The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > RPGs

Notices

Old 05-11-2015, 10:38 AM   #41
Shiro Kame
Foot Clan Mutant Renegade

Shiro growled: Son of a... Fine, whatever, let's just get on with the next failure of a plan...

Shiro Kame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 11:51 AM   #42
17thCenturySorcerer
Foot Soldier

Whilst the main tent was being set up, Tal was practising with the other (cough) Circus performers. Tal set up his silks and after successfully creating a knot to keep him up, he practiced on his triple-wrap splits, inverting into an angel wings crucifix.
"I can definetly sense a dark aura about this place." Shadow says. He grabs Tarot's hand and both of their green eyes glew. An orb of light formed where the center of their bodies were and grew around their body, creating an shield of light that only they could see. "There. Now we don't have to worry about any bad energy hurting us."
Old 05-11-2015, 01:52 PM   #43
MutantBear
Foot Soldier

"Oh, Donnie, we're going to a circus! It's going to be awesome!" Mikey said, as he ran to April's computer and got up an image page of carnivals.

"Look! They're so awesome! What's the name of the carnival we're going to?"
MutantBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 03:39 PM   #44
Electric
Epic Hiatus

"Who knows? It Might be kind of fun" April said to Donnie

---

"Nathan" he replied to Shiloh, waiting for casey
Old 05-11-2015, 05:47 PM   #45
Mew
Banned

Raphael: Well, I guess we HAVE to do this now!
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 06:45 PM   #46
17thCenturySorcerer
Foot Soldier

"Gee. I wonder where the other performers are." Tal says to himself. Unraveling himself Tal takes his silks off from the hooks they were hanging on and crumpled them up in his arms. "They really should be warming up for tomorrow's show."
(*cough* *hint*)
Old 05-11-2015, 08:23 PM   #47
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

*cough* *cough*
Spoiler:
Difference between a Circus and a Carnival

A circus is held in a location where all the participating audiences as well as performers are gathered; the main focus of attention of the crowd in general will be at the center of this gathering, where performers can showcase their tricks, stunts and exhibitions on a large space designated for them. On the other hand, a carnival may consist of simultaneous entertainment outlets which the crowd can choose at their own will. A circus is held on a date scheduled for that particular place that is included in the circus group’s tour, while a carnival is held annually at a fixed date usually as a cultural celebration.

While the use of both of these may have a vague distinction, you should keep in mind that they have different historical paths.

In brief:

• A circus is held a ring or circular tent wherein the crowd will gather to witness exhibitions by entertainers and trained animals.

• A carnival is held in tribute to a religious, historical or cultural figure and comprises simultaneous entertainment outlets, such as food stalls, rides, games and mini-shows.

Karai looked to Shiro with her arms crossed then uncrossed them and put her hands on her hips. "Well then. If you think you've got such a great plan, then let's hear it." She tells her then waits.

~*~

At the circus that was being set up one of the performers, a juggler, was practicing his chainsaw juggling act. He was currently using bricks for practice.

~*~

Shilo smiled at Nathan after he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you, Nathan." she says with a smile.

Murray finished his lunch and left his private quarters locked up. He walked around for a few until he saw some teenagers standing around the outside. He walked over to greet them. "So I take you three are excited for the Red Tent Circus?" he asks Shilo, Nathan, and Casey.

Shilo turned to Murray and nodded. "I know I am! Will you be selling cotton candy, and caramel popcorn?" She asks eagerly.

Murray chuckled a bit. "Well I won't be selling it myself, seeing as I'm the owner and ring master of this circus, but s few of my employees should be selling some." He tells her seeing her grin with excitement. He then looked at her arms and squinted as his eyes moved from the left to the right and back. He was seeing a very slight difference between them that made his right eye start twitching.
Old 05-11-2015, 08:28 PM   #48
Shiro Kame

Shiro: We take an important member of the turtles and hide him. If the team is broken up, they'll all fall apart like a chair missing a leg. They'll wobble under the weight and fall apart.

