The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 04-14-2021, 12:02 PM   #1
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Pentagon actually made the Co-Vid Microchip

https://money.yahoo.com/pentagon-unv...231239955.html

But like... don't worry you guys, we promise it won't track your every movie. Honest.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 01:30 PM   #2
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Oh lord, Pentagon, don't give the anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists reason to feel validated, come on.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 02:08 PM   #3
oldmanwinters
Overlord

"And they have also developed a revolutionary filter that can remove the virus from the patient’s blood through a dialysis machine."

I actually find that more incredible.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 02:33 PM   #4
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
"And they have also developed a revolutionary filter that can remove the virus from the patient’s blood through a dialysis machine."

I actually find that more incredible.
If that's the case then could they use this technology to scrub other viruses from people's blood stream?

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 02:52 PM   #5
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
If that's the case then could they use this technology to scrub other viruses from people's blood stream?
Or maybe even... scrub memories that could be considered... inconvenient...

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2021, 03:34 PM   #6
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

I think that part would still require a lobotomy. lol
Old 04-14-2021, 05:48 PM   #7
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Or maybe even... scrub memories that could be considered... inconvenient...
Have you ever seen Enternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind? Midwives be it courtesy of Zatanna or federal government sponsored technology base emotions reign Supreme and will override it.
Old 04-15-2021, 04:16 AM   #8
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Here's the 60 Minutes clip of it & Validating the Conspiracy Theorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Oh lord, Pentagon, don't give the anti-vaxxer conspiracy theorists reason to feel validated, come on.
I mean they already do that tracking with pets, where the chip can give all medical information and can locate them when they are lost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microc...plant_(animal)

You just know that this technology was going to be used in humans, right? Now as for whether it could be that small and ever be insidiously put into a vaccine, is a whole another discussion about the technological capability of nanotechnology and its bioethics.

At the 3:00 minute, of course, Bill Gates would be spearheading this...

There's a reason why some Christians call it the "Mark of the Beast", because if this technology is used in the wrong hands of a totalitarian government (i.e. China), well they can monitor and regulate what an individual does with their finances, monitor their health condition, regulate medicine doses, and all other forms of privacy and medical treatment invasion.

I mean we already have mobile phones and home security systems that can be hacked, so...yeah... don't know why the public is so enthusiastic for microchipping their bodies.

Last edited by Refractive Reflections; 04-15-2021 at 04:45 AM.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 01:41 PM   #9
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refractive Reflections View Post
You just know that this technology was going to be used in humans, right?
Not really. While animal chipping has been around long enough that it was a given they might someday use it on some humans for one reason or another, most people who fear it and are convinced it's going to happen also seem to be grossly overestimating how special or interesting most of us even are or will ever be. There just isn't any real reason to want to spend the money on that for the average person.

Regular chips supposedly can't be tracked like GPS anyhow. Look at the ones they put on wild animals to actually track migrations, etc, those aren't regular chips and are an external device.

I could see temporary use in people there could actually be reason to keep track of, such as ex-felons, making it easier for cops to ID someone who is being stubborn and has a criminal history. Maybe our troops sent overseas -- IF GPS tracking of it is never a thing so it can't be abused by an enemy -- and will only contain personal data that's helpful in the unfortunate event of a bad injury or fatality. Things like that. Though that would still be questionable.

As for the average person? Nah. What point would there be in chipping me? They can scan it and see my dental records? What use is that.

If they want to keep tabs on people, esp in GPS use, they can already do it via their phones anyhow, since few dare to ever leave the house without it.
Old 04-29-2021, 10:43 PM   #10
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Not really. While animal chipping has been around long enough that it was a given they might someday use it on some humans for one reason or another, most people who fear it and are convinced it's going to happen also seem to be grossly overestimating how special or interesting most of us even are or will ever be. There just isn't any real reason to want to spend the money on that for the average person.

Regular chips supposedly can't be tracked like GPS anyhow. Look at the ones they put on wild animals to actually track migrations, etc, those aren't regular chips and are an external device.

I could see temporary use in people there could actually be reason to keep track of, such as ex-felons, making it easier for cops to ID someone who is being stubborn and has a criminal history. Maybe our troops sent overseas -- IF GPS tracking of it is never a thing so it can't be abused by an enemy -- and will only contain personal data that's helpful in the unfortunate event of a bad injury or fatality. Things like that. Though that would still be questionable.

As for the average person? Nah. What point would there be in chipping me? They can scan it and see my dental records? What use is that.

If they want to keep tabs on people, esp in GPS use, they can already do it via their phones anyhow, since few dare to ever leave the house without it.
It is true that if the government wanted to, they could easily monitor what their citizens do by keeping track of their phones, and there are already monitor bracelets to keep track of criminals or ex-convicts, but to say that the investment on monitoring people to the point of chipping people is not worth it because of how "uninteresting" they are is not really the point though. Of course at this point, it is a voluntary basis, but if the government mandates it for "security" or "safety" reasons makes the condition right for ulterior corruptive motives. The vaccine passports that are attempting to be implemented is a pre-cursor of that form of mandated surveillance.

That type of surveillance is disturbing to say the least if you look at China's totalitarian government, the purpose could be easily used to control the public.

Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote