The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion > Platinum Dunes TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 09:07 AM   #1081
DarkLightDragon
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technogeek29 View Post
It's almost as if you needed to cut corners to save on Money because the CGI is too expensive how about that?
Do I detect a massive dripping of sarcasm here?
Old 01-27-2016, 10:04 AM   #1082
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!

I'm just excited for the Turtles' cameo in BayTurtles 3, starring Jaden Smith as Carter!
Old 01-27-2016, 10:28 AM   #1083
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
I'm just excited for the Turtles' cameo in BayTurtles 3, starring Jaden Smith as Carter!

Old 01-27-2016, 11:24 AM   #1084
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!

Gazing into my crystal ball to look to the distant future of January 2018...

April O’Neil may have been transferred to Channel 6’s Siberia office (Megan Fox left the project after comparing previous director Dave Green to Benito Mussolini and threatening to murder the movie's critics via arson), but the Manhattan news beat has a new ace reporter in Carter Wolfred (Jaden Smith)! Along with his zany cameraman Vern (Will Arnett), Carter stumbles upon an evil scheme: The Shredder (Masi Oka) and Kraaang (Wallace Shawn) have joined forces with the alien conquerer Lord Dregg (Academy Award nominee Frank Langella) and his evil sidekicks Leatherhead, Slash, Rat King, and Mutagen Man (casting to be determined)! But fortunately for New York City, Carter’s got a secret weapon: his old hockey coach Casey Jones (Stephen Amell) and his friends, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Featuring an extended sequence set at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! Get ready for more ninja-time pizza party action in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Back from the Sewer”, releasing in five months (director to be determined)! Cowamundo!

Last edited by Bry; 01-27-2016 at 11:36 AM.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:46 PM   #1085
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

*slow clap*

Spoiler:

Duct tape... where is the duct tape... we can not have people giving them such suggestions...

Spoiler:
TMNT 4: Yeah, So, I Guess Call Us If You Need Us For Anything

Quote:
http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2016/01/27/64272/

‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2’ returns to NYC this week for additional filming
By Christine. Published on January 27, 2016

It looks like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 crew will be back in NYC this weekend for some additional filming.

According to new casting calls, filming will take place on Jan. 30 – Feb. 1 for Half Shell, the movie’s working title.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows wrapped up filming on location in New York last summer and is expected to be released on June 3.

Check out the full casting calls below and be on the look out for Half Shell filming around NYC this weekend!

NON UNION WOMEN TO PORTRAY BIKINI CLAD GIRLS. FITS EITHER WED 1/27 OR THURS 1/28, WORKS MONDAY 2/1 / Non-Union / “Half Shell” / Background / Female / All Ethnicities / 18-35
GWC is seeking Non Union Women to portray gorgeous bikini clad girls. Fitting on either Wed 1/27 or Thurs 1/28. Photo shoot on Monday 2/1. Please note if you are comfortable working in/wearing a bikini for photo shoot. Please note if you have worked on Half Shell previously, if so when and what role you portrayed.
*sigh* Really? And this is for...

I'm just gonna go be depressed now.

(Keep the tight pants on Mikey, maybe it'll help him keep himself together.)

Quote:
SAGAFTRA TO PORTRAY UPSCALE NYC NIGHTCLUB GOERS. FITS EITHER WED 1/27 OR THURS 1/28. WORKS MONDAY 2/1 / SAG-AFTRA / “Half Shell” / Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 25-45
GWC is seeking SAGAFTRA to portray upscale NYC Nightclub goers. Fits either Wed 1/27 or Thurs 1/28. Works Monday 2/1.

SAGAFTRA WOMEN TO PORTRAY BIKINI CLAD GIRLS. FITTING ON EITHER WED 1/27 OR THURS 1/28. PHOTO SHOOT WORK ON MONDAY 2/1 / SAG-AFTRA / “Half Shell” / Background / Female / All Ethnicities / 18-35
GWC is seeking SAGAFTRA Women to portray gorgeous bikini clad girls. Fitting on either Wed 1/27 or Thurs 1/28. Photo shoot on Monday 2/1.

SAGAFTRA TO PORTRAY LAB TECHS. FITTING EITHER WED 1/27 OR THUR 1/28 IN BROOKLYN, WORKS SATURDAY 1/30 / SAG-AFTRA / “Half Shell” / Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 25-50
GWC is seeking SAGAFTRA to portray Lab Techs. Fitting on either Wednesday 1/27 or Thursday 1/28 in Brooklyn. Works on Saturday 1/30.

SAGAFTRA MALE TO PORTRAY NIGHTCLUB BOUNCER. WORKS MONDAY 2/1 IN BROOKLYN. / SAG-AFTRA / “Half Shell” / Background / Male / All Ethnicities / 30-50
GWC is seeking SAGAFTRA Male to portray Nightclub Bouncer. Works Monday 2/1 in Brooklyn. Must have dark clothing.

SAGAFTRA MEN TO PORTRAY FOOT SOLDIERS. FIT WED 1/27 OR THURS 1/28 AND WORK ON SUNDAY 1/31. MUST FIT SIZES! / SAG-AFTRA / “Half Shell” / Background / Male / All Ethnicities / 18-55
GWC is seeking SAGAFTRA Men to portray FOOT Soldiers. Fits on either Wed 1/27 or Thurs 1/28 in Brooklyn. Works on Sunday 1/31. Must be athletic body types. Height must be between 5’7-6′

Last edited by IndigoErth; 01-27-2016 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-27-2016, 02:53 PM   #1086
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Interesting, but that's to be expected, of course they will shot additional scenes for the movie, just like the pickups that happened recently.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:01 PM   #1087
TrickOrTreater
Samhain

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
*slow clap*

Spoiler:

Duct tape... where is the duct tape... we can not have people giving them such suggestions...

Spoiler:
TMNT 4: Yeah, So, I Guess Call Us If You Need Us For Anything

*sigh* Really? And this is for...

I'm just gonna go be depressed now.

(Keep the tight pants on Mikey, maybe it'll help him keep himself together.)
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuu*k

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Some men use knives and guns, but TrickOrTreater is a more dangerous villain. He. Uses. The. TRUTH.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:01 PM   #1088
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Or this could be part of the pick-ups? Since they might after all need people in the background still.

Although, since the "gorgeous bikini clad girls," "upscale NYC Nightclub goers," and "Nightclub Bouncer(s)" all film the same day I'm wondering if they're staging a Victoria's Secret type event. Given Vern's girlfriend and all. *more sighing*

Wish I was wrong. Wish the bikini stuff it was just a quick shot of a bunch of people hanging out at a pool. But no guys cast for that part so... yeah.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:02 PM   #1089
Vicky82
Emperor

I expect it's an extra scene they want to put in the movie. I expect it will be shot inside because of all the snow, unless they want a scene with snow in if it is shot outside.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:08 PM   #1090
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Wish it would be outside. That way anyone who thought it was cool to sign up for this and prance around in a damn bikini in a TMNT film that should be about TMNT can freeze their niblets off.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:13 PM   #1091
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Wish it would be outside. That way anyone who thought it was cool to sign up for this and prance around in a damn bikini in a TMNT film that should be about TMNT can freeze their niblets off.
Except bikinis + cold would = no longer PG13, most likely.

Not relevant, but neither are bikinis to a TMNT movie. Heyo!
Old 01-27-2016, 03:16 PM   #1092
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!

Because nothing says Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles like "gorgeous bikini clad girls".

Quote:
Although, since the "gorgeous bikini clad girls," "upscale NYC Nightclub goers," and "Nightclub Bouncer(s)" all film the same day I'm wondering if they're staging a Victoria's Secret type event. Given Vern's girlfriend and all. *more sighing*
Oh man, that happened instantly. You were right!

But yeah -- I forgot all about Vern's real-life supermodel girlfriend and the scenes with real-life basketball players. They couldn't cut the corporate-fuelled cross-promotion in a Michael Bay movie, now could they?

But hey, that's less screen time for the Turtles and precious CGI money saved!

Quote:
Wish I was wrong. Wish the bikini stuff it was just a quick shot of a bunch of people hanging out at a pool. But no guys cast for that part so... yeah.
The fact that all this is in a Ninja Turtles movie to begin with should tell us all we need to know. Abandon all hope, friends!
Old 01-27-2016, 03:23 PM   #1093
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Maybe it will have shots of April in a bikini.

Old 01-27-2016, 03:24 PM   #1094
TurtleTitan97
Space Cowboy

And here I thought the catholic school girls idea was stupid....

Old 01-27-2016, 03:28 PM   #1095
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Got some more info from someone on twitter regarding the filming. Saturday will be a lab tech scene, Sunday night a foot soldier scene, & Monday night a club scene.

I'm curious about the club scene, whether it'll have any Turtles in it, like Secret of the Ooze
Old 01-27-2016, 03:33 PM   #1096
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Got some more info from someone on twitter regarding the filming. Saturday will be a lab tech scene, Sunday night a foot soldier scene, & Monday night a club scene.

I'm curious about the club scene, whether it'll have any Turtles in it, like Secret of the Ooze
What, the turtles dancing in the nightclub with girls in bikinis so are they going to change the rating to R (or 15/18 in the UK) then

Old 01-27-2016, 03:34 PM   #1097
Bry
So Long, Stinktown!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleTitan97 View Post
And here I thought the catholic school girls idea was stupid....
The stupid runs deep. We've barely scratched the stupid surface!
Old 01-27-2016, 03:34 PM   #1098
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
What, the turtles dancing in the nightclub with girls in bikinis so are they going to change the rating to R
I don't know, But it would be funny if they did a homage to the club scene from Secret of the Ooze.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:51 PM   #1099
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
BUT if this IS where the bikini people are, given the filming date...

Dear god.

Bikinis + Turtles + mentioned title:
Quote:
Secret of the Ooze
...really just went terribly wrong in my head.

Please don't let Mikey into anything with "bikini clad" women. Because the expected dialogue is probably inevitable. At least the other three can probably be expected to act like gentleman should they have to go crashing through the place momentarily.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:52 PM   #1100
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
BUT if this IS where the bikini people are, given the filming date...

Dear god.

Bikinis + Turtles + mentioned title:

...really just went terribly wrong in my head.

Please don't let Mikey into anything with "bikini clad" women. Because the expected dialogue is probably inevitable.

This is corporately prostituted TMNT right here, folks! Bikinis, NBA, Victoria's Secret, Orange Crush...

Tags
bantraximus, cybercubed_smells_bad, ninjaplease, trollimus, weedinfestation