Old 05-11-2015, 08:40 PM   #49
Metroid
Hench Mutant

Spoiler:
Basically, a carnival has more people performing than animals.

-_Lair, Wherever Donatello and April are_-

Splinter walks out into the room, accompanied by Kenji, they both listen in to the group's conversation.
Metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:22 PM   #50
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

Steve walks over to the tent and sees some teens and guy who's eye is twitching he decides to go check on them

A strong man is setting up for a act with with his beautiful gymnast wife getting ready to practice
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 04:34 AM   #51
Mew
Banned

Raphael yells: Why a circus! Why! Come on!
Mew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 09:49 AM   #52
MutantBear
Foot Soldier

"Don't worry Raph, it'll be fun!" Michelangelo looks at the flier and searches up "The Red Tent Circus". No results come up.

"Hmm... maybe it's a new circus?" Michelangelo couldn't care much, but there was something odd about it.

--

Meanwhile, in the circus, a hunched over man sits in his tent, looking at a small pocket knife, caressing it.

"Hhh... I'll be the beesttt... they'll regret what they diiid to meee.... they ain't called me Great Garret for notthingg...." Garret talks in a harsh voice.
Old 05-12-2015, 11:30 AM   #53
Roland
is Laughing

-Near the red tent circus-

"The name Casey. Casey Jones" Casey told Shilo. When Murray asked them if they excited for the circus and after Shilo told Murray she is excited ,Casey also nodded and said "Yup. I really excited to see a lion tamer act. " Casey told Murray and the Casey saw Murray's eye twitch. "You okay dude?" Casey asked Murray.

-In the lair-

"The circus but... wouldn't people notice us and freak out or are we going to blend to the circus act?" Donnie asked. Donnie was worried people was going to freak out when they're are the circus but he wanting to go the circus to see what is like. "Yeah could be fun" Donnie said.
Old 05-12-2015, 12:43 PM   #54
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

In the foot clan's lair:
"It's circus in town, Koga-sama! we go?" Ask Witchpanther.
"Why you want go on Freak Show, Witchpanther-kun?" Koga ask.
"It's will be nice to see Tigers, Koga-sama!" Witchpanther says and smile.
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 12:44 PM   #55
Shiro Kame

Shiro: You're already a big cat. Why do you need to see another one?

Old 05-12-2015, 12:56 PM   #56
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Karai stood thinking about Shiro's plan. "Very well then. We'll go with it. Now how exactly are we going to kidnap one and hide him from the others?" She asks her. She rolled her eyes when Witchpanther said he wanted to see the Tigers.

~*~

Shilo smiled at Casey after he introduced himself. "Lovely meeting you as well." She says to him.

Murray let out a short panicked sounding laugh before asking Shilo, "What's with your arm? The right one?"

Shilo looked at Murray a little confused then looked at her arm. "You can tell? Well it's not real. My real one had to get cut off.." she explains to him.

Murray nodded. "Oh..." he had a slight expression of horror for a second before turning to see Steve. "Hello sir."
Old 05-12-2015, 12:58 PM   #57
Shiro Kame

Shiro: Simple. How do you trap an animal? With bait. Just make sure it's the right kind at the right location at the right time, and bam! Got him! And I know where to hide him.

Old 05-12-2015, 01:03 PM   #58
Blackeyedsonic
Hero of möbius and Earth

Steve smiles polightly but he smells the air his cat like instincts helping him smell blood:hello sir I am Steven Maple a performer of many feats of both grand and minor skill I was wondering if your looking for a skilled master of illusion *he bows*
Blackeyedsonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:18 PM   #59
Fang Wolf
Proud Swedish Furry

"Hehe, But I want see NO-Mutant Tigers.
And I want see Clows, they are funny! Come on now..." Witchpanther says to Koga, Lady and Shredder.
Fang Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 01:37 PM   #60
MutantBear
Foot Soldier

"We'll blend in! Besides, they already have a lizard boy." Michelangelo said, pointing to the flier. "C'mon, lets go!"

Tags
horror, mystery, tmnt 2012