The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 10-24-2021, 03:21 PM   #1
Banned

Dr Fauci funds cruel science experiments torturing dogs to death

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste said.

https://thehill.com/changing-america...mpression=true

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

what a sick, evil monster. torturing beagle pups to death. the twitter mob was going after PETA for not condemning these cruel science experiments on dogs, but finally PETA is starting to acknowledge the atrocities.

https://mobile.twitter.com/peta/stat...65381369278474

dr fauci would never perform science experiments on humans, right?
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 03:38 PM   #2
The Deadman
Foot Elite

I cant see the tweet cause PETA blocked me for calling them out on their hypocrisy a few weeks back.

Last Movie Watched: Leprechaun Origins (2014).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E11).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 03:53 PM   #3
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Absolutely horrifying and unacceptable. This guy ain't a hero, and he shouldn't be looked up to for anything.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 10-24-2021 at 04:09 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 11:22 PM   #4
Sumac
Banned

Why I am not surprised?
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 01:48 AM   #5
triplexxx
Mad Scientist

Always see and sign a lot of these petitions White Coat Waste posts to de-fund and/or shut down a whole bunch of these cruel animal experiment labs all the time on change.org, a lot of unspeakable images and torture methods.
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 08:21 AM   #6
mrmaczaps
Banned

And his HIV/baby testing thing? Check that monsterously bad sh!t out.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 08:53 AM   #7
IMJ
Emperor

Where are the leftists and the outrage?

Oh wait - this doesn't deconstruct anything traditional or give the hate-outlet they want so nothing will be said.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 03:46 PM   #8
Leofan26
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Where are the leftists and the outrage?

Oh wait - this doesn't deconstruct anything traditional or give the hate-outlet they want so nothing will be said.
I didn't know about this till reccently, as a dog lover I am horrified by this news. Its a shame as I thought he was doing so well with this pandamic stuff but if this is true he needs to step down fast, we can't allow this kind of crap any more.
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 03:52 PM   #9
sdp
-

I somehow doubt anyone on the right cares much about anything but the most basic animal rights and are only using this to show how 'bad' the left really is. I mean, they'd never take PETA's opinion into consideration on anything otherwise. Can we just have a general "LEFTIES ARE SO MEAN, WE ARE PERSECUTED" thread? This section is beyond ridiculous otherwise.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 05:09 PM   #10
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I somehow doubt anyone on the right cares much about anything but the most basic animal rights and are only using this to show how 'bad' the left really is. I mean, they'd never take PETA's opinion into consideration on anything otherwise. Can we just have a general "LEFTIES ARE SO MEAN, WE ARE PERSECUTED" thread? This section is beyond ridiculous otherwise.
It cracks me up - the internet brain trust, especially Dromers. More galvanized thinking that manifests as if all things are a dichotomy and not a spectrum.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 05:57 PM   #11
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
It's not a right-left thing for me, more of how such horrific animal abuse is run by a man who is so admired throughout the world.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 07:59 PM   #12
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Fvck PETA. They experiment on animals... democrats are domestic terrorists.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 01:51 AM   #13
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
It's not a right-left thing for me, more of how such horrific animal abuse is run by a man who is so admired throughout the world.
This. Fauci means nothing to anyone outside of the US (the focus on him during Covid within America has been like the witch-hunt on Hilary, "but her emails!" ) but animal abuse of this nature is still horrific animal abuse, regardless of who is responsible.
Old 10-28-2021, 07:36 PM   #14
Coola Yagami
Overlord

It's kind of a mixed bag. On one side, you can't deny it's terrible what this **** did to babies and animals. On the other side, I know part of it is kinda 'fake outrage' but at least in hopes this opens some eyes, that some people finally wake up that this guy isn't on the up and up.

The absolute last thing Fauci cares about is health and actually saving lives. Honestly his worst nightmare is CoVid mutating into some weak strain that just dies off next week. He'll go right back into obscurity and in a few years people will forget his name. Dude cares more about books, documentaries and all the sheep worshiping him waiting to see if His Majesty allows Christmas this year or not than actually caring about you.

He cares not if you live or die. Wake the **** up.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 03:19 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
politics aside, as a former pet dog owner I am disgusted by fauci’s actions, animal cruelty, especially to dogs or cats that are common household pets, is pretty f**king evil. finally PETA is goin after fauci. but who knows it could all be just one big grift, like they don’t wanna go down w fauci or something. i don’t think that lil elf bastard fauci has made any tv or public appearances this week, they got that f**ker on the run.

sure I never paid much attention to PETA or even politics for that matter before this. but ever since the infamous and heavily politicized “coronavirus” was introduced to the world, and this lil weasel establishment puppet dr fauci is front and center dictating pretty much the whole world over a virus he helped create, you bet your a$$ we’re gonna question, condemn, and investigate
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 03:40 AM   #16
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Showed this to my largely liberal wife. And she is a huge dog person, service dog (which she has earned since she has real PTSD from her vehicles being blown up 3 times in Iraq and watching buddies die... not fake PTSD from people saying mean things in college and claiming victimhood) and all. She was like, "Well... that's valuable research. But those Saudis... well, what can you do?" And just shrugged it off.

Probably this is roughly how it is justified on the left.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 09:21 AM   #17
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Showed this to my largely liberal wife. And she is a huge dog person, service dog (which she has earned since she has real PTSD from her vehicles being blown up 3 times in Iraq and watching buddies die... not fake PTSD from people saying mean things in college and claiming victimhood) and all. She was like, "Well... that's valuable research. But those Saudis... well, what can you do?" And just shrugged it off.

Probably this is roughly how it is justified on the left.
Yeah I haven't noticed many lefties changing their mind on Fauci. The left is hellbent on being 'right'. You'd be surprised at the sick **** they'd be willing to turn a blind eye on as long as they win the argument and defend the narrative.

Fauci would have to do something hugely anti-left to lose favor with the literal mindless masses. Something like kicking a transperson in the face or saying BLM don't matter or something like that.

And even then they're still be some lefties that would refuse to denounce Fauci. If anything it might even cause a division among the left, they eat their own after all.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 12:56 AM   #18
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

As some have already stated here, it's amazing how some leftists will ignore this animal torture, but yet worship their beloved leader Dr. Fauci.

What's even more amazing is how most in the LGBT community reveres Dr. Fauci like some saint of public health when his history with the HIV/AIDS crisis in the 1980s says otherwise:

https://www.aier.org/article/fauci-w...-epidemic-too/
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ga...mpetent-idiot/
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote