PDA

View Full Version : TMNT #1 Promo Comic

Roseangelo
02-26-2007, 10:02 PM
I got a surprise package in the mail today. Seems ebgames.com decided to send me my free promo comic in advance of the game!

The comic is the relettered/reinked version, which I guess should have been expected. And there are a few pages of movie-related advertisements.

So if you want this comic, I'd suggest ebgames.com!!

JetsAndHeels
02-26-2007, 10:04 PM
I used to be the assistant manager at the one here in town..they promised me I would get one when I reserved it, but nothing yet.

Grrr....

raphaelprime
02-26-2007, 11:12 PM
yeah i seen that last week, sucks its only EBgames since i have $10 in Reward points at bestbuy lol. ohwell, no need to worry, i'll still hit EB first thing that morning, and if somehow their out....i'll just steal my friends 4th print lmfao.

Ecto Jedi
02-26-2007, 11:41 PM
So if you want this comic, I'd suggest ebgames.com!!

For free? No strings attached?

Roseangelo
02-26-2007, 11:43 PM
For free? No strings attached?

Yup, it's a freebie you get when you preorder the new game. All the details are on the website.

Ecto Jedi
02-27-2007, 12:04 AM
Yup, it's a freebie you get when you preorder the new game. All the details are on the website.

Hmm...I'm checking the Canadian site and I don't see any mention of it. I wonder if the offer's good in Canada?

raphaelprime
02-27-2007, 12:11 AM
Hmm...I'm checking the Canadian site and I don't see any mention of it. I wonder if the offer's good in Canada?

It doesnt appear theres even that much on the canadian ebgames site. You could try looking at the american one and see if they ship there. Also, i have some sort of feeling its avalible in-store too, cause it says see stores for details.

Ecto Jedi
02-27-2007, 12:13 AM
It doesnt appear theres even that much on the canadian ebgames site. You could try looking at the american one and see if they ship there. Also, i have some sort of feeling its avalible in-store too, cause it says see stores for details.

Yeah, the Canadian site looks like a piece of sh*t next to the U.S. one. Anyway, I might pop in to my local EB games in the coming days.

bmxbandit
02-27-2007, 05:52 AM
cool. i preordered long time ago from ebgames so i can't wait for the mail to come today!

Quiet_Guy
02-27-2007, 07:12 AM
I preordered from gamestop, didn't get anythint yesterday:(

Quiet_Guy
02-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Anyone else get their book? I didn't yet.

JohnnyFoxDarko
02-28-2007, 09:53 PM
I hope I get mine.
Hopefully I'll get it at the store with my game.
...hopefully. :[