The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 07-21-2021, 04:38 AM   #41
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
True... though the fact that they ignored Andy's story (and it wasn't JUST Andy's story, think about that whole family in 2 and the teacher and such) and went back into production willy nilly in 3 (and then after 3 all the press about everyone talking about a Chucky doll massacring a whole boot camp?)... do you think that makes it more or less likely that they would try it again a third time? There's no way.
You’re right. Like I mentioned there’s still ongoing killings with Bride - Cult that involve the doll.

Quote:
It's kind of like the Jurassic Park/World thing. That they'd reopen the park years later and just slightly change the name was pretty unlikely (like, who on earth is going to insure that park?)... OK, fine. But would they reopen it AGAIN?
This actually fits because the original park never opened and thinking they could rebuild it better/safer makes sense. It’s only been in business once. I forgot how long. If it was real I’m sure a ton of people would go too. At least one time.

Quote:
Eh. I guess so. I just don't think anyone's particularly chomping at the bit to see that.

I guess it'd be kind of neat if in a future Chucky movie or episode we get, like, the equivalent of Godzilla swatting away/killing "Zilla," in a 20 second scene.
Ya it wasn’t that popular. I wouldn’t mind seeing a sequel but some think it’ll never happen now because Amazon bought MGM.
Old 07-28-2021, 09:20 AM   #42
The Deadman
Foot Elite

Surprised no one put the trailer in here

Last Movie Watched: Surf's Up 2: WaveMania (2017).
Last TV Show Watched: Animaniacs (S1:E108.
Last Video Game Played: The Evil Within (PS4).
The Deadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 10:38 PM   #43
Wildcat
Foot Elite

Ya I saw it the other day. Kind of odd that the last 2 movies didn’t have as good a budget that this seems to have. Well Curse was fine but Cult had a noticeable dip in production value.