a classic democrat like JFK was back in the day. But if Bernie Sanders had won the primary in 2020, I might have went for him instead.

But my cousin has always stayed out of politics till 2016, and then she would literally recite everything I read from the far left, word for word. I would ask her, do you have any independent thought of your own in any way? Heck, I have a friend that is a lesbian and my cousin got all ticked when she found out my friend is a Trump supporter and called her a traitor to the LGBT cause, and my friend was like, wtf is the LGBT cause? If it's pushing for 10 years olds to get sex changes, then she wants to have no part of it.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 09:33 AM   #170
Banned

Quote:
I thought it was the black guy Jerome Adams that Trump appointed but I guess he was actually the surgeon general. Not Sure why Biden picked a white man if he’s all about diversity. I would like to one day see a woman hold title of U.S. Health Secretary.
Old 11-21-2022, 11:39 AM   #171
Banned

After Trump account reinstated, CBS “boycotted” twitter for 2 days

They just couldn’t stay off Twitter and came crawling back. Sad!

Old 11-23-2022, 02:04 AM   #172
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Excellent:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/elon-m...on-post-report
Old 11-23-2022, 01:54 PM   #173
Sumac
Banned

Trust and Safety = Ministry of Love or Ministry of Truth?
Anyway good too se fanatics being kicked out and crying.
Old 11-26-2022, 12:42 AM   #174
Banned

ANTIFA is calling for violence against Elon Musk and threatening to destroy Tesla dealerships after some of their twitter accounts got suspended

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11...n-musk-n664033
Old 11-26-2022, 01:08 AM   #175
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1987 View Post
ANTIFA is calling for violence against Elon Musk and threatening to destroy Tesla dealerships after some of their twitter accounts got suspended

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/11...n-musk-n664033
The threats of violence only confirm that they deserved to have their accounts suspended.

But wait, if they destroy Tesla, then we won’t get any more electric cars and will continue to depend on fossil-fueled vehicles. And that helps their green agenda how?

Old 11-26-2022, 01:53 AM   #176
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

"Believe 101% in what we believe and want, or you need to be destroyed. Even if you're the #1 guy pushing our main agenda (electric cars for climate change). If not you're new Trump."

They can't reconcile this. Everything on social media now is how horrible Musk is now and how Twitter surely will combust any day now. Like the other "any day now!"
Old 11-26-2022, 08:09 AM   #177
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
"Believe 101% in what we believe and want, or you need to be destroyed. Even if you're the #1 guy pushing our main agenda (electric cars for climate change). If not you're new Trump."

They can't reconcile this. Everything on social media now is how horrible Musk is now and how Twitter surely will combust any day now. Like the other "any day now!"
"We'll meet again, Spi... er, Orange Man!"
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 10:22 AM   #178
IMJ
Emperor

The world we live in - where catch-phrases & buzzwords are now used even in situations that don't even remotely match-up; yet the peasants eat it up.

"Twitter is now an area of free speech so we, a news organization, will not use Twitter out of 'an abundance of caution".

Talk about first world problems right there. F' CBS. Bankrupt 'em.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 11:17 AM   #179
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
The threats of violence only confirm that they deserved to have their accounts suspended.
But freedom of all speech, no matter what, and no canceling allowed, right?

In other news, most banned accounts to be reinstated, but Alex Jones will remain banned. So is Musk not for total freedom of speech and will cherry pick it instead?

If Musk taking ownership of Twitter caused the loons, who had not been banned, to immediately start screaming obscenities...can't wait to see what many of the banned people do when allowed back.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 01:09 PM   #180
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Normal people don’t threaten your life after you suspend their Twitter accounts.

If Elon froze their bank accounts or had them evicted from their apartments because of what they tweeted, then yeah, I’d get why they’d threaten him with physical retaliation. But they can survive without Twitter and they can always find other platforms. Before Elon took over, other people have been banned for way less, and to my knowledge, the only thing they threatened Twitter with was a lawsuit, if they felt it was even worth the effort.

But of course we’re talking about ANTIFA here; they feel so threatened by old ladies with walkers that they’ll block them from crossing the street and scream right in their faces (which actually happened in Canada). And threatening to do physical harm to Elon isn’t exactly helping their case, is it?