The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 11-15-2021, 03:32 PM   #21
robertfiduciary
Foot Soldier

I forgot. AND PRESIDENT BIDEN'S INFRASTRUCTURE BILL PASSING.

You know, the one Trump couldn't get across the goal line in four years?

Surely a coincidence that all this nonsense about VP Harris comes out today.

SURELY.

Infrastructure Week (LOL) is finally over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertfiduciary View Post
Weird how all this "news" comes out the same day Steve Bannon is indicted.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence. Surely .
robertfiduciary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 03:48 PM   #22
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertfiduciary View Post
Surely a coincidence that all this nonsense about VP Harris comes out today.
But it's coming from CNN and other leftist outlets. That's the interesting part.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 06:21 AM   #23
AquaParade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
So right there out loud: "She has a vagina and isn't white, so we like her. And anyone who doesn't is a racist who hates women."

I can already her people on the left. "These interviews are obviously staged." Calling it.
To be fair, you could find an equal amount of idiots who don't support her but don't exactly know why when confronted. We have ignorance on all sides, so I do think you have to go into this video knowing that it probably has a bias and is showing us what the creator wants us to see.

Either way, it's stunning, frustrating, and sadly, not all that surprising.

I can't truly feel bad for these people though, and what sucks is that there are so many out there just like them. Especially with the era of Trump. I respect how anyone feels about Trump unless their only sources of news are their Facebook feed and either CNN or Fox.

Too many bandwagoners pretending to be researched, just so they can chime in with the popular opinion. Makes me queasy.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2021, 01:17 PM   #24
Leo656
The Franchise

You're correct. I just feel like politics is a unique situation that is rather the opposite of other things in life. Basically, it's okay to hate and distrust politicians by default because we SHOULD. The burden of proof is on THEM to prove that they're not self-serving scumbags... which they all are. We definitely should never, ever, EVER give any politician the benefit of the doubt and be like, "Well, I think they'll do a good job. I mean, I HOPE so!" Nope. Too much at stake, way too dangerous.

In Real Life, I understand and agree that being hateful, distrustful, and cynical of someone for no reason is bad. In Real Life, we should need a reason to hate or distrust someone, based on track record. Otherwise, people deserve the benefit of the doubt, and if you can't articulate why you don't like/don't trust someone, then you're probably the one with the problem. Definitely.

BUT. These aren't human beings, they're politicians. In which case, the entire thing is flipped. Hatred and mistrust of politicians should ALWAYS be the default, even if you can't specifically articulate why.

Now, continuing to hate and distrust when presented with actual evidence of the good things they may have done... that's a bit problematic, I concede. But still, I can't find any fault whatsoever with "I just plain don't like (politician's name) and I'm not really sure why", otherwise. The fact that they wear a suit to work means that they're The Enemy and thus deserve to be treated with suspicion and mistrust. That's just common sense.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2021, 10:38 PM   #25
909 Turtle Fan
Hench Mutant

The leftist media is reporting on this so that later they can make her look like more of a victim. They’ll spin it into she’s unable to get any work done because of sexism and racism. But anyone who’s paid attention knows that she failed as the border czar, she is fake AF and the way she does that annoying cackle when she dodges question makes it obvious she’s out of her league. She’s the ultimate diversity hire and people dislike her more than Hillary. CNN isn’t reporting on this because they want to give people information, they for sure are only doing it so they can frame the story to fit that evil white supremacist America isn’t giving her a fair shot. It’s crazy how the side that was supposed to be the moderates and the side that was going to unify the country can’t even get along with them damn selves.

"Breath in the smoke, Oroku Saki, and meditate. Open your mind and all will become clear."-Kitsune, SHotFC #3

"You know what, you're not Leonardo, you're a member of the foot clan. you are a foot clan member! you're not just a member, you're Danny! you're that punk b*tch Danny!"
-Adam, workaholics, teenage mutant ninja roommates
909 Turtle Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 12:45 PM   #27
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Wow not even a full year in. Worst president ever.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:24 PM   #28
Sumac
Banned

From the look of it Biden needs to undergo another mummification procedure to successfully function.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:26 PM   #29
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Yeah, the Odinsleep.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:51 PM   #30
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

It was for an hour and a half while he was knocked out for a colonoscopy...

Make your own jokes as you will.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 02:57 PM   #31
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post

I think everyone knew that, man. The running gag is that Harris is an agenda-plant because nobody can see how Biden can complete his term.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2021, 04:40 PM   #32
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post

I thought it was a procedure on his brain and not a colonoscopy? Oh wait they were clearly looking in the right place!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 02:16 PM   #33
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

CNN going after Harris again:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/02/polit...-vp/index.html
Old 12-02-2021, 05:12 PM   #34
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Translation: ****, things arent going the way we had hoped.

Last Movie Watched: Hell House LLC (2015).
Last TV Show Watched: Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog (S1:E29).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote