The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 07-10-2021, 10:28 AM   #21
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Ah, so this is where my post went the first time I tried writing it. I had no idea I even had this topic open.

As for the Archie animated movie, yeah idk. It would have to be written in some clever way to explain the differences between the Archie TMNT and other versions, without a lot of extra exposition.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Last edited by Coola Yagami; 07-10-2021 at 11:28 PM.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 04:57 PM   #22
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I know, like it's time we moved on. Replace vaccines with pills or some alternative. Replace bloodwork with body scanners that can detect sugar levels, cholesterol levels and whatever else.

Like we got houses that can make do with solar panels, we got protoype self-driving cars, I mean, people are flat out creating borderline sex bots in Japan. Why is 'modern medicine' stuck in the stone age?
I know the archie comic was eco friendly therefore "american left" but this is just for an animated movie
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2021, 11:28 PM   #23
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Yeah, that was an accidental post, lol

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 10:24 PM   #24
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

I forgot about this thread

I personally would love to see a series of movies based on the Archie TMNT series; the turnstone arc, a stump wrestling movie, the warrior dragon arc, midnight sun, the mangloid swarm/mutianimals arc,; I would love to see these stories adapted, and made into movies.

IDW is the best version of TMNT

If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket.
Panda_Kahn_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 10:31 PM   #25
AquaParade
Banned

Remember the Cyber Turtles episode?
Probably the closest thing.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 11:48 AM   #26
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Remember the Cyber Turtles episode?
Probably the closest thing.
Cyber Turtles originally aired over CBS in October 1994, and the first Cyber Samurai Mutant Ninja Turtles comic was published in November the same year.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 12:11 PM   #27
AquaParade
Banned

Interesting.

That was my first exposure to Red Sky and it was like a revelation. Had no idea Red Sky existed and being introduced to what, at the time, felt like a "gritter" version of the cartoon drove me bananas. I had no internet and was young so I just wondered where the hell that episode came from for the longest time.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 01:38 PM   #28
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Interesting.

That was my first exposure to Red Sky and it was like a revelation. Had no idea Red Sky existed and being introduced to what, at the time, felt like a "gritter" version of the cartoon drove me bananas. I had no internet and was young so I just wondered where the hell that episode came from for the longest time.
I think Cyber Samurai Mutant Ninja Turtles was copryrighted 1993. I know it was written by Stephen Murphy and drawn by Chris Allan, but I don't know when Cyber Turtles was written or if David Wise was aware of the Cyber Samurai Mutant Ninja Turtles when writing Cyber Turtles.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote