The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 06-06-2018, 06:29 PM   #21
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

I think of it like a puzzle. Sure, you can still tell what the puzzle is a picture of if a few pieces are missing, but you can only get the fullest appreciation of the picture if every piece is there.

So sure, you can read IDW TMNT without reading the tie-ins, but you're not getting the full picture. Depending on the type of person you are, that might make a big difference to you.
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 09:37 AM   #22
Coola Yagami
Overlord

I can't speak for anyone here, but it bites when the overall comic book community can shell out cash for multiple Batman, Deadpool, Harley and Spider-Man comics a month but more than one TMNT comic a month is where they draw the line.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 10:34 AM   #23
CJStyles
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I can't speak for anyone here, but it bites when the overall comic book community can shell out cash for multiple Batman, Deadpool, Harley and Spider-Man comics a month but more than one TMNT comic a month is where they draw the line.
I’m not one to buy multiple titles from the big two. But I can see how that could be frustrating to some.