The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2021, 02:04 AM   #11
Icebot
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_one View Post
Ha, the frightening Water Temple. Actually it is not that hard if you keep track of what you are doing. Ocarina is such a masterpiece, there was nothing like that in that era.
I actually just completed the Water Temple before I saw this post and am now getting ready to do the Bottom of the Well, but yeah the Water Temple can get very confusing at first if you don’t keep track of what you’re doing. But the more I play it, the easier it is to memorize where everything is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I played (and beat) Zelda II: The Adventure of Link more than most people ever bothered to, so when I was playing Ocarina of Time and got to the fight with Dark Link or Shadow Link or whatever the f*ck his name is, I gotta admit that I marked out like a motherf*cker. That was awesome.
I’ve been playing a lot of Zelda 2 myself and beat the game many times. Yeah it was pretty cool to do another battle with that shadowy Link in the Water Temple.

I just started my first game of Link To The Past, I played it before but didn’t do much so I hope I have time to explore the game more.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, cybercubed the diaper, cybercubed the homophobe, peanut, video games