The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 11-07-2020, 09:52 PM   #121
Leo656
The Franchise

Well, to be fair... "Aquaman 2" isn't going to come out anyway. So again, it's a non-issue. We haven't heard one word about it in years. All we "know" is that as of now, that IF it happens she's ostensibly still attached to it. By the time it actually comes out even f*cking Mamoa won't still be attached to it. People shouldn't get so hung up on the wrong things.

Re: Amber's bruises - I can believe any number of things. I can believe - hypothetically - that she perhaps, maybe/possibly, put on some phony make-up in an attempt to garner sympathy. Alright.

BUT, I can also speak to my own experience from wrestling of taking hard shots to the face, having a nasty bruise and/or swelling, and having it "magically" gone in a day or two. I'm not a magician, I'm just a fast healer. It's not out of the realm that others are as well.

I can also entertain the notion that if she had real bruises, once the initial evidentiary photos were taken she perhaps took to applying make-up to cover them when she went out. My sister and several other abuse victims in my family would do so in the days following an "incident". You typically don't go around LOOKING like someone who gets punched on in public, it's not something most people are proud of.

I can believe any of those hypothetical scenarios.

What I CAN'T believe is that she severed this guy's finger in the midst of thrashing him, and that he didn't hit her even once. NOT even ONCE. He'd have to be f*cking Gandhi. And he's not.

The debate wasn't whether he hit her first, or more times, or harder, or whether or not she had it coming. Not any of that. It was simply, "DID he commit an act of domestic violence against his then-wife?" Magic 8-Ball says, "All Signs Point To Yes."

To me, this was all over and done when the sh*t hit the fan years ago, and they BOTH signed affidavits at that time acknowledging that NEITHER of them lied about any of what had been alleged. Well, back then she "alleged" that he'd hit her. And he signed papers saying, essentially, that she did NOT lie. In this case, they made SURE that he read and signed those papers with his own hand, based on his track record of never reading anything and letting his idiot sister or some other hangers-on fake his signature.

He read and signed those papers himself. "No allegations were false on either side." He read it. He signed his name to it. That's all there is to it, isn't it? It SHOULD be.

I get that he was pissed off that she didn't quietly slink away like he hoped she would. I get that. But either he lied THEN or he's lying NOW.

He stuck his dick in crazy and paid the price for it. They never should have been together. They're both rotten human beings. She's a nut and he's a drug addict (she is too, I'm just saying).

It was never gonna end well. When two people get together for NO reason other than sex and cocaine, mathematically it CANNOT end well.

People need to really learn and apply this. They can't get away with thinking they're smarter than everyone else and "THIS time it'll work. THIS relationship based solely on mutual sex and drug habits will be stable and long-lasting."

The ONLY sane response to any of this is, "Jesus, f*ck both of these twats."

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:36 PM   #122
AquaParade
Banned

What's up with Aquaman 2? Has it really been years already since the first? You'd think that'd be a high priority film for them. Obviously covid changes everything, but I have to imagine they will still keep Jason Mamoa attached and start filming asap.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:36 PM   #123
Sumac
Banned

I prefer not to take sides in such conflicts, but this time I will be on the side of Depp.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 11:53 PM   #124
Leo656
The Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
What's up with Aquaman 2? Has it really been years already since the first? You'd think that'd be a high priority film for them. Obviously covid changes everything, but I have to imagine they will still keep Jason Mamoa attached and start filming asap.
I imagine that it's a combination of things. For one, the "WB doesn't even know what to do with DC unless it's Batman and Wonder Woman" factor. "Aquaman" was a total fluke, don't forget; he was the "joke" character of the Justice League who was given a solo film as a courtesy, MOSTLY because of all the thirsty female Game of Thrones fans. But it was never expected to be a huge hit and spawn its own franchise. Its success took them by surprise. Consider that the very first thing they said out loud about more Aquaman-related films was NOT even "Aquaman 2", it was a spin-off about those sea monster things. That tells us a lot. "Aquaman 2? Uhhhhhhh.... suuuuure... I mean, I guess we can do that..." But they had no PLANS or even expectations to do a sequel until the first made a billion.

Secondly, any film with a lot of water-based shenanigans is a very costly risk at the best of times, and these are not the best of times by any stretch. "Aquaman 2" might be at least five years away from Right Now, depending on how COVID plays out. There's just no way to make that movie on the cheap without looking like a video game, and people bitch when you do that.

You would THINK that it's as simple as, "Well, the first made a billion dollars, let's crank out another one!" But things are very rarely that simple. For one thing, WB would have to be able to predict success and plan accordingly. They've proven incapable (and/or incompetent) at doing that.

I mean, it's "only" been two years since the first movie came out, but it's been suspiciously quiet on the Aquaman front for a very, very long time, all things considered. I have to believe that they were trying to plan something but that it didn't get very far for a number of reasons.

Frankly, I care more that Amber Heard made a good Mera if we wanna talk about Aquaman, and care less that she's a jizz rag. BUT, I have a feeling that if/when the movie does come out, she'll be "too old" and they can conveniently recast her anyway. I just think it's silly that people are pulling the "OMG Depp gets kicked off of Fantastic Beasts but Amber still gets to do Aquaman 2 WTF" stuff. Just wait. Odds are 50/50 they even do the movie within the next couple of years, and they probably will get rid of her between now and then anyway for some reason or other. Do I want that? Not especially. But c'mon, give it a rest, y'know? As of now there IS no "Aquaman 2" so it's a dumb thing to be pissy about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
I prefer not to take sides in such conflicts, but this time I will be on the side of Depp.
I will be exactly like all the "Johnny Is Innocent" females on social media, and say that I "side" with Amber Heard based solely on the fact that I want to have sex with her.

