PDA

View Full Version : TMNT/Spider-Man

Toonami Tom
05-23-2008, 08:37 PM
This is a TMNT and Spider-Man crossover. The TMNT universe is 2k3, and the Spider-Man universe is the Spectacular Spider-Man cartoon.

Super villians are causing trouble in New York, and a crime boss known as the Big Man has many criminal schemes in mind.

Soon the TMNT meet Spider-Man and become involved in the super hero's adventures.

I will be playing as Leo, Mikey, the Big Man, and my new fan character Zelda.

TMNT:
Leo- Iron Man
Mikey- Iron Man
Raph- Kyo
Don- Aelia

Spider-Man:
Spider-Man- Aelia
The Big Man- Iron Man
Green Goblin-
Sand Man-
Doc Ock-
Shocker-

Fan Characters:
Zelda- Iron Man
Sharon Williams- Iron Man
Sinister Soviet- Iron Man
Kamejou- Aelia
Sora- Kyo

Aelia
05-24-2008, 12:47 PM
I'll take Don and Kamejou. It's nice to be back. :)

Magdolin
05-24-2008, 03:52 PM
I would like to take Raph, and my new fan character Sora.

Here is his profile...

Name: Sora
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: "5'9'
Weight: 114 lbs
Species: Human

Demeanor: Hyper, respectful, energetic, joyful, fun loving, kind, and careing.

Weapons: A sword

Stuff: Sora loves to drink Apple Juice, and loves to eat Pockey. He LOