The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 03-12-2021, 11:39 AM   #41
FrederikWolferson
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I think the point is lost on someone who doesn't care about or believe in "ownership".

He's too busy sitting in his sparsely-furnished apartment with bare white walls, watching illegally-downloaded movies on 1.5x speed and marveling at all the money he's saving. I bet he only has one pillow.

Godless heathens.
Terribly specific.
FrederikWolferson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2021, 02:04 PM   #42
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
That's not really fair. Yes, right now all of the seasons are available to stream on Paramount. But there's people like myself who want to OWN the seasons, even if it's digitally.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
I think the point is lost on someone who doesn't care about or believe in "ownership".

He's too busy sitting in his sparsely-furnished apartment with bare white walls, watching illegally-downloaded movies on 1.5x speed and marveling at all the money he's saving. I bet he only has one pillow.

Godless heathens.
Bingo.

Having to rely on streaming everytime I feel like watching TMNT 2K3 seems like a hassle. Plus, I'm not gonna pay for a service just to watch one single cartoon.

So yeah, a proper DVD or Bluray release of this show would be GREAT. Since it means it would actually be easy to OWN this series.

Contrary to what a lot of people, I actually don't dislike digital copies and digital media as whole. But there's clearly some contrivances to it still. So having a physical media option for my favourite shows still comes quite in handy.

Oh, and let's not forget streaming services can suddenly remove stuff. You might pick a show to watch and then suddenly it says on the top corner that the last day to watch it in said streaming service will be at the end of the month... and now a show you were just about to start with will have to be binged in about 10 days... all 7 seasons and 100+ episodes of it. Really ****ing nice.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote