The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 05-07-2019, 05:54 PM   #41
Hamato Yoshi
Stone Warrior

Wel , both Snuka and Gary Goddard showed up at cons so there you go........ same with Robert Wagner who mightve killed Nat Wood
Hamato Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 08:32 PM   #42
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamato Yoshi View Post
Wel , both Snuka and Gary Goddard showed up at cons so there you go........ same with Robert Wagner who mightve killed Nat Wood
I heard Jim Cummings murdered Nat Wood, too. His ex wife also accused him of going to Mexican restaurants and just eating the free chips and salsa with a glass of water. He tipped, though. I mean, he isn't Satan.
Voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:58 PM   #43
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamato Yoshi View Post
Corey Feldman was at Fan Expo Dallas this past weekend not too long after he defended Michael Jackson when he shouldn't have.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 11:16 PM   #44
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
Corey Feldman was at Fan Expo Dallas this past weekend not too long after he defended Michael Jackson when he shouldn't have.
Why shouldn't he have? He has stuck to his story the whole time. Not flipping the script when documentaries with millions of dollars suddenly came a calling years after said guy was already dead.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 01:11 AM   #45
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Quote:
Defending Michael Jackson as a character witness against unsubstantiated claims and being accused of something are different things.

Telling people your friend isn't a criminal while continuing with your own life isn't that hard. Telling people YOU aren't a criminal may blow a hole in your schedule, though.
Old 05-08-2019, 07:23 AM   #46
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Why shouldn't he have? He has stuck to his story the whole time. Not flipping the script when documentaries with millions of dollars suddenly came a calling years after said guy was already dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltron View Post
Defending Michael Jackson as a character witness against unsubstantiated claims and being accused of something are different things.

Telling people your friend isn't a criminal while continuing with your own life isn't that hard. Telling people YOU aren't a criminal may blow a hole in your schedule, though.
After receiving backlash, Feldman said that he can't defend him anymore.

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/...an-1203154745/
Old 05-08-2019, 10:04 AM   #47
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
After receiving backlash, Feldman said that he can't defend him anymore.

https://variety.com/2019/music/news/...an-1203154745/
Not defending him isn't the same as, "Wait, yeah, I do suddenly remember some pedo stuff he was up to back then. It's all coming back to me now." He's saying he can't in good conscience tell someone they didn't experience what they say they experienced, but it's not what he experienced at all.

The only important part of those quotes is this: "this doesn’t make sense to me, that this isn’t the guy that I knew." Period.
Old 05-08-2019, 11:17 AM   #48
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

And Feldmann would be one to know considering he's been calling out the pedophilia in Hollywood for years stuff that affected both him and Corey Haim.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 05:16 PM   #49
Sage Ninja
Band of the Hawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
It's funny to me to see people acting like they know these guys. I'm not saying they did or didn't the things they're accused of, but I wouldn't know because I am not a witness, just like everyone here. Anyone is capable of anything and no one would know.
Just the same, I'm honestly skeptical when ever an ex-spouse is involved and likely bitter and looking to lash out to destroy.

Cassandra: You won't fight me, but will you fight...for HIM?

~Cassandra's Revenge

~Tangled the Series
Sage Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2019, 06:09 PM   #50
Voltron
Handsomest Boy in School

Something that really needs to be driven home in this day and age is that the accused are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.

Too often, we confuse the court of public opinion for an actual legal proceeding.

Being skeptical is the standing we're supposed to take. Believing that, without a doubt, a person accused is completely innocent or guilty without any evidence is what destroys lives and ruins social discourse.
Old 05-09-2019, 09:40 PM   #51
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Jim just Tweeted this about 5 minutes ago. Maybe this is a sign that his troubles are now behind him.

Quote:
Life is great my fierce ones!! Kids and critters are grinning ear to ear . See u all soon @MegaConOrlando May 16-19

#ootd #conventions #DarkwingDuck #lifesgood #love #happy #beautiful #WinniethePooh #Taz #HondoOhnaka
https://twitter.com/Jimcummingsacme/...91380078661633
Old 05-09-2019, 09:46 PM   #52
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

That doll of an ex of his must have gotten slapped with an injunction.
Old 05-09-2019, 11:28 PM   #53
Coola Yagami
Overlord

About time one of these cases got (hopefully) shut down and taken care of quickly. Jim doesn't need to be wasting time with that ****.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 03:35 AM   #54
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Jim just Tweeted this about 5 minutes ago. Maybe this is a sign that his troubles are now behind him.

https://twitter.com/Jimcummingsacme/...91380078661633
Either he's in very good spirits or he has a bleak sense of humour. Or both.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 01:29 PM   #55
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I believe her.

Far too many "kind"/"nice" people ( that seem to mostly consist of men, for one reason or another ) seem to think it's acceptable to abuse women/spouses behind closed doors and away from public viewing. We had that problem with Weinstein, Hardwick, Franco, Whedon - the list goes on and on.

The typical response from the masses of spectators/witnesses of these events is basically, "I don't believe her." And that's a response that happens FAR too often for many "convenient" cases that happen to resemble this one.

It's the victim-blaming/belittling/shaming tactics that help get sexual assault/abuse cases nowhere. It's the bizarre responses that need to stop.

My thoughts are with the victim at this time.

Last edited by Papenbrook; 05-12-2019 at 12:00 AM.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 02:54 PM   #56
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
I believe her.

Far too many "kind"/"nice" people ( that seems to mostly consist of men, for one reason or another ) seem to think it's acceptable to abuse women/spouses behind closed doors and away from public viewing. We had that problem with Weinstein, Hardwick, Franco, Whedon - the list goes on and on.

The typical response from the masses of spectators/witnesses of these events is basically, "I don't believe her." And that's a response that happens FAR too often for many "convenient" cases that happen to resemble this one.

It's the victim-blaming/belittling/shaming tactics that help get sexual assault/abuse cases nowhere. It's the bizarre responses that need to stop.

My thoughts are with the victim at this time.
Of course you believe the ex wife.
Old 05-10-2019, 03:54 PM   #57
Leo656
The Franchise

I listen, but don't inherently believe without proof. Nothing should ever be taken at face value.

I've had false reports filed against me more than once. Women Lie.

Be nice if they didn't, but they do. Be nice if nobody lied, ever, but they do. Thus, we need Factual proof before we condemn anyone, especially with such serious allegations.

As always, if evidence finds him guilty, then fine. But I don't take anyone's accusations on faith.

He did admit to putting the puppy outside under a bucket and "forgot" about it. That's troubling and I don't like it. But so far that's all we know about for sure.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 12:10 AM   #58
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I agree, I don't believe anything until there is proof. This mentality of 'of course he did it cause male' and 'of course she'd never lie cause female' has got to stop.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 09:24 AM   #59
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Last night Jim wrote this on Twitter. It appears that the accusations were in fact false and he can move on with his life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cummings
Friday nite&alls GREAT!!☺️My girls are officially safe and sound at HOME, 💕adios false allegations, quotes, lies and nastyiness! Hello smooth sailing and peace. Blessings 2 all for your beautiful love and support for my family & I, God bless thank u all🌹
https://twitter.com/Jimcummingsacme/...50001547317248
Old 05-11-2019, 09:49 AM   #60
Vegita-San
Emperor

If he got the kids in the divorce, that should tell you all you need to know about the ex. the guy rarely gets custody even depending on age.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bear of very little brain, smackeral of honey