jo 0 0%
another girl mutant 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2021, 04:41 PM   #1
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

the 2nd Annual miss Mutant of the Idw Universe Beauty Pageant

OC: I thought Tim Curry would be a good v.a. for the Rat King in this so try and imagine him talking.
So lets begin.

The setting is a large stage with a purple back drop curtain. We can hear a drumroll and horn's as the Rat King steps on stage wearing a suit.

RK: Hello there kiddies and all those looking for some fun. You're in for a treat tonight because your just in time for the 2nd Annual miss Mutant of the Idw Universe Beauty Pageant.
So sit back, relax, and stay tuned, because after the commercial break we'll start to introduce the ladies.

Commercial break

RK: Well, wasn't those some lovely products? So, on with the show.

Here's our ladies. First up is...

Sally Pride, quite the lioness isn't she folks? Now Sally until recently was one of the Mutanimals but now there's rumers of her trying a run for mayor, won't that be an interesting race. Her hobbies are driving and engines.

Now on to the next contestent...

The lovely fox Alopex. This vixen gives my sister a run for her money and sorry boys but she's taken. She also has a soup kitchen and also teaches martial arts as a side job. She won last year and who knows maybe lightning does strike twice.

For our third...

We have the singer Sheena from the band After the Bomb. This Piggy's the lead singer of a heavy metal band so you can tell she's got some spunk. Right now she's taking martial arts classes to toughen herself up.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote