PDA

View Full Version : What Would Be Your Dream TMNT Video Game?

R-iZZy
08-20-2005, 04:05 PM
When I ask this, what type of TMNT video game would you create? What would be the main objective of the game? Will there be unlockables? And if so, what? What style of game would this be: Fighter, RPG, Beat-'Em-Up? Be as descriptive as you want with this game, even if it includes how the environment would be set, how the turtles will look (new series, old series, Mirage style), or the level of violence in the game.

I'm very interested to see how this will be. Perhaps Konami could take notes on some of the ideas I'll be looking forward to hearing.

I'll drop my idea, later.

bedbugjones
08-20-2005, 10:11 PM
my dream tmnt whol be like this are you ready its so cool you might die

ive had an idea for a few years(holy crap its so cool)

it would be part stealth game(think splinter cell)part action(ninja gaiden or prince of percia)

only four players online only and team work is the key feature

just imagine mikey hanging by the celing leo would make a sound and when the enime comes under hed wrap his nuncucs around his neck(bad example i know)

and city parts(kinda like spiderman 2)jumping from roof top to roof top

and driving so cool

or mess with people like tap thir sholder then hide and repeat 4 times

and the fighting so cooler like fighting leaterhead mikey could jump on his back
donnie put his stick in his jaw and t looks really cool in my head

blood everywhere so of course based on the mirage comics but with colored head band so your teammates wont be confused

but konami sucks so itll never happen

and the city at war stage with tos of scum on screen
okay ill stip now :evilgrin:

The Stryker
08-21-2005, 02:54 AM
Something along the lines of Ninja Gaiden would be good, With upgradeable weapons and skill building. The Four-player mechanic will be hard to put in though. Stealth has been overdone and plus...i don't think i would miss Big Green turtles just because they're in a dark corner.

Im Sorry but i don't know how Free-roaming can be used in a practical way in a TMNT game, the whole franchise just seems like brawler.

Maybe some god of war like button-press areas against leatherhead and the animations change depending on the turtle and if all four it all happens in one big scene. wow, that would be cool. But Turtles will never get the respect it deserves from anyone so fat chance.

ThirdMarioBro
08-21-2005, 03:11 AM
Well, it would be this game where Shredder sends the Turtles back in time, and they have to fight their way back to the present with an epic final battle taking place on the Statue of Liberty. I'd call it TMNT: Turtles in Time and....

Oh wait, never mind. :D

The Stryker
08-21-2005, 03:12 AM
I just played the Shaolin Monks demo and i think that engine could be imported to the TMNT and be great.

Taloniss
08-21-2005, 03:58 AM
Drop the TMNT into the X-men Legends or Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic engine, and I'd be sold right away.

Ramboraph4life aka Matt
08-21-2005, 10:20 AM
My dream TMNT game?

This would be it. You could pick any of the four turtles. But, depending on which turtle you picked, you ended up on a different adventure (but all four's adventures would still be connected to the big, main story). So it'd be like each turtle would have their own seperate storyline (or b-plot, if that sounds better) and each turtle would have their time to shine. Maybe one turtle has to stop a bomb ready to blow, another turtle in his adventure has to rescue a specific person, etc. Unlike the games today in which you pick any turtle, but you basically have the same adventure. Also, it'd be a brand new story (or stories), not ones based on the cartoons (that was my big problem, I already knew what would happen in the past TMNT games cause they just followed the new toon step by step). Also, each turtle would use their special techniques, mannerisms, etc. Make each character's adventure their own. Don's adventure could deal more with machines, leo's more with stealth, or whatever. My main point is you can pick your favorite turtle and go on a seperate adventure in which you REALLY FEEL as if your fave is special and affected the events in the game. And occasionally, even your story at some points would meet up with a different character's for a little while. Like one stage where Raph meets up with Mikey and they both need to battle in the stage, etc. And imagine the replayability. You'd have to play the game four times to see all four turtles' different adventures.

As for the fighting, I kinda liked the way they did it in Jet Li's Rise to Honor. One analog for moving, the other for fighting (like if you pushed left, you'd punch/kick left, etc.) And each turtle would get an adrenaline rush, a limited time which they could really wail on their enemies. Moves for each character would be different (mikey's more playful, Raph more harsh, etc.)

Lord Nightwalker
08-21-2005, 11:13 AM
Oh man. Where to start..There are lots of generes that the TMNT can fit in. My game would have elements of the rpg, stealth/black ops, Free roaming, fighting...I just don't know where to start. I like to many things I guess. I could see the TMNTused in similar game engines, like Spiderman II, Splinter Cell or Batman Begins,Blood Rayne II, Predator: Concrete Jungle,Tenchu and the more recent Mortal Kombat Deception, or Tekken games. A engine simialar to M.K. Shaolin Monks could work, But I would probably have to develope something in between. It would be a serious toned game with a look all it's own. I would definetly have have the option to go all hand to hand as opposed to just hack and slash. Maybe use L3 to pull the weapons, Good Lord, If I try to list all my ideas It'd be six pages long. And some of them overlap with others ideas. I like the multiple story lines for each charachter, And I would have tons of unlockable easter eggs. Ok...I'm stopping now before I get carried away.

ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
08-21-2005, 01:36 PM
Mine would be based 100 percent on the comics. You would control all 4 Turtles(they would all have red bandanas), and you would battle through levels based on Issues 1, 2, 3, Raph issue 1, the Turtles in Space issuse, Don issue 1, Leo issue 1, 10, Time Bandits, The Untouchables, Return to New York, The River, Shades of Grey, City at War, and more. There would be bloodshed. Unlockables would include being to play as Splinter, Casey, Leatherhead, Nobody, and Radical. It would have a dark grey look and feel to it.

cowabunga14
08-21-2005, 06:40 PM
I would like it if there was a 3D Tournament Fighters. It would have all the characters from all three the versions of the game. Each character would have an individual story like Guilty Gear X2 and it would borrow from games such as Soul Calibur 2, Virtua Fighter series, Tekken series, Mortal Kombat series, and the Darkstalkers series. The game would have unlockable stages, moves, modes, and weapons for each character. The stages would be fully interactive and muti-tiered. The characters special moves would be brought back from the 2D versions of Tournament Fighters and the player would be able to purchase new ones. The weapons would also be able to be upgraded. Leo's katanas would be sharper for each time it is upgraded. The player would be able to upgrade the weapon(s) four times throughout all of the games' modes. Extra modes like Tag Team would be an Extra unlockable mode. Similar to Soul Calibur 2's unlockable Extra modes. The characters would have taunts like they did in the orginal Tournament Fighters. The game would also have online play for all the multi-player modes.

cosmos
09-09-2005, 02:57 AM
it would be cool if Konami issued a 2D or 3D fighting. But Konami doesn't issue any fighting games=(

Spitfire
09-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Free roam action game with RPG elements and weapon up grades. Character switching and all that. IE Devil May Cry engine with TMNT in it. It would work out great. They could also add in choice elements like in KOTOR that affect what kinda TMNT you become. That's what I would want anyways.

Masked Ninja
09-09-2005, 03:56 PM
*ponders* I have the new TMNT 1 game demo on my computer and I (in spite of myself) play it often just because I like the beat-'em-up.

But I wonder what might happen if you took a format kinda like Zelda: Ocarina of Time (which I very much enjoyed) where you are plopped down in this big world to move around as you wish. And then you have to explore and talk to people to find out what you have to do next to progress in the game.

So translate this to TMNT. You have a reasonably-sized city world, with several different access points to the sewers, April's store, Casey's house, Shredder's HQ, Purple Dragon HQ, Leatherhead's station, etc. The mission would be loyal to the comic/new toon (the sprites could be either style; I wouldn't mind) but have its own unique storyline, as others have mentioned. You have certain tasks to accomplish in a certain order, but they're not terribly clear to you. You would have to get information out of Foot ninja and gang members you beat up, as well as look for evidence (the places where this "evidence" is found is clearly marked, but you have to figure out what the stuff you find means.)