The difference between me and Those People is that I'm honest about it.

But nah seriously people shouldn't even be taking sides. Two junkies had a slap fight. Who cares?

To be completely blunt, for all I care they could have grabbed each other in a headlock, tumbled down a flight of stairs and BOTH wiped the f*ck out permanent. And I wouldn't blink, in fact I'd probably laugh. Idiots such as these aren't worth your sympathy, your concern, or your time.

They're entertainers. Like most entertainers, they happen to be pieces of sh*t behind closed doors. What a tragedy, I'm shocked.

Too many people have a celebrity fetish and it simply isn't healthy.

Last edited by Leo656; 11-08-2020 at 12:00 AM.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:29 PM   #125
raph27
Mad Scientist

Weird that they would take this long to act on it, if the reason he was let go was all the business with Heard. That's been public news for a good while, hasn't it? Or did something new develop?

Honestly, the first thing I thought when I saw the headlines was "they're still making those movies?" I defended the first one, I know that wasn't received super well but I really did enjoy it. Finally got around to watching the second during lockdown and it was dreadful. And I even watched the "extended cut", which was supposed to be an improvement. Only redeeming factor was Jude Law as middle-age Dumbledore, and he barely did anything. I'm really curious to see how the third one fares financially once it releases. I for sure won't be watching it.
raph27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:15 PM   #126
Shark_Blade
Emperor

The fools are reaping what they sow.

Despite ending up only filming 1 scene for ‘FANTASTIC BEASTS 3’, Johnny Depp will receive a 8-figure payday from Warner Bros due to his contract.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am....co/Cms0Om9yYg
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 10:17 PM   #127
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
The fools are reaping what they sow.

Despite ending up only filming 1 scene for ‘FANTASTIC BEASTS 3’, Johnny Depp will receive a 8-figure payday from Warner Bros due to his contract.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/am....co/Cms0Om9yYg
So fvcking stupid.
Old 11-10-2020, 12:00 AM   #128
Leo656
The Franchise

Must be f*cking nice.

Lord knows that when a guy goes around bragging to anyone who'll listen that he spends all his money on drugs, booze, and shooting his dead friends out of cannons, the logical thing to do is give them a lot MORE money instead of slathering them in grease and setting them on fire for the good of all humanity.

I once had a boss turn me down for a $1/hour raise about 15 years ago, with his logic being "I kinda have a feeling you're just gonna spend it on comic books." He might've had a case. I'm just sayin'.

The world is SUCH an amazing and awesome place. I wish that I myself and many others could fail incredibly high upwards in life by putting on guyliner and sucking Marilyn Manson's dick in between rounds of playing make-believe at Tim Burton's house.

Old 11-10-2020, 04:28 PM   #129
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

They might have already found Depp's replacement.

Mads Mikkelsen In Talks To Replace Johnny Depp In ‘Fantastic Beasts’
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 11:07 PM   #130
Shark_Blade
Emperor

A trainwreck.

Colin Farrell is likely unavailable to return as Grindelwald in 'Fantastic Beasts 3' due to his filming schedule for 'The Batman'

http://bit.ly/3lhrZtq
Shark_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 05:03 PM   #131
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Depp's replacement has been confirmed.

Mads Mikkelsen Confirms Replacing Johnny Depp in Fantastic Beasts 3: "These Are Sad Circumstances"
Old 09-22-2021, 11:33 AM   #132
ZariusTwo
Overlord

FB 3 is titled "The Secrets of Dumbledore" and will be released in April

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...te-1235018522/
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2021, 12:25 PM   #133
Sumac
Banned

We know A secret of Dumbledore!
Old 09-22-2021, 12:26 PM   #134
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Oh no... don't tell me this is going to be J.K. Rowling's apology to the LGBTQ community.

Like, "Look! Lots of gay stuff in this one! I'm really supportive, see?"
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 12:23 PM   #135
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Here is the trailer for The Secrets of Dumbledore.

Old 04-12-2022, 10:48 PM   #136
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Looks like the big secrets is gay drama between Dumbedore and Grindelwald:

https://www.darkhorizons.com/dumbled...gue-for-china/
Old 04-13-2022, 06:00 AM   #137
neatoman
Emperor

Not quite, I have seen the movie and he doesn't keep his relationship with Grindelwald a secret exactly, he talks about it in private but doesn't seem to make much of an effort to keep it hidden.

To be honest I'm not entirely sure what the secrets are. It could be that he keeps his plans secret from the other characters in order to make the future hard to predict.
Spoiler:
It could also be that Aberforth Dumbledore, his brother, is the father of Credence.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 12:00 AM   #138
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...edium=news_tab

Is this true? The movie makes Grindelwald into a Trump allegory? This again, really?
Old 04-18-2022, 12:10 AM   #139
Sumac
Banned

Talking about "living rent free in a head"...
Old 04-18-2022, 12:16 AM   #140
Leo656
The Franchise

Literally all I know about anything Harry Potter related is that Emma Watson grew up to be quite a dish, and J.K. is a chesty ol' broad. I'll probably never read a single one of her books but I'd motorboat the hell outta them titties, that much I know.