The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 02-26-2023, 03:06 PM   #401
Mayhem
Foot Elite

Yeah and if it isn't all real, there's an awful lot of Ukranian crisis actors in the UK right now, let along any other part of the world.
Old 02-26-2023, 04:27 PM   #402
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Apparently people are doubting there even is a war going on and this is all a big money laundering scheme.

Has there been any footage at all of the war in the same way we've seen footage of the gulf war and literally any other war in the last few decades is the general question being asked now.
C'mon man, millions of people have been killed and there's footage all over. And everyone knows Putin is still positioning troops and the military around Ukraine constantly.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 05:11 PM   #403
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
The political spectrum unites against aide to Ukraine? Um, like The Marshall Plan it keeps power hungry despots in line! Xi and Un are watching and lurking so Ukraine needs to be given whatever it needs to keep U.S. bodies from dropping in WWIII. It needs to be stopped before it can expand. The protesters are complete idiots who cannot see the big picture. They need to agree and compromise for the betterment of society as a whole, but on this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
This. Not to mention questioning the truth and toll of the conflict, which can be seen daily on the faces of thousands of displaced, tortured, terrified, starving and murdered civilians is its own special and shameful kind of retarded. Even worse than being a Holocaust denier, because this time there's footage of the genocide while it's happening.
Nobody is saying there’s not really innocent people getting killed there, that’s very unfortunate and tragic. I’ve seen crazy videos on Twitter, shows people on the streets getting tied up to street signs and tortured. Some are saying that it’s Ukrainian soldiers torturing people but Idk what to believe anymore.

The US Nation Debt is at 33 Trillion. We should be looking at why is this happening, instead of just sending billions and billions to Ukraine nonstop while the US has it’s own infrastructure problems. It’s not completely unreasonable to suspect that there is possibly some money laundering going on with politicians. The media just says “blame Putin, evil dictator!” etc just like they did to Trump. Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t, I don’t know, I don’t live in Russia or Ukraine. The media has a history of manipulating the truth. We should look at why exactly this war is happening, does the World Economic Forum have anything to do with it? They seem to be involved in everything lately.

An old video of a nicely dressed Zelenskyy has resurfaced

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bellamari...C-9amm7IItAAAA

Longer vid

https://mobile.twitter.com/Antoni_Am...CzsdfAy5otAAAA

What’s the real back story here with Biden and Ukraine? Does he owe them money or something? It’s crazy how Zelenskyy just asks for more money and Biden says yes. Then Zelenskyy gets on TV and calls US citizens “selfish” for not sending more money. We’ve got homeless living on the streets in California and New York.

It seems that Trump wanted to prevent the war from happening and talked about a peace deal

https://twitter.com/alx/status/16279...C-0fqlvJctAAAA

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24478755@N08/
TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 05:35 PM   #404
ChosenOne
Banned

So, ignoring the weakass Kremlin propaganda...

Yes, the Bidens had shady dealings in Ukraine and particularly with Burisma, although this was before Zelensky's time.

Yes, Trump did try to warn everyone and him serving his second term, aka no rigged 2020 election, would've stopped the war from breaking out.

But now it has broken out and it must be fought, or it won't stop with Ukraine. And then you get World War 3 because every other country to the West is a member of NATO.

So the time is now. This is when we strike at Russia and nail the bastards to the wall once and for all. Biden is a laughable character but his administration actually has the right idea given the circumstances: help Ukraine win the war at all costs because they're fighting for all of us right now.

There is no appeasing dictators.

There is no negotiating with them.

There is only unseating them and letting the people they've oppressed for so long do the rest.

Biden's weakness in Afghanistan led to this war, and I don't think he'll make the same costly mistake twice. Not with China watching to gauge their options in Taiwan.

If the money is your main concern, while it's a legitimate and understandable one, I can assure you the US will get back every single cent they've put into Ukraine after the war, with the reconstruction and a whole new market opening up, not to mention them paying for all that gear. It’s not an expenditure, it's an investment.

And mind you, Biden's America is far from the only country helping Ukraine. The whole of Europe, Turkey, Israel, Canada, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, everyone in the free world is helping take down the cancer that is Putin's Russia without the need for boots on the ground. Are they all indebted to Ukraine, as you tried to imply...? Please.

Americans should know full well you can’t put a price tag on freedom.

Last edited by ChosenOne; 02-26-2023 at 05:40 PM.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 10:34 PM   #405
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Hey, I'm not saying I believe in it either way, I'm just reporting what I'm seeing on the interwebs.

Also another thing was the fact that we had high gas prices, which was blamed on Biden, but everyone was like 'it's happening all over the world, you can't blame this on Biden'..... but then Biden commented on Twitter that he will keep gas prices high 'as long as necessary'. So which is it, or did Biden just have another dementia moment?

But where is this war footage being shown. For it being 'all over', I haven't seen any. It felt like back during the Gulf War, you couldn't NOT see it even if you were trying to avoid it.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2023, 10:36 PM   #406
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:

If the money is your main concern, while it's a legitimate and understandable one, I can assure you the US will get back every single cent they've put into Ukraine after the war, with the reconstruction and a whole new market opening up, not to mention them paying for all that gear. It’s not an expenditure, it's an investment.
Oh you KNOW we're never gonna see that money again.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 07:19 AM   #407
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Hey, I'm not saying I believe in it either way, I'm just reporting what I'm seeing on the interwebs.

Also another thing was the fact that we had high gas prices, which was blamed on Biden, but everyone was like 'it's happening all over the world, you can't blame this on Biden'..... but then Biden commented on Twitter that he will keep gas prices high 'as long as necessary'. So which is it, or did Biden just have another dementia moment?

But where is this war footage being shown. For it being 'all over', I haven't seen any. It felt like back during the Gulf War, you couldn't NOT see it even if you were trying to avoid it.
This grossed me out so much at first that I wasn’t gonna touch it but maybe look at actual news. Don’t believe in everything you read online.

I guess Americans have a different perspective of this than Europeans, in that they think they can still afford to stay out of it.

Quote:
Oh you KNOW we're never gonna see that money again.
No, I don’t know that. Quite the opposite.

But even if it were true, let's put it this way so that the choice is made clear: you can either help finance Ukraine's resistance to Russia's unlawful aggression now, or you can go the way of European nations pre-1939, bury your head in the sand while the threat grows unchecked, and be forced to send an entire generation of your country's young men to die for freedom at some point down the line when there's no one else standing between you and the enemy you so wilfully ignored.

Pay in money now or pay in blood later.

As the saying goes, those who don’t know History are doomed to repeat it.

Let's not.
Old 03-17-2023, 10:15 AM   #408
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

The Hauge is after Putin.
https://apnews.com/article/icc-putin...960eccf0589253
Old 03-17-2023, 11:15 AM   #409
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
It's about time there was legit international action made. Not that it will amount to much, but at least it's a solid position.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2023, 12:40 PM   #410
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Clearly Putin’s on the edge. Do we really want to push his buttons enough to make him want to push THE button?

This is why I’ve recently purchased potassium iodide pills.
Old 03-17-2023, 07:25 PM   #411
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
It's about time there was legit international action made. Not that it will amount to much, but at least it's a solid position.
Yeah, I see it as more of a condemnation/scolding more than anything. However, it also limits the ability to travel for Putin and not able to attend summits himself. It's something at least. Alexander Lukashenko and Xi Jinping should see how it could effect them if they continue to cater to Vladimir.
Old 03-17-2023, 08:34 PM   #412
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Zelenskyy has hinted at the US will have to “send their sons and daughters” to fight the war in Ukraine. That means all the young college students and “stand with Ukraine” liberals on twitter with Ukraine flags in bio may be called to action.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alx/statu...15571669987329

Just a wild thought: what if Putin isn’t the bad guy?

Like, hypothetically, suppose they defeat Putin, but the world still continues to crumble and fall to the World Economic Forum. Then what?

Old 03-17-2023, 09:10 PM   #413
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleManiac View Post
Zelenskyy has hinted at the US will have to “send their sons and daughters” to fight the war in Ukraine. That means all the young college students and “stand with Ukraine” liberals on twitter with Ukraine flags in bio may be called to action.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alx/statu...15571669987329

Like, hypothetically, suppose they defeat Putin, but the world still continues to crumble and fall to the World Economic Forum. Then what?
I think there's no what-if regarding this, Putin is the bad guy, full stop.

And I think "they" have been slow in defeating Putin, because a Russia that is defeated quickly is not in their economic interest.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 09:56 AM   #414
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I think there's no what-if regarding this, Putin is the bad guy, full stop.

And I think "they" have been slow in defeating Putin, because a Russia that is defeated quickly is not in their economic interest.
“not in their economic interests” as in, they could have ended this by now? I thought this was about “defending democracy”. Sending billions to a Ukrainian cross-dresser so he can buy himself mansions, isn’t exactly in America’s best economic interests. De-stabilizing America, it all makes sense now. They want to drag this out. America falls to the World Economic Forum.

Old 03-18-2023, 11:16 AM   #415
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
“not in their economic interests” as in, they could have ended this by now? I thought this was about “defending democracy”. Sending billions to a Ukrainian cross-dresser so he can buy himself mansions, isn’t exactly in America’s best economic interests. De-stabilizing America, it all makes sense now. They want to drag this out. America falls to the World Economic Forum.
This is 1st grade ********.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 11:33 AM   #416
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
The military strength of the United States alone, let alone all of NATO, is vastly superior to Russia and if applied in full force, would've sent all the Communist Animals back to their graves, even if Nuclear weapons became involved.

However, the powers that-be are not seeking to immediately destroy Russia, hence why ties have not completely severed despite Russsian brutality being unexcusable. A certain amount of pressure must be applied on Russia in the form of sanctions and arms supplies to Ukraine, so as to not alienate the masses who are rightfully sympathetic to the Ukranian plight.

The most moral solution is nothing short of a total lightning war, the shortest war to bring down The Marxist Hoardes and save Eastern Europe from their aggression. The longer the war drags on, the longer the danger of public indifference will begin to endanger Ukraine, and it will turn the tides just like Vietnam.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
Old 03-18-2023, 12:07 PM   #417
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Here's another wild thought: **** off with that commie rhetoric, comrade.

Quote:
The military strength of the United States alone, let alone all of NATO, is vastly superior to Russia and if applied in full force, would've sent all the Communist Animals back to their graves, even if Nuclear weapons became involved.
No need to go that far, either of the two new NATO members alone could do it. Heck, let Poland have a go, they've been chomping at the bit for the longest time. Any of the top 10-15 members of NATO by themselves could make Russia their bitch, that's how much of a paper tiger that country is.
Old 03-18-2023, 12:27 PM   #418
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

It would be also be amazing to see Germany take a hard stance against Russia for the Degenerate Communist Menace they are, and not be plagued by war guilt.

Old 03-18-2023, 12:36 PM   #419
ChosenOne
Banned

Evidently there will have to be a line to kick Russia's *ss, assuming Ukraine leaves anything for the rest of us.
Old 03-18-2023, 01:43 PM   #420
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior

Quote:

However, the powers that-be are not seeking to immediately destroy Russia, hence why ties have not completely severed despite Russsian brutality being unexcusable. A certain amount of pressure must be applied on Russia in the form of sanctions and arms supplies to Ukraine, so as to not alienate the masses who are rightfully sympathetic to the Ukranian plight.

The most moral solution is nothing short of a total lightning war, the shortest war to bring down The Marxist Hoardes and save Eastern Europe from their aggression. The longer the war drags on, the longer the danger of public indifference will begin to endanger Ukraine, and it will turn the tides just like Vietnam.
Exactly. Politicians want war, they get rich from it. Putin probably wouldn’t have made his move if we didn’t have a clown administration running the US. And I keep hearing people on twitter saying that Ukraine has NAZIs? And that they’re trying to make it a NATO country so that the US participates in the war. I guess they think Putin will conquer Ukraine than go on to conquer the rest of Europe, all by himself?

Quote:
Here's another wild thought: **** off with that commie rhetoric, comrade.
That’s hilarious. I literally just said I don’t wanna see the US fall to the WEF, the biggest communist organization in the world, as a result of this war. US taxpayers are getting f****d over this war that nobody asked for, setting us up to be “saved” by the great reset. You seem to be 100% on board with what the elite globalists want you to think and feel about this “current thing”. Maybe you’re the “commie”?