As for items and weapons... what if the game starts with a training exercise, where Splinter has scattered various pieces of equipment throughout that you need to find to accomplish his task... but as you're doing the training run, something bad dealing with the Foot/ Purple Dragons comes up and you have to turn and face that problem? Then as you explore the city, get into fights, and try to shut down their operations, you find these items that Splinter has hidden for you. Maybe refined a bit, that idea could be cool...

Different fighting styles for the Turtles would be great, especially one that figures in their strengths and weaknesses. For example, Raph's individual kicks and punches would deal more damage than those of the other Turtles', but he would also be slower and less agile.

I do like games better without gore, though. Perhaps for those who do like spurting blood and stuff, this could be a feature that can be toggled.

Ahh, that would be fun to play.

OA
09-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Free roam action game with RPG elements and weapon up grades. Character switching and all that. IE Devil May Cry engine with TMNT in it. It would work out great. They could also add in choice elements like in KOTOR that affect what kinda TMNT you become. That's what I would want anyways.

That woul be pretty cool....esp, weapon upgrades capability, like in Two Towers...

Tigerfog
09-12-2005, 06:35 PM
I need a TMNT RPG badly... :P

I know RPGs are usually epic adventures with huge worlds, but, hey, Persona 1 and Persona 2 on PSone happened in a single cty and those games were still amazing!
I'd wish for Konami and Namco to make a partnership to create a TMNT RPG. While Konami would have the rights to publish TMNT games, Namco can use the 'Tales Studio' s popular Linear Active Time battle system to make the RPG more dynamic.
Oh, and I'd have Akira Yamaoka (from Silent Hill) to compose vocal songs and Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Cross) to compose the background music.
Branching storylines are a must. And also, perhaps the possibility to choose which turtle to play with. And with multiple save files, having the ability to link them to each other...
I can talk about my ideal TMNT RPG forever, but I think I've said enough. ^O^

Alpha-1
09-21-2005, 05:20 PM
Alright, it'd be several games in one. It'd have so much content, only the most advanced super-computers will be able to play it.
There'd be a different storyline for each TMNT universe. So, a game representing each one of the comics (1 for mirage, 1 for archie, etc.), a game representing the old cartoon, a game representing the new cartoon, and so on and so forth. Also, it'd have all of the previous TMNT games as unlockables. Finally, it would have turtle-tetris, turtle-solitaire, turtle-video poker, and turtle-majong just for good measure.

Damien Kash
09-24-2005, 05:53 AM
I would love a "grand tmnt auto"...not with all the "bad" violence,just the large area and freedom in those games(think 1st nes game)
......day/night time,big select of castmembers and maybe some new ones,go by foot(no pun)or by the van/motorcycle.....just imagine the city at night,in the style of the latest show...
lots of missions and even worlds(battle nexus please!!)
And not just running from cops but hiding from humans aswell...
...im gonna stop now...

And get to the second game:A follow-up to tmnt tournamentfighters!! :D
It was one of konami's biggest hits!!

Just have a large selection of fighters(Usagi!),even a few new ones.....or even a c.a.w. like the smackdown series.....anyone remember G.a.s.p.??

have stages from the show(lots of places to pick from)

I NEED this game!! :teek:

....ok...leaving the stage... :D

Michelangeloissoapirate
11-17-2005, 07:13 PM
it would be very similar to tmnt 2 for the nes, side scroller beat 'em up but it would be:

up to 4 players

rpg style with the leveling up and the customizing

it would begin with the turtles childhood and you would play through parts of their early years leading up to the defeat of shredder.

there would be more game freedom

better graphics

fully (well almost fully) destructable environment

and that would be really fun

Jo269976
11-28-2005, 09:29 AM
a Turtles in Raccoon City, lol that would be so funny!

Mutants!! *bang bang*
Turtles... left: crazy humans right: army of zombies...

Turtles:... Crap

Chef Boyarquoa
11-28-2005, 01:43 PM
I would have it be two different choices:

u can play as any of the four Mirage style Turtles, and play in a story that roughly follows "Secret Crisis of Infinite Wars" saga from TMNT #4, 5, 6,
and 7, and Fugitoid #1. There will be much detail in the graphics of the utroms suits and in the bodies of the triceratons. There would be a level where theres the battle in the alley and then the next level in the bar. An unlockable is if you do well in the bar level you can play an extra level as fugitoid.

After you beat the mirage part of the game, it is an OT style video game, where u can be any of the turtles, or casey jones. Or you can play as a bad guy as either Bebop, Rocksteady or Shredder.

If you are a good guy, your missions are roughly:
Level 1: Save April from the goons
Level 2: Escape from the flooding skyscraper without letting April drown
Level 3: Rescue Splinter from the Technodrome
Level 4: Battle Rocksteady and Bebop in the city
Level 5: Battle mousers and Baxter
Level 6: Battle Shredder at a final rooftop duel
Unlockables: Play a level as a Michelangelo-type Shredder (inspired by the OT episode "Cowabunga Shredhead")
^I know these levels have cliche missions, but there would be very heightened graphics and attention to detail.

If you are Rocksteady or Bebop:
Level 1: try to mug April, if you succeed you must elude the cops
Level 2: Battle the Turtles in the city
Level 3: Battle Casey Jones at a sporting goods store
Level 4: If you are Rocksteady battle Bebop and vice versa at the zoo
Unlockables: If you beat all 4 levels, play as Super Bebop and Mighty Rocksteady

If you are Shredder:
Level 1: Try to rob a bank for a diamond that is strong enough to cut the Technodrome free
Level 2: Battle the turtles in the sewers
Level 3: Attack the city with the aid of the "Crooked TMNT":lol: :lol: :lol:
Level 4: Battle The Turtles at a final rooftop duel
Unlockables: If you beat these levels as OT Shredder, you can play as Mirage Shredder or any of the three worm Shredders, although you will still end up battling OT style turtles.

If you beat all the Mirage levels, and all the OT levels as all the good guys and bad guys, you now also have the choice of playing as Shredder/Raphael from the Image Series:lol: :lol: :lol:

ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
11-28-2005, 10:03 PM
DDR TMNT, no just kidding

My dream TMNT would go like this: Aside from the Turtles, you can choose to play as Usagi, Gen, Casey Jones, April, Master Splinter, Traximus, Leatherhead, Nobody, Silver Sentry, and Slashuur. Up to four players on the screen at once. Ragdoll physics, Next gen graphics, a better camera, a character upgrading option, all the cutscenes should be CGI, voices from the show, and level designs ripped straight from the show.

The story should consist of all 4 plus seasons of the show. Meaning you play out almost every episode of the show. You should be able to fight Shredder, Hun, Bishop, Karai, Baxter Stockman, Touch and Go, The Triceratons and Federation, Ultimate Drako, Savanti Romero, The Rat King, Nano, and other villians. And the boss battles should be more complex, and should involve strategy rather than just run in and beat the holy damn out of your enemies.

Each character should come complete with theyr'e own special set of moves
that should change the way the game plays out. And you should be able to put away your weaons(when your playing as the turtles), and fight barehanded. There should also be stealth missions and rescue missions.

Also, the story should affect the character selection. Like, The first available character should obviously be the TMNT, then after the first mission you get Splinter, and then after you meet up with other characters, you can unlock them too. Also, if durring the story, if one character is captured, incapacatated, etc, you can't play as that character till you save them, it'll make the game seem more authentic.

Unlockables could be mini movies, mini games, time and score challange missions, the VS mode for up to 4 players where you can play as any hero or villian youv'e unlocked and you can battle in places like the TMNT lair and the Battle Nexus arena. Plus, Turtles in Time, The Manhattan Project, Tournament Fighters, and the Original Arcade game should be unlockable(unaltered of course).

Also, there should be free romaning within a wide open dark New York. That way, you can just have fun hopping from rooftop to rooftop, going on patrol, breaking up random mugings. Also, the levels should have very dark toning.

That is my dream TMNT game.

Masked Ninja
11-28-2005, 10:21 PM
That... would be nice. I'd never thought about it before, but being able to put the weapons away and fight without is a great idea. Perhaps you could even be able to lose your weapons if hit hard enough and you have to fight barehanded until you can go retrieve them?

DDR, :tlol:. And you can get the CGI turtle to show you where to step for the easier setting, hee.

ThemanthatwouldbeRaphael
11-29-2005, 12:14 AM
That... would be nice. I'd never thought about it before, but being able to put the weapons away and fight without is a great idea. Perhaps you could even be able to lose your weapons if hit hard enough and you have to fight barehanded until you can go retrieve them?

DDR, :tlol:. And you can get the CGI turtle to show you where to step for the easier setting, hee.

Exactly my idea

XD

Star Wolf
12-13-2005, 04:34 PM
This may sound corny, but I'm going to run with it anyway...

Anyone remember a game for the Super Nintendo called Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars? All right.

I think that in the beginning the Turtles should confront Shredder in a seemingly epic battle-to-end-all-battles, but halfway through a greater evil force interupts the conflict, thus sending everyone flying across the world map.

It would be RPG-based, but in an interesting twist Shredder would be forced to reluctauntly join up with the Turtles to defeat this new evil, all along the way dwelling deep into the backstories of the Turtles, Shredder, and their intense history together. Perhaps even add some Dual-Combos...imagine Shredder and Splinter double-attacking an enemy!

And, well, that's about it...

JohnTahu
12-15-2005, 07:53 AM
I would choose uhhh...

Well its sorta the same as the TMNT games on the Xbox, PS2, Gamecube.
But much more advanced. More stuff to do and more things.
Not just smacking your enemies to the ground but just much more.
You know those ladders in those dark streets and stuff. the lead up all the way to the roof and stuff? In my dream game they should be able to climbe it.
And jump from rooftop to rooftop. While being chased by Foot Ninja's.
And that you can crawl back in the sewer anytime you see a pit.
And then make your way through the sewer to the TMNT lair, to heal and stuff. Or learn new skills from Master Splinter. Or that you can collect items on the streets and take it with you to built new vehicles.

Masked Ninja
12-16-2005, 10:50 AM
Heck, I'd play that. I don't mind the game as it is, but it sure would be about fifty times less monotonous that way.

wyze2099
08-05-2006, 03:37 PM
It's hard to narrow it down to just one game idea, but basically, I'd like to see a TMNT game in the style of X-Men Legends, where there are up to four playable heroes at one time, whether it's each character being controlled by a different player, one plaer character and the AI characters, or any variation thereof.

The plot would be a "City of War"-like power struggle amongst the different villain/alien factions, like the Foot, Triceratons, Utroms, Human Federation, etc. Besides the usual beat-em-up levels TMNT games are famous for, there could also be Tenchu-like stealth levels (to emphasize that oft-ignored aspect of being a ninja) in which the object is to make from one end of the stage to the other without being spotted by either pedestrians or the bad guys).

The playable characters could start out with the four Turtles, with unlockable supporting characters like Splinter, April, Casey, Venus, Ninjara, Honeycutt/Fujitoid, etc. And the game's plot could have, allowing for the possibility to play in later stages as villain characters like Karai, Hun, Tatsu, Shredder, etc.

Characters could have customizeable stats and unlockable power moves --everything from basic hand-to-hand and weapons moves to crowd-control area-of-effect techniques. There would be unlockable bonus material for the archives, and dojo training levels to further upgrade the characters.

And one thing I'd really want to see? Unlockable character skins for the various versions of the characters we've seen over the different media incarnations. Imagine unlocking the Mirage Comics skins for the Turtles and other characters who've appeared therein ... or the '80s cartoon skins ... or the current cartoon versions ... or the movie skins ... heck, even "Next Mutation" and "Fast Forward" if that's your bag. And as in X-Men Legends, if all four player characters have the same theme skin, a group bonus is awarded like double the attack rating or increased speed or durability.

Bottom line: my dream TMNT game would combine elements from all previous incarnations of TMNT history -- because I believe there's neat stuff to be found in each version -- and would even include stuff like Legends-style gameplay and customization, and ninja stealth.

Oh, and April would NOT be a damsel in distress in this game. It's been done to death, and I'm tired of seeing it. I like it when April kicks booty. :)

Buslady
08-05-2006, 04:16 PM
One with cool 3-d animation like the 3rd game had...I liked those bumpers with all the 3d CGi...with a little more detail added they'd look really great.

Draconic
08-05-2006, 11:50 PM
Has anybody played "The Bouncer"?

Take that game, and make it about 3-5 times longer... Make it TMNT themed, and offer multiplayer options, for both online and console players...

-OR-

Take that game, make it 15 times longer, make it single-player with save points. You, after the end of the game, can use different characters to access different bonuses.

-OR-

Make another beat-em-up in high-detail, high-quality and high frame-rate 2D. Maybe use a right-analog stick as the weapon control... make it 4-person multiplayer compatible. Make lots of secret attainable characters, *Usagi Yojimbo, Mondo Gekko, Venus De-Mi-- ack! Not her-- umm.. Metal Head..?

lilonardo
08-06-2006, 05:40 AM
I think an interactive turtles cartoon would be awesome!
You could even use the Wii's controller like you would a ninja weapon to play the game!

Kaneda
08-12-2006, 12:33 AM
OK so my dream TMNT game would be a hybrid of GTA (the recent ones),SpiderMan 2,and the other TMNT games(also the newer ones). The game would mostly be a mixture of the new toon and the comics (you actually use your weapons and spill some blood).So it would be free roaming New York including sewers and the rooftops would all be scaleable ya just gotta figure out how to get up to the higher ones (you could slide on the power lines and stuff just like in the new movie's trailer).You could either play the story or just roam around the city stopping random street crime caused by the Purple Drangons and The Foot and other things like that(like in SpiderMan 2) or you could just do both.You could unlock characters in Story mode such as Splinter,Casey,and April to play as besides all 4 turtles (though you couldn't play as the extra characters in Story Mode).As for the Story each Turtle would have a different one and they would revolve mostly around stuff from the new toon and the comics.It would have some car chases in the Turtles Van and after that you could use it anytime during the game (like the cars in GTA).This would be my dream TMNT game basically cuz I would love to go around the city like GTA and stop crime like in SpiderMan 2.

Ryzar
08-12-2006, 01:00 PM
I agree with a LOT of you fellow Turtle fans about a Dream-TMNT game. All sounds cool.

Mine would be like someone said, a hybrid of GTA, Spider-Man... plus like X-Men Legends.

Where by you can choose from Leo, Mike, Raph, Don, Casey Jones... and others are unlocked later (Splinter, April, Usagi, Metalhead perhaps)

The gameplay would be where 4 players are ALWAYS playing (like X-Men Legends) if you are the only human player the other 3 are CPU controlled. But you could have up to 4 Human Controller players if you can get it.

So basically your Layer that you can go back to which will have a lot of cool stuff and some that will be unlockable later. So this part is like GTA/Spider-Man where you have free roaming with your Turtle buddies or Turtle friends and you can go about the city and break up any robberies you see. But then there will also be calls from April and some others about the BIG bad stuff involving Shredder, Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady (yes I want this game to be like Original Ninja Turtles, or like the new movie, kind of a NEW era of Turtles but with classic characters)

So you can go about the city kickin butt ninja style!

Sounds good to me because it would basically be YOU and your friends basically acting out Episode after Episode of Ninja Turtles! Lots of variety with different opponents, lots of twists and turns, and awesome Ninja Skills!

