The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 05-28-2021, 10:03 AM   #4581
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
You made a fanfilm? What is cameo? share it please.

Tommy is my favorite ranger and for that I like JDF, he does have a huge ego and can be an a--hole to others if he doesn't get the praise he thinks he deserve he gets. I used to bring it up all the time on rangerboard in the 00s and would get hate for not loving everything JDF did. Now it's cool to hate JDF in the fandom but it wasn't the case before. I don't hate JDF and wish he would always come back in any season, he's welcomed. I just do think he can get over his head when other people are shining above him like Austin St John.
nothing is black or white and your heroes aren't perfect and that's fine. JDF can be both a huge jerk and a cool guy to fans, no reason to try to pretend he's only a jerk or he's only cool to fans.
No,no. I was recently appointed as the head of my department at the school that I work at. Two of each of the core four departments were shipped off involuntarily to a virtual academy. So I took the money I made from tutoring and turned into a Cameo request. I asked JDF to send words of encouragement to a coworker who is a huge JDF fan. The other one I commissioned Mick Foley to do the same. My coworker won't mind if I share the video file since it is a public sample if you want me to share it.
Old 05-29-2021, 02:40 PM   #4582
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Listening to the latest Illuminerdi podcast and two fresh rumours have surfaced

-Johnathan Entwhistle might be having second thoughts in regards to showrunning the franchise and could either be not as deeply involved in the creative, or could bow out before the 30th anniversary

-Power Rangers might not air much in 2023 until close to the fall, when the 30th anniversary drops
ZariusTwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 02:29 AM   #4583
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Catherine Suthlerand (Kat) guest stars on the latest episode of fanfilm series Shattered Past

Old 06-01-2021, 12:45 AM   #4584
ZariusTwo
Overlord

PR's current head writers will remain with the franchise for the immediate future

Old 06-02-2021, 09:03 PM   #4585
Allio
Foot Elite

Some really great news Gridman (Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad) is coming to blu-ray.

Gridman: The Hyper Agent [Blu-ray] https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0959KY5SX...ing=UTF8&psc=1

It is to note that Gridman is the only non-Ultra show that Millcreek has license to.
Old 06-09-2021, 01:17 AM   #4586
ZariusTwo
Overlord

How do you go from "these are entirely unfounded assertions" to "penny in the air, noone knows"...these are pretty irresponsible tweets from a man in his position. He may have burned a few bridges in the office and with fans because of this. He shouldn't even be saying "noone knows", because Hasbro certainly do have a game plan. His bosses know, he should be assuring us that is the case.

https://twitter.com/Pookina1/status/1402046306093129728
Old 06-12-2021, 08:20 AM   #4587
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Ahead of the big Tuesday drop of three new episodes, we have a clip

https://twitter.com/PowerRangers/sta...13852978741255
Old 06-13-2021, 03:45 PM   #4588
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Ahead of the big Tuesday drop of three new episodes, we have a clip

https://twitter.com/PowerRangers/sta...13852978741255
That's a clip of Dino Fury episode 9. Now here's one for episode 10.

https://twitter.com/PowerRangers/sta...76224251674627
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:52 PM   #4589
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Now for a Dino Fury episode 11 preview clip.

https://twitter.com/PowerRangers/sta...39777764642816

The episode titles for episodes 9 through 11:
9. Cut Off
10. Phoning Home
11. McScary Manor

https://twitter.com/thedex1998/statu...98682985504768
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 01:41 AM   #4590
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Seen two of the three new episodes, 9 was the weakest, 10 had a great plot, but Solon's fight scene was too short. The humour from the Rangers is still so much better than anything with Jane and J-Borg
Old 06-15-2021, 11:25 AM   #4591
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Episode 9 is a bit of an 'eh' filler involving a weather balloon that cuts off all communications in the city and prevents the Rangers from teleporting or contacting their base. Ollie macguyvers something to take down the balloon.

Episode 10 introduces a new General, Slyther, who disguises him as a Rafcon 'native' and deceives his way into the base to try and snatch the Sporix, Solon doubts her, but Zayto wans to believe and ignores her concerns, but Slyther is eventually caught out.

Episode 11 sees a Sporix beast use a mood enhancer to heighten the Rangers' levels of frustration, happiness, fear, and laziness, and invades a mansion looking for a dino key that, when found, grants Amelia new armour and a zord (in the Sentai this is from, this was a Red power up). We also find out Amelia's parents vanished under 'mysterious circumstances' and that her grandfather worked for Area 62. Could Void Knight and his lover be her parents?

Tags
by the power of sjw, cuck rangers, go go cuck rangers, power cucks, power rangers, subpar megafarce