The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 01-28-2004, 08:23 PM   #1
Nturtle
Ninja Master

DVDs Vol.7 and 8

Just a little note: DVD Volume 7 and 8 are scheduled to be released on March 23rd.
No box pictures yet either, but it looks like Volume 7 will cover the three "Return to New York" episodes and Volume 8 will cover the "Search for Splinter" episodes.
[Thanks to Bob Olson for the tip off!]
Old 01-29-2004, 08:27 PM   #2
turtleking
Banned

Re: DVDs Vol.7 and 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nturtle
Just a little note: DVD Volume 7 and 8 are scheduled to be released on March 23rd.
No box pictures yet either, but it looks like Volume 7 will cover the three "Return to New York" episodes and Volume 8 will cover the "Search for Splinter" episodes.
[Thanks to Bob Olson for the tip off!]
I can not wait for those two dvds to come out I hope they come with extras.
turtleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 12:46 AM   #3
Hamato_Saki
Thug

Can't remember where I heard it, but Vol. 7, titled "Return to New York", will feature "The Mouse Hunters" and the 3 "Return to New York" eps (yes, another 4 episode volume!!!). Vol. 8, "Search For Splinter" will be back to 3 eps per disc with "Lone Raph and Lone Cub" and the "Search For Splinter" 2-parter.

I've seen very small scans of the covers at http://www.4kidshomevideo.com (click on the "Coming Soon" tab).
Hamato_Saki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2004, 08:37 PM   #4
ThirdMarioBro
Tea Time!

It's so nice to see the episodes of this series be released, unlike the old days, where they would only release choice episodes, leaving all of us to find the rest from distros.
These DVD's are amazing.
Old 02-03-2004, 11:53 PM   #5
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamato_Saki
Can't remember where I heard it, but Vol. 7, titled "Return to New York", will feature "The Mouse Hunters"
"Mouse Hunters"?? I think you mean "Monster Hunter," right? I totally agree, though. I can't wait to get the next DVD releases, especially the RTNY story arc.

And I know whatcha mean, TMB. I'm glad the DVDs are being released so soon. I missed out on a lot of the old 'toons, and having season sets would be nice. With Artisan releasing episodes, maybe that dream isn't too far away...

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2004, 07:41 PM   #6
Hamato_Saki
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by azure turtle
"Mouse Hunters"?? I think you mean "Monster Hunter," right? I totally agree, though. I can't wait to get the next DVD releases, especially the RTNY story arc.
Whoa... totally my bad... guess I had mousers on the brain or something.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:20 PM   #7
Hamato_Saki
Thug

Here's the cover art for Volumes 7 and 8...

Old 02-07-2004, 09:21 PM   #8
TOAST
Thug

i got the first box set thing and dont wanna buy the other ones induvidually. and i want more action figurs anyone know when the next ones will be a box?
Old 02-19-2004, 05:04 PM   #9
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja

Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Cool. I'm glad to hear that 7 and 8 are coming out so soon. I'll have to keep an eye peeled at our local Wal-Mart for them. I have Volumes 1, 5 and 6, but in video-format (don't have a DVD-player...yet...though the CD-thingy in my comp would probably work if I got DVDs of the eps), and I missed out on Volumes 2-4. I hope to find them, but MY luck, I may have to dig through the bargin-bin at Wally-world to find 'em. If anybody here has any suggestions on wher ELSE to look for them (and I mean a regular store LIKE Wal-Mart; I don't order stuff online; too risky), I would really appreciate the info. And thanks again for the info on Volume 7 and 8's release-date. I'll be looking for them.

P.S.: Just where exactly would I find the box-sets myself? Soulds like THAT would be the easier way to go (but probably NOT the least expensive!), instead of trying to run yourself ragged by going from store to store trying to find the individual ones.