The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 02-08-2014, 05:02 PM   #41
CyberCubed
Overlord

Cat-April was likely based on Catwoman, since this in the 80's before all the creepy anime otaku's started obsessing over catgirls.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:44 PM   #42
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
I will refrain from the obvious jokes about April's mutation and certain terms for "getting some *****".....

I'd totally forgotten about them all turning into bugs! But the were-rats episode was fun.

But Irma into Mona Lisa? No- just no. They are two separate people, and shouldn't be combined. Besides, Mona was Raph's squeeze, and Irma seems more like a Donatello kind of girl. YMMV.....

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:45 PM   #43
zkarlette
Fashionably late

No thanks, I really want to see how they incorporate Irma to the story. I don't think that Monalisa needs to resurface but I wouldn't be surprised if she does.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:02 PM   #44
CyberCubed
Overlord

I hope to god Ciro doesn't see this thread and get influenced.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 11:10 PM   #45
BabyTurtles
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I hope to god Ciro doesn't see this thread and get influenced.
well now you jinxed it

ahaha.......no, but seriously...Ciro if you see this....please don't make Irma, Mona Lisa.....
Old 02-11-2014, 12:43 AM   #46
Tora
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaphAndDonnie View Post
It's about as unlikely as April mutating into Venus.
How about April mutated into Mona Lisa? It would not have to be for more than a few episodes. I could see Donnie saying she is as beautiful as a painting which could be a reference to the Mona Lisa and Ralph could be calling her that as a joke.

Plus there is the connection to the real world actors that play/played April and Mona Lisa.
Tora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:43 AM   #47
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior

Wink

read on tumblr: Carmelita Stockman/Mona Lisa (voiced by Cree Summer)- April O’Neil’s best friend and sounding board for her thoughts. Like her 1987 counterpart Raphael has a crush on her. Carmelita Stockman is the daughter of Baxter Stockman one of the Turtles’ enemies. Despite this the Turtles treat her like a good ally. Mikey Donnie and Leo enjoy teasing Raph about his crush on her. She is shown to be intelligent and smart. Her weapon of choice is a Chigiriki. She and Raph are known to bicker and take delight in teasing each other for their failures. Raph is known to make fun of her for being smart and geeky. She is mutated into a lizard/salamander/chameleon hybrid by her father as punishment for helping the Turtles. Despite her and Raph’s constant bickering, he is genuinely sweet to her usually when no one’s looking. She is also known to get along with Casey and Irma. She likes pranks, pizza, videogames, comics, monster movies and Space Heroes. This incarnation of Mona Lisa is missing one of her teeth, wears a pink hoodie black stockings and pink boots with her feet sticking out of them.

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:48 AM   #48
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Ahh Tumblr. Mary Sue's Home page since....um...2007?

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:53 AM   #49
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Ahh Tumblr. Mary Sue's Home page since....um...2007?
not saying i believe it.

i ship it.
METALHEAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:56 AM   #50
Powder
So tired of this place

Then why post it? Sounds like complete BS some Deviantart nut came up with.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 02:02 AM   #51
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
not saying i believe it.
Wasn't saying you did. I assumed you posted it because it's so silly. Like an, "Only on Tumblr!!!" type thing.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 05:21 AM   #52
victory_angel
Foot Elite

In all seriousness. It would be more appropriate to make April's mother Mona Lisa (Assuming she is actually alive) Particularly if they can get Pat Musick to reprise here role.
Old 02-16-2014, 08:54 AM   #53
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by METALHEAD View Post
read on tumblr: Carmelita Stockman/Mona Lisa (voiced by Cree Summer)- April O’Neil’s best friend and sounding board for her thoughts. Like her 1987 counterpart Raphael has a crush on her. Carmelita Stockman is the daughter of Baxter Stockman one of the Turtles’ enemies. Despite this the Turtles treat her like a good ally. Mikey Donnie and Leo enjoy teasing Raph about his crush on her. She is shown to be intelligent and smart. Her weapon of choice is a Chigiriki. She and Raph are known to bicker and take delight in teasing each other for their failures. Raph is known to make fun of her for being smart and geeky. She is mutated into a lizard/salamander/chameleon hybrid by her father as punishment for helping the Turtles. Despite her and Raph’s constant bickering, he is genuinely sweet to her usually when no one’s looking. She is also known to get along with Casey and Irma. She likes pranks, pizza, videogames, comics, monster movies and Space Heroes. This incarnation of Mona Lisa is missing one of her teeth, wears a pink hoodie black stockings and pink boots with her feet sticking out of them.
Well I did a google search on Carmelita Stockman/Mona Lisa, And the only thing that comes up? Is this forum post, a youtube video about it, and a link to a wiki page for the characters. I look through that and it doesnt mention Carmelita Stockman/Mona Lisa anywhere, So I'm assuming someone might have put that character, Then at some point it got removed.

Last edited by TigerClaw; 02-16-2014 at 09:06 AM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:21 AM   #54
pannoni1
Foot Elite

I'll second the April's mother idea. But the idea of an Irma mutation is new, but I'd like it to be an original character. This franchise needs more female mutants anyways, and with no hints of a Channel 6 except for a couple Easter Eggs on the first season, I'm all for it. I'm impressed with some of the attempts that fans make to try to lure others into believing. However, this best works as a self-contained episode as in the OT since there needs to be enough humans along with the mutants.

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:26 AM   #55
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Whats interesting about the TMNT 2012 series, a lot of mutants that end up showing are in name only, and don't really represent the ones we remember in past incarnations. For example, The Slash in the 2012 series is nothing like the Slash we remember from the comics or original series. They just took the name and created an entirely different origin.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:43 AM   #56
Luckyday
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Well I did a google search on Carmelita Stockman/Mona Lisa, And the only thing that comes up? Is this forum post, a youtube video about it, and a link to a wiki page for the characters. I look through that and it doesnt mention Carmelita Stockman/Mona Lisa anywhere, So I'm assuming someone might have put that character, Then at some point it got removed.
Who would breed with Baxter Stockman? Also mutating your daughter as punishment sounds too extreme for a father.

Why not have her as a everyday college student who trying doing research on the proof and physiology on mutants. Sounds close to her classic origin with a little new take to make it different.

I'm really secretly dying for a eccentric mad science girl to be created for this show.
We’re not unicorns!
WE’RE WOMEN AND WE TAKE WHAT WE WANT!
-Wendy Corduroy, Gravity Falls

Last edited by Luckyday; 02-16-2014 at 11:57 AM.
Luckyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:11 PM   #57
DonatelloNinja82
Mad Scientist

I doubt seriously this would ever happen.

DonatelloNinja82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
irma