The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 06-29-2019, 08:03 PM   #1
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Episodes Streaming for Free on Pluto TV

Starting July 23rd, TMNT now has its own dedicated channel, Totally Turtles, on Pluto TV! You can watch marathons of both the 2003 and 2012 series, with the 2003 series beginning weekdays at 8 p.m. EST. You can watch it here! https://pluto.tv/live-tv/totally-turtles

Original post below

Spoiler:
Since May, the 2003 and 2012 series have been available to stream for free on Pluto TV. Pluto TV has Internet channels with different categories for movies and TV shows. This year, Viacom bought Pluto TV and is now streaming old Nickelodeon and MTV shows for free. It was announced on the official TMNT social media pages. However, it's not on demand, so you have to tune in at scheduled times to watch. You can watch it here or here. Here is the schedule.

EDIT: The schedule below is outdated. I missed TMNT this morning, but I'll keep a look out for this week.

EDIT 2: So far, I have only been able to see TMNT 2012 on weekday mornings, but no sign of TMNT 2003. Once again, Nickelodeon hypes us up only to let us down.

This is kind of off topic, but I'd like to see The Adventures of Pete & Pete on there. I dig the theme song.

Last edited by The-Shredder; 07-23-2019 at 04:00 PM.
The-Shredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 04:01 PM   #2
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Starting today, Pluto TV now has its own dedicated channel for TMNT called Totally Turtles! You can watch it here! https://pluto.tv/live-tv/totally-turtles
Old 07-23-2019, 04:11 PM   #3
PizzaPower
Foot Elite

this is sweet. I hope they keep it and never take it down. Put every incarnation of the Turtles on there!
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:28 PM   #4
CyberCubed
Overlord

Online streaming is not the same as DVD/blu-ray boxsets. This might be the old man in me talking, but I grew up liking tangible things I can own. Online streaming is not "real" and no substitute for a DVD set.

Back in my day we had these things called, "discs" that we put into a player to watch on our own time. Get off my lawn.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 06:50 PM   #5
Cyndaquilfan123
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Online streaming is not the same as DVD/blu-ray boxsets. This might be the old man in me talking, but I grew up liking tangible things I can own. Online streaming is not "real" and no substitute for a DVD set.

Back in my day we had these things called, "discs" that we put into a player to watch on our own time. Get off my lawn.
Cubed, Almost every company still makes discs. Some of us even collect them.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:09 PM   #6
Ninjinister
無問題

I want to get the full collection on disc finally too, but dude this is a FULL CHANNEL OF 24/7 TURTLES OFFICIALLY RUN BY VIACOM.

1990s me would have dooked himself with delight to have an all-TMNT channel.
Old 07-25-2019, 04:47 PM   #7
PizzaPower
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post

I agree, release them on DVD/Blu-Ray, but this is still cool.
PizzaPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 09:44 AM   #8
SaurusX
Random Punk

Watching now they're currently showing S01E03 Attack of the Mousers. That doesn't sound like they're showing things in order, though the current listings appear to be.

EDIT: Maybe they're not showing the entire series, but the first three seasons like what's available for purchase?

Last edited by SaurusX; 07-25-2019 at 10:00 AM.
SaurusX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 01:17 PM   #9
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaurusX View Post
Watching now they're currently showing S01E03 Attack of the Mousers. That doesn't sound like they're showing things in order, though the current listings appear to be.

EDIT: Maybe they're not showing the entire series, but the first three seasons like what's available for purchase?
Last night, it was the later part of Season 1 and the "Turtles in Space" episodes. It stopped with either the second or last part of "Secret Origins," then it was 2012 episodes. I haven't seen anything from Season 3 yet.
Old 07-25-2019, 02:18 PM   #10
The Turtle Terminator
Mad Scientist

I'd take the presumption that the whole series will be shown, as Sky (UK cable tv) had all the series for streaming (aside from Turtles Forever and Mayhem from Mutant Island)
Old 07-26-2019, 05:52 AM   #11
MrPliggins
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaurusX View Post

Looks like season 4 episodes are about to air this morning, with "Aliens Among Us", "Dragons Rising" and "Still "Nobody".
MrPliggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:31 AM   #12
SaurusX
Random Punk

The credits are the version with the opening animation on the left and the non-scrolling names on the right. Was that ever put to DVD in any release?
Old 07-26-2019, 08:12 AM   #13
80gmrp
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPliggins View Post
Looks like season 4 episodes are about to air this morning, with "Aliens Among Us", "Dragons Rising" and "Still "Nobody".
Thanks for the notice!
Old 08-01-2019, 08:34 PM   #14
The-Shredder
Hench Mutant

The Season 5/Ninja Tribunal episodes are on right now. It seems Pluto TV is eventually going to show the entire series. I'm looking forward to what the video quality of the Back to the Sewer episodes will be like.
Old 08-02-2019, 10:58 AM   #15
SaurusX
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Shredder View Post
The Season 5/Ninja Tribunal episodes are on right now. It seems Pluto TV is eventually going to show the entire series. I'm looking forward to what the video quality of the Back to the Sewer episodes will be like.
We need to snag those Back to the Sewer episodes at all costs. They’ll be the best quality available anywhere given the substandard Australian DVDs.
Old 08-20-2019, 07:30 AM   #16
SaurusX
Random Punk

Still no season 7 on Pluto. This doesn’t bode well.
Old 08-29-2019, 07:18 AM   #17
SaurusX
Random Punk

They’re showing Back to the Sewer right now. Looks choppy as all get out.
Old 12-20-2019, 01:26 PM   #18
ABrown
Banned

So when I get some rare free time at home, I'll occasionally turn on the TMNT channel on Pluto TV. I am getting REALLY sick of hearing the guy during the commercial breaks say "MICHAELANGELO! HE JUST EATS PIZZA ALL THE TIME!". Um, no the 4Kids series Michaelangelo doesn't just eat pizza all the time.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 09:08 AM   #19
Mario500
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABrown View Post
So when I get some rare free time at home, I'll occasionally turn on the TMNT channel on Pluto TV. I am getting REALLY sick of hearing the guy during the commercial breaks say "MICHAELANGELO! HE JUST EATS PIZZA ALL THE TIME!". Um, no the 4Kids series Michaelangelo doesn't just eat pizza all the time.
The "guy" was probably joking.
Mario500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2019, 08:50 AM   #20
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario500 View Post
The "guy" was probably joking.
Also seeing how the channel also shows 2k12 episodes I doubt they were only talking about the 2k3 turtles

Funny enough when rewatching 2k3 I rarely see the turtles eat pizza in fact when I did my pizza thread I had to screenshot an image from an episode