Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 07-19-2019, 05:49 PM   #21
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igglet View Post
Double bans are no joke.
What if he doesn't die at all? Triple ban?
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:54 PM   #22
Weapons@theready
Hench Mutant

What if he dies but is resurrected?
Weapons@theready is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 05:55 PM   #23
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapons@theready View Post
What if he dies but is resurrected?
That's a paddlin'.
Old 07-19-2019, 05:58 PM   #24
Igglet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
What if he doesn't die at all? Triple ban?
If that happens, the mods are just gonna pop up to my house with a glock or something to ban me from real life.
Old 07-19-2019, 06:05 PM   #25
Weapons@theready
Hench Mutant

Also, back to the subject at hand, could someone get Leo a damn juice box?
Old 07-19-2019, 07:56 PM   #26
Roseangelo
Emperor

I wasn’t able to elaborate much during the panel because I was trying to type and post things quickly. But basically, after 100, Tom Kevin and the art team are going to take a slight breather, since they’ve been doing this for basically 100 months straight. Sophie will take over to write and draw some issues. But she just agreed to do this (despite other obligations) and so there aren’t really any details yet on what this will entail.
Roseangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:08 PM   #27
CyberCubed
Overlord

Makes sense for a bit of a fresh start as well as a breather after all this heavy stuff. I wouldn't mind if the Turtles literally go on a vacation (world tour, Europe), just to get away from it all.

They still have villains like Ch'rell and Null and I assume the Pantheon to deal with after issue 100, but I guess that can wait for now.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:08 PM   #28
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

>Sees part seven.
"Rat jail Rat Jail Rat Jail"

Weird time to show flashbacks to when Slash died, but ok.

Super cool that Sophie's taking the helm for a little bit. She's right for the job, especially with how dedicated she is. Looking forward to that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weapons@theready View Post
Also, back to the subject at hand, could someone get Leo a damn juice box?
The boy needs his juice!

Last edited by Utrommaniac; 07-19-2019 at 08:17 PM.
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:24 PM   #29
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseangelo View Post
I wasn’t able to elaborate much during the panel because I was trying to type and post things quickly. But basically, after 100, Tom Kevin and the art team are going to take a slight breather, since they’ve been doing this for basically 100 months straight. Sophie will take over to write and draw some issues. But she just agreed to do this (despite other obligations) and so there aren’t really any details yet on what this will entail.
Thanks for the amazing work! Was there any mention of Bebop and Rocksteady during the panel?
Old 07-19-2019, 08:28 PM   #30
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist

Thanks so much for the updates! So exciting. I kinda wish they saved the reveal of Jenny and the Power Rangers crossover for SDCC just to have something to announce, but having Sophie on the main comic for awhile is very good! That would be December, right?

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
rayfillet101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 08:35 PM   #31
CyberCubed
Overlord

Since the series is now officially going on passed issue 100, I guess barring any surprise cancellations out of nowhere, it should go on for 150 issues at the minimum. Since they usually divide the series up into 50 issue chunks with smaller arcs within those segments.
Old 07-19-2019, 08:41 PM   #32
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Since the series is now officially going on passed issue 100, I guess barring any surprise cancellations out of nowhere, it should go on for 150 issues at the minimum. Since they usually divide the series up into 50 issue chunks with smaller arcs within those segments.
A 125 minimum is my bet, seeing as how those 50-issue chunks are roughly divided in half by big events (City Fall for the first 50, Trial of Krang for the other). If a cancellation should arise, it would probably happen around #125. Otherwise we're looking at a clean 150 issues.

Not to mention Universe lasted for 25 issues as well even though it was already flagging, for what that's worth.
Old 07-19-2019, 08:44 PM   #33
CyberCubed
Overlord

That sounds about right. I do hope that instead of introducing more new major villains we get to see whatever they planned for Ch'rell and Null. They've sat on them for a long time and post issue 100 is where they should shine.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:00 PM   #34
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist

Any guesses on miniseries or one shots? Maybe, with Sophie on the main comic, Tom can write some other stories he wishes he could tell out of the main story?

"When you scream my name, pleading for the pain to stop, you may call me...Bishop."
Old 07-19-2019, 09:05 PM   #35
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayfillet101 View Post
Any guesses on miniseries or one shots? Maybe, with Sophie on the main comic, Tom can write some other stories he wishes he could tell out of the main story?
Not a guess per se, but I'd love to see a Leatherhead mini sometime after #100. And if things go the way they seem to be headed, a second Mutanimals mini would also be most welcome.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:09 PM   #36
Weapons@theready
Hench Mutant

Quote:
It wouldn’t be a bad time to see micros pop up again.
Leatherhead would be a good one, and I’d imagine Jennika would get one as well. If Sophie wasn’t doing the main story after 100, I would love to see her tackle a Jenny micro. I also think we need a proper Bishop micro and Null as well if they are the threats going forward.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:13 PM   #37
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
Not a guess per se, but I'd love to see a Leatherhead mini sometime after #100. And if things go the way they seem to be headed, a second Mutanimals mini would also be most welcome.
Would be surreal if they did some team up issues a la archie: Donatello and Leatherhead, Donatello and Mondo, Donatello and Merdude?

Would love to see more micros: Null, Bishop, Kitsune, Slash, Pete, Nobody, Jennika, Leatherhead, Pepperoni, Renet...

More mutanimals is always a good thing too! I'd really like to see more screentime for a lot of the characters before introducing too many new characters for the near future.

Old 07-19-2019, 09:20 PM   #38
Weapons@theready
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Would be surreal if they did some team up issues a la archie: Donatello and Leatherhead, Donatello and Mondo, Donatello and Merdude?
If we’re doing team ups, sign me up for Raph and Hob
Old 07-19-2019, 09:22 PM   #39
rayfillet101
Mad Scientist

Alopex and Nobody could be a 4 issue mini...

Old 07-19-2019, 09:41 PM   #40
Sophie Campbell
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
would love to see more micros: Null, bishop, kitsune, slash, pete, nobody, jennika, leatherhead, pepperoni, renet..
YES, a Pepperoni micro!!!!!
Sophie Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote