The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 06-08-2023, 11:55 PM   #1401
Stu_Padasso
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
There's horrendous air condition within New York City.

When will its atmosphere improve?
Canadian forest fires. It’s affecting us in the Midwest as well. A haze and a smoky smell everywhere outside.
Stu_Padasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2023, 05:54 AM   #1402
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Reddit is a misogynistic, dogmatic website.

It's filled to the brim with narrow-minded conservatives and opinionated dudebros.

I hope it disappears.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2023, 06:06 PM   #1403
Vegita-San
Emperor

when you get tired of being talked down too like you don't know a thing about how the world 'really' works and decide too lay all the cards down on the table for some cold truths. not always a wise things to do. but that's the curse of boiling points.

'Wrong, April. We've Been upgraded to Women hating TROLLS'

?The force is not female, the force is not male, the force is for everyone?
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 05:35 PM   #1404
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Frozen dinner brands that include a brownie need to also sell a dessert tray of only individual brownies, just saying. Granted you won't get that piece of corn or macaroni in it, but they're still good without it. lol

Bonus thought... wrens are basically nature's popcorn chicken.

I realized this when I was being yelled at by the resident popcorn chicken because I dared want to be anywhere near them and dump the excess rain water out of the dishes under our potted plants.

Think one I saw was a still somewhat clumsy fledgling fumbling around nearby so I guess the parents were totally convinced that this small nugget of bone-filled poultry was somehow worth it to something as big as me and that it was surely going to die. Like any youth nearing adulthood it could not care less about how loud its parents screamed at it.

edit: But hey, I guess I helped in its training of what to watch out for. We're like whale sharks I guess, huge but largely harmless to them. Good simulated training for the fledgling nuggets to learn to avoid predators. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 11:51 PM   #1405
Dpooly84
Banned

Modern day liberals are nazis screaming in the wind.
Dpooly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 11:47 AM   #1406
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

And modern day conservatives (excluding the center-leaning types) have succumbed to hate-mongering, false narratives, and s**t stirring. Whatdya gonna do.
Old 06-25-2023, 04:45 PM   #1407
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
And modern day conservatives (excluding the center-leaning types) have succumbed to hate-mongering, false narratives, and s**t stirring. Whatdya gonna do.
Both sides are horrible and two sides of the same coin. Different is one side doesn't attempt to cover up how horrible they are, while the other pretend they're the good ones and 'on the right side of history'.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2023, 06:19 PM   #1408
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Both sides are horrible and two sides of the same coin. Different is one side doesn't attempt to cover up how horrible they are, while the other pretend they're the good ones and 'on the right side of history'.
Which is why it’s a good idea to become a Libertarian
Old 06-25-2023, 08:46 PM   #1409
Dpooly84
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
Which is why it’s a good idea to become a Libertarian
Lol love you gal but no, just vote smart. Vote with your brain not your feelings and you'll be fine
Old 07-11-2023, 01:57 AM   #1410
Dpooly84
Banned

Just had to chase crack heads out of my drive way lol let's fn goooooo
Old 07-11-2023, 09:48 AM   #1411
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Who else likes the smell of gasoline?

Weird? Yes. Natural? Also yes, because the benzene in gas gives us a euphoric feeling
Old 07-11-2023, 02:20 PM   #1412
Dpooly84
Banned

How stupid do these clowns look flying jets and helicopters to a climate summit then getting out of there limos 10 yards away from the door to hop on a bicycle for photo opp. These people should be publicly executed.
Old 09-06-2023, 02:25 PM   #1413
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Tropical storm (prob turn hurricane) Lee now (I can't be the only one calling Leo "Lee" occasionally, so close enough), we already had a Don this year, too... and there's a Rafael in the Atlantic list next year. Just missing one, but no Mike's in present lists , and Michael was retired.
Old 09-07-2023, 09:41 PM   #1414
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Also... why do companies make dumb changes that don't improve anything? Such as some my own has decided on this summer that don't seem worth it, productivity-wise, new fixture parts I knew would get knocked off (already missing some in my accounts within the first few weeks -- yeah, saw that coming), and renaming things in the app, etc, as if that matters one iota.

Twitter inspired me to rant a little, since it did the same damn thing. They can spend money deciding to rebrand it to "X", the least inspired and bland name and logo possible, despite the fact that the URL remains Twitter... but they can't just add an actual improvement by way of simply an edit option. (Well, not without paying money to get a small window of time to do it, but that itself is beyond stupid. Imagine monetizing the ability to edit your own free speech.)
Old 09-14-2023, 08:46 PM   #1415
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Recently my nearest Walmart locked the detergent up behind glass.

I did a double take this week as I was headed to the soap, because now they've locked up the toothbrushes.

What a pain though, the people in that store aren't great, so how long is it even going to take to get this stuff? I'm only a vendor person there and had to disappoint so many people on Tues. as they were seeing me doing my job and not enough who actually work there. It was hard enough just for me to find someone to ask about getting a spot for my ornaments.
Old 09-14-2023, 09:02 PM   #1416
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Recently my nearest Walmart locked the detergent up behind glass.

I did a double take this week as I was headed to the soap, because now they've locked up the toothbrushes. .
Man, is shoplifting that bad where you live?
Old 09-14-2023, 10:16 PM   #1417
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

I had a small dog (shihtzu mix) who was very sweet, but lacking when it came to intelligence.

One day I happened to be watching TV and on the show I was watching there was a doorbell noise. My dog instantly jumps up, starts barking, and running towards the door.

This dog never lived in a place where there was a doorbell prior, so how did she know that noise specifically means someone is at the door?

I think about this more often than I probably should.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2023, 06:40 AM   #1418
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

That is crazy. Maybe pets also learn stuff from tv that we don't even realize. Lol

Quote:
Man, is shoplifting that bad where you live?
I didn't think so! Though if that's the case I suspect it might be in good part due to a bus park & ride lot in walking distance. I never see too many cars over there, yet people leave a ton of shopping carts. So I think people, esp from in town, use it more as a getting off point to go shop. Or steal...

Guess that explains why when I did need new toothbrushes a while back it was slim pickings among mostly stupid designs I didn't want.

Edit: I feel bad for the cart guy who has to go collect those and walk some long-ass train of carts back to the store. Have seen him pushing them back a couple times. If people can take one FROM Walmart, why can't they at least take one back TO it when they arrive at the stop? Think I've seen just one person doing it.

Other stores in the vicinity are surly left there too, but they have to cross roads, so not sure how those even get back. People are such lazy jerks. If they can walk the rest of the way home with their bags they don't need to leave carts at the stop. People have gotten so bad about leaving carts all over the place. I see them in the most random far flung spot, like these things will never get returned. Irks me, it's such an eyesore and I know those carts aren't cheap.

Only other guy I have to give a little credit to is the one I saw switch his stuff from a Walmart cart over to one from one of the other stores. So maybe it'll find its way home eventually I instead of sitting around Walmarts lot forever.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 09-15-2023 at 06:58 AM.
Old 09-20-2023, 09:31 PM   #1419
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

When members claim they’ll quit this forum forever:

Old 09-20-2023, 10:13 PM   #1420
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

Quote:
When members claim they’ll quit this forum forever:

Don't worry we have a healthy amount of Stockholm syndrome around here....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote