The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Old 06-18-2021, 08:08 AM   #1
mrmaczaps
Banned

Shellabration v2

Not turtles themed this year but Shellabration is back!!

At the Ramada Inn in Lewiston, Maine on November 6th, 2021. About 40 tables total. An old school comics, toys & collectibles show. $5 entry & $40 for a table for vendors.

If you're in New England....

http://mrmaczaps.wordpress.com
MeWe group

Or just message me here or at the email listed at either of those two links. 2018s event went well & all previous vendors but one are back (he will be at another con) plus more!

Last edited by mrmaczaps; 06-25-2021 at 01:31 PM.
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2021, 07:53 PM   #2
mrmaczaps
Banned

Vendor space is half gone now. Don't think anyone here is from Maine/New England so, I won't update again.
Old 06-26-2021, 11:43 PM   #3
Meow
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Vendor space is half gone now. Don't think anyone here is from Maine/New England so, I won't update again.
I'd come if I was staying somewhere over there Anyway enjoyed looking at your pictures and your blog posts. Cool stuff actually
Old 06-27-2021, 06:12 AM   #4
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
I'd come if I was staying somewhere over there Anyway enjoyed looking at your pictures and your blog posts. Cool stuff actually
Thanks.
Old 07-02-2021, 07:50 PM   #5
mrmaczaps
Banned

Shellabration v2
Comics, Toys & Collectibles Show

November 6th, 2021
Ramada Inn, Lewiston Maine

10 am to 4 pm

$5 entry, Vendors tables $40 [almost gone!] (And we expanded into a second room!)

https://mrmaczaps.wordpress.com/shel...lectibles-con/
Old 07-03-2021, 12:03 PM   #6
Meow
Stone Warrior

I wish there was someone like you in the central european region. We have flee markets and facebook turtle groups and stuff (aka sh**) like that but there's no kind of fair bringing them all together. Yeah, I wish we even had a turtles market instead of having shop owners telling me/us "turtles ain't sellin at all, ask your US fan party if they so cool about it"

However, thank you for another update!
Old 07-03-2021, 01:14 PM   #7
mrmaczaps
Banned

You could always do it. Find a small rental hall space, figure out how many tables you can fit into the space, divide the number of tables by the cost of the space then add in a reasonable amount for your profit. Then bust @$$ to get those tables sold, keeping one or two for you. Start small and work your way up. Get a local shop to help out if they can. Or multiple shops. I'm a nobody around here and most people online anyways, hate me because I lean right politically. But I sold out my big room and a few spots gone from the small room and still about 4 months to go. Plus everything is all paid for already. I just spent $80 bucks that is all for the show. A few books by one of the big name artists to sign. Couldn't find any from the other artist. And some books for a guy who lives local but turns out won't do local shows cuz he doesn't want to be recognized. Folks will turn up for the small shows because they can haggle. Haha