The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 10-28-2021, 01:16 AM   #1
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Something terrible happend yesterday

I never imagined that something like this would happend to me THE SHREDDER the leader of Foot Ninjas and best ninja of the galaxy but it happend!

It happend yesterday at night.
They robbed a friend fo mine in front of my eyes! And he did it so fast that i didnt catch it . Iam ashamed now! Because a ninja like me should had saw it and hit that guy! What happend is this: I was sitting on a cafeteria with one of my friends. He had his mobile phone on the table. Then a young man came near us and started talking to us. He asked me if he knows me from school. I told him no, Then i askred him his name and age and after he told me i told him that no we have not meet before. He then said that he is sure he knows me from somewhere and that he hops to r remeber me. Then he left After that we saw that the phone was gone! He took it and we didnt saw it!!! If is aw it i would had punch him and make him bleed and prevent him from steraling it. Problem is that that friend of mine has 6 brothers and sisters and becuase of that his parents dont have enough money to buy expensive things for all of the kids. Which means he might not get a new phone for months! GRRRRR HOW COULD THIS HAPPEND TO ME AND most importantly to one of my friends? I AM THE SHREDDER THE LEADER OF THE FOOT NINJAS AND I didnt see it happening! GRRRRRR.... Has anything like this ever happend to you? I must find the thief and take my REVENGE! I DONT ALLOW ANYONE TO HURT ME OR MY FRIENDS AND GET AWAY!
Old 10-28-2021, 03:21 PM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Well no wonder Shredder can't beat the Turtles if even a slight of hand phone thief can get past him.

If this really did happen to your real life alter ego and friend, sorry to hear that.

*tisk* Had you been 1990 movie Shredder, that thief would have been working for you.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 04:44 PM   #3
AquaParade
Banned

Yeah, this sounds pretty Fred Wolf of you, but sorry that happened. Frustrating.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 05:10 PM   #4
Powder
So tired of this place

I thought you were like a middle aged man? Why you getting robbed in a school cafeteria?

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 05:26 PM   #5
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

I'm sorry that happened to you, Shredder.

You should try alerting someone.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 10:09 PM   #6
triplexxx
Mad Scientist

Well sorry to hear that, if your friend, or you, or anyone know his number and mobile carrier, should report it to them, and be sure you and your friend give the police a description of the guy...if you haven't done so already.
Please don't shoot me Mr. Big Mike. I'm too young and good-looking to die, well too young. I got a father, I got a mother, I got a grandmother, I got a little sister...and a little brother this high (raises hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand), and a little brother this high (lowers hand) and then I got a great big brother this high (slaps gun and runs).
"Fright Night" - Three Stooges
triplexxx is offline   Reply With Quote