Sounds fun to me... and I'm 20! :D

Mr._Mutant_Man
11-29-2006, 10:39 AM
I'd like to see something like the Megaman Anniversary collection with a bunch of the old video games put together, and the option of easy difficulty, so maybe I could get through the original NES game.

The angry Nintendo nerd makes a good point about the underwater level. That thing is brutal.

TerranigmaFreak
12-02-2006, 09:35 AM
It would be awesome if we could gather up some talent and actualy make our own dream TMNT game on MUGEN. Of course that would be impossible with everyone fighting to have their idea in the game.

CJStyles
12-02-2006, 04:53 PM
A cross between Prince of Persia, Jet Li's Rise of Honor, and Metal Gear Solid possibly

Cut scenes in CGI and you can play through ANY TMNT Carnation from Mirage/Image, 80s, Movies,2K3,NM,and FF

The game levels and plots would all be mature including the cartoons and movie levels

Play as the Turtles with 1-4 gaming, Unlockables such villains,freinds, different Turtle skins etc.

Bonus features such as miny videos, photos of character designs etc...

DaShredder
12-20-2006, 01:25 PM
Mine would be based off the '87,but,would have blood,killing,and other more mature things.The game would have five intertwining storylines(Leo,Raph,Mike,Don,and Casey) all simotaneously playing.You'd start with character meet another,and ya might be that character next or another character.When you finish the game,you'd be able find out what the other guys were doing.Ex,You're Leo and Raph might burst in,after the game is over you'll be able to use him and figure out why.Eventually you unlock the bonus sewer mode where parts of the sewer contain interdimensional rifts,which you might be able to go through or unlock extras with.The Foot'll be out lookin' for the rifts too.There would also be two other free-play modes:Evil Free Mode or Good Free Mode.In evil free mode you just pick an evil character and start bustin' up the place.In Good,you'd get to be any good guy and chase down petty criminals.

Spike Spiegel
12-21-2006, 12:13 PM
I am a GBA Lover so...

A TMNT Collection ported to gba or ds with Fall of Foot clan, Turtles in time, the original arcade game--at least four or five radical TMNT games from the good old days.

Oh, and Tournament Fighters!!!

Draconic
12-22-2006, 10:58 AM
How about something like this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoy-a3CLicM), but with the TMNT?

misnomer
01-12-2007, 08:50 AM
well....DREAM game, with no limitations, would be a go-anywhere deal New York City, with graphics similar to Splinter Cell and models closely resembling the first movie. Multi-player of course, with gameplay being a cross between *what were getting* and stealthy/tenchu gameplay. Roof and ground level exploration, random encounters and a storyline that is a *more* direct sequel to the first.

story by eastman and laird, art direction steve barron.

how does that sound? :D

Spider
01-30-2007, 08:12 AM
A sandbox genre of maybe a mix of a fighting game. Just run around and beat up random foot soldiers and posibly innocent bystanders. Lots of blood and gore and as an added bonus, if you unlock all the hidden crap you get to see and extra scene where April flashes her breasts.

Haha, nah...I'm just kidding.

Mr. Snackpants
01-30-2007, 07:12 PM
My dream game would be like all the old school games, sidescroller.

So basically a beefed up Turtles in Time.

gobo
01-30-2007, 08:09 PM
"TOURNAMENT FIGHTERS OMEGA": the end-all be-all of Tournament Fighters. spanning all versions of TMNT (toy characters, videogame characters, Next Mutation characters, classic 'toon characters, new 'toon characters, FF character or two, Archie comic characters, Mirage comic characters, Image comic characters, Savage Dragon, Flaming Carrot, Post Bros., Cerebus, Miami Mice, Panda Khan, and the most important of them all, Usagi!!). Most of these characters will have at least two variations. For instance, Usagi will have comic, classic 'toon, 2K3 & Space Usagi versions, and you can play all four of them against each other if you want. Having such a vast library of characters to choose from, if the character endings aren't all that spectacular, no one should mind.