The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 05-09-2021, 06:43 PM   #121
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Thank you Aqua, for the support, it seems to be in rather short supply around here, lately.
It's not really support when the entire point of the support wasn't founded in the reality of the comment, now wasn't it?

Quote:
I guess IMJ and Sumac can't relate to that mindset, because they are both too bent on tearing people down
You would have never been "torn down" had you not initiated those responses by presentation of your personality here. And now you want to deflect the social damage from your position and attitude by focusing on someone who tends to make effective and supported points, but I don't need to be the figurehead for your pathetic BS. It's clear that I am the target you are obsessed with, but it's also clear that there are many people here who have your number and are sick of it as well.

You had a chance to defend your assaults and phony positioning but instead all you did was reveal yourself completely in lieu of any effective justification of your mentality. Now, take any mentions of me out of your obsessive method of operating, and go back to whatever real life you live stirring up $#!( in whatever stunted social circle you might be clinging to.

The simple fact is this - I don't arbitrarily, or unannounced, or unsolicited attack anyone. EVER. Without them showing their colors or provoking it first. It's not even remotely who I am, but I don't tolerate hate coming at me from stunted f's with uninformed opinions. At all. Basically don't "Napolean Dynamite" in my direction at all. It's simple Duckie - if you are going to socialize with regular people who are sick of your $#!( then just talk and keep your 5th grade "eyerolling" responses, or uninformed opinions to yourself. And if you have an opinion that is informed then maybe present that. In other words, like a few other people of the Technodrome need to do - grow the f up if you want any form of respect from the normalized folks in the room.

The real truth is that I'm the kind of guy that If I attack you? It's probably a sure sign that you are a complete $#!(bag. You better believe it.

Last edited by IMJ; 05-09-2021 at 07:12 PM.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 08:26 PM   #122
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Thank you Aqua, for the support, it seems to be in rather short supply around here, lately.
I kinda think that's the only thing you needed to say. Literally the rest of that post has nothing to do with anything and no one really asked/cared to know. That might be the main reason these guys are attacking you. Just try to stay on topic and save the extra info for 'General Discussion' on a topic where all of that would actually be appropriate.

Falcon and Winter Soldier discussion please.

Not coming at you, but if you want them to stop, then you also stop giving them ammo.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 08:55 AM   #123
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
I kinda think that's the only thing you needed to say. Literally the rest of that post has nothing to do with anything and no one really asked/cared to know. That might be the main reason these guys are attacking you. Just try to stay on topic and save the extra info for 'General Discussion' on a topic where all of that would actually be appropriate.

Falcon and Winter Soldier discussion please.

Not coming at you, but if you want them to stop, then you also stop giving them ammo.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 02:53 PM   #124
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Mackie wanted to include "make America great again" a part of his character's sermon in the finale. Also, he thinks everyone wants "change."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...151824237.html
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 04:21 PM   #125
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Mackie wanted to include "make America great again" a part of his character's sermon in the finale. Also, he thinks everyone wants "change."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...151824237.html
Great idea Mackie, quote the guy that would be happy having you go back to sitting in the back of the bus, ****in idiot.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 06-14-2021, 05:06 PM   #126
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Great idea Mackie, quote the guy that would be happy having you go back to sitting in the back of the bus, ****in idiot.
No, that's the new guy. Biden doesn't believe black people are even able to figure out how to get an ID and used to call them "super predators."
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:52 PM   #127
Leo656
The Franchise

Funny how all that sh*t goes away as soon as it's convenient.

Few politicians in modern American history have directly put more black people in jail than Biden and Harris. But they swear they have Black America's best interests at heart... might as well believe them! After all, "Words speak louder than Actions", isn't that what they say?

....Oh, wait.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 07:21 PM   #128
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Funny how all that sh*t goes away as soon as it's convenient.

Few politicians in modern American history have directly put more black people in jail than Biden and Harris. But they swear they have Black America's best interests at heart... might as well believe them! After all, "Words speak louder than Actions", isn't that what they say?

....Oh, wait.
Sure but facts can be viewed very differently depending on political persuasion.

Like objectively Obama was the toughest president when it came to deporting undocumented immigrants. Yet for 8 years and Trump's entire campaign he was portrayed by conservatives as soft on illegal immigration and was allowing swathes of people to just waltz across the Mexican border and live in the US.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 07:39 PM   #129
Leo656
The Franchise

Basically, when it comes to politics and politicians, whatever is being spoken out loud on TV is generally the opposite of what's true. Which is why people should actually read more and not just believe whatever they see on TV or what shows up in their FB feed. That stuff's all bullsh*t. You always need to dig deeper for the actual truth.

Like, remember when people swore the virus DIDN'T come from a lab in Wuhan, and they called you nasty names and tried to get you kicked off of social media if you said you were pretty sure it did? And then come to find out it DID? Good times.

People who get their "news" from soundbites and memes shouldn't be allowed to vote.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 03:16 AM   #130
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
Like, remember when people swore the virus DIDN'T come from a lab in Wuhan, and they called you nasty names and tried to get you kicked off of social media if you said you were pretty sure it did? And then come to find out it DID? Good times.
The main problem is not that some random people were saying that virus "can not come out of the lab", but that it was official stance of scientists, who were supposed to have an educated opinion.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 10:28 AM   #131
IMJ
Emperor

The short of it is that the lab theory became a liberal power-grab point to further discredit anyone they felt was "against them".

Modern liberalism is a disease of life-anger-psychology that projects onto any virtue signal in order to hide the intent. It's a model for awful people. "I have gout and ongoing back pain and my life isn't what I wanted it to be, but you make solid points so you are a racist and I hate and ignore you" = modern liberalism.
Old 06-18-2021, 10:25 AM   #132
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

I'm kind of surprised that no one has posted this video yet.

Also, it just continually disappoints me that crazy shippers just can't accept that two guys can just be best friends anymore. There is nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Mackie

“So many things are twisted and convoluted. There’s so many things that people latch on to with their own devices to make themselves relevant and rational,” the actor replied. “The idea of two guys being friends and loving each other in 2021 is a problem because of the exploitation of homosexuality. It used to be guys can be friends, we can hang out, and it was cool. You would always meet your friends at the bar, you know."

"You can’t do that anymore, because something as pure and beautiful as homosexuality has been exploited by people who are trying to rationalize themselves," he continued. "So something that’s always been very important to me is showing a sensitive masculine figure. There’s nothing more masculine than being a superhero and flying around and beating people up. But there’s nothing more sensitive than having emotional conversations and a kindred spirit friendship with someone that you care about and love.”
https://variety.com/2021/tv/awards/a...st-1234999174/

If he is in fact getting backlash for saying that, then it's truly a shame.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...5765#gs.47tgxm
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 11:37 AM   #133
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger_scout View Post
I'm kind of surprised that no one has posted this video yet.

Also, it just continually disappoints me that crazy shippers just can't accept that two guys can just be best friends anymore. There is nothing wrong with that.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/awards/a...st-1234999174/

If he is in fact getting backlash for saying that, then it's truly a shame.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/tv/ma...5765#gs.47tgxm
agreed I hate shippers (mainly the Arrowverse ones). they need to seriously get a life.
Old 06-18-2021, 12:31 PM   #134
CyberCubed
Overlord

Why do people want Falcon and Bucky to be gay? Just because they work together? It's so pointless, they barely have any chemistry on-screen anyway.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:09 PM   #135
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Why do people want Falcon and Bucky to be gay? Just because they work together? It's so pointless, they barely have any chemistry on-screen anyway.
Because, in the [current year] friendship is no longer possible. If two people are fighting or living together, they, of course, want to get into each other pants.

This is what happens when a lot of people embrace horny mindset of under****ed teens.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:18 PM   #136
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Weirdos with fetish fantasy and agendas want them to be gay, and then that gives the media something to write about and virtue signal for and it gets exacerbated from there.

There'd be nothing wrong with them being gay except that.... they aren't. No big deal. I'm more curious to see if Hollywoke will eat more of their own now that Mackie doubled down on resisting, whether his response to it was cleverly woven or otherwise.
Old 06-18-2021, 03:25 PM   #137
Galactus
Foot Elite

If you've been a fan of classic Star Trek and seen the mountains of slash fiction and homoerotic art about every variation of the main male characters it's not a new thing at all.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 03:35 PM   #138
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
If you've been a fan of classic Star Trek and seen the mountains of slash fiction and homoerotic art about every variation of the main male characters it's not a new thing at all.
In the 1960s Batman TV series, some fans have long speculated if Batman and Robin were partners. Burt Ward, who played Robin, said in his autobiography, Boy Wonder: My Life in Tights, that the relationship his character had with Adam West's Batman is left open to interpretation that they could be lovers. I think that was ridiculous of him to say. Even the animated films that he, West, and Julie Newmar did in the 2010s clearly show that Batman/Bruce was in love with Catwoman. Dick Grayson was always Bruce Wayne's ward in that show while Bruce/Batman clearly had romantic feelings for Catwoman and he also later went on dates with Barbara Gordon/Batgirl.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 05:04 PM   #139
CyberCubed
Overlord

Well in Batman's case it borderlines on pedophilia since Batman usually adopts Dick when he's around 8-10, even if he was older in the show.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 06:58 PM   #140
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Everyone is just desperate or at least over-eager, to make everything gay nowadays.