The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 04-23-2014, 11:38 PM   #1
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

FoxBox and 4Kids TV Bumpers and Advertisements

Hello. I was wondering if anyone has or knows where to find most of the bumpers and advertisements that the FoxBox and 4Kids TV aired for the show, such as the episode previews and the commercial break bumpers. It would be great to have them all listed and organized for easy viewing, since I always felt like they were as much a part of the show as the cartoon itself.
The-Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:56 PM   #2
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache

I'd suspect most have been lost to time, but there was one site where someone collected a bunch of random TMNT 2003 videos - Under Manhattan. Most if not all of them are from season four.

This old site has a TV spot for a season one episode. It's pretty neat to just click around the site.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:47 PM   #3
AleXviD
Foot Soldier

TheSkeletonMan939, thanks for the link! I've never seen any of these.

Also there's Exodus II perview, which I think is awesome.
AleXviD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:49 PM   #4
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
I'd suspect most have been lost to time, but there was one site where someone collected a bunch of random TMNT 2003 videos - Under Manhattan. Most if not all of them are from season four.

This old site has a TV spot for a season one episode. It's pretty neat to just click around the site.
Thanks for the season 4 link! I haven't checked everything out yet, but obviously this is stuff that I haven't seen in more than 8 years! The season 4 KB preview also had a version with the Shredder in it, but I can't find it anywhere. The FoxBox site is nothing new to me, but the "The Shredder Strikes Back Part 2" preview was my first glimpse at what the cartoon was actually like (I got into the series a little late, around mid August of 2003).
Old 04-24-2014, 09:36 PM   #5
Drose18
The Catalina Wine Mixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkeletonMan939 View Post
I remember this! Does anyone know the english link to this?
Drose18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 01:47 AM   #6
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshdonnie View Post
I remember this! Does anyone know the english link to this?
Yea i want the english link aswell. This site seems awesome!

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:36 AM   #7
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

The only traces of the English version of the site that I could find were through archive.org and not everything from the site was archived.

Also, I have some of the "Who's That Turtle? Sweepstakes" commercials, a preview of the premiere, as well as the first sneak peak of the theme song and unfinished intro that aired on the FoxBox (which has some of the characters from other shows giving a go at it). I got these from the Ninja Turtles Network site in 2005, but it has been dead for a while now.

Plus, here's the countdown to the premiere that aired before the first episode, as well as Michelangelo making a funny comment about missing the premiere at the end credits. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK0---0QEQg

Here's a playlist of some of the FoxBox Bios and a few advertisements as well. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...C94241BDBC6817

Last edited by The-Shredder; 04-25-2014 at 10:45 AM.
Old 04-26-2014, 04:32 AM   #8
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

lol at Ronald McDonald, anyway, thanks for these links awesome stuff, I can't remember some of these. I just miss and love this show, I really want a DVD boxset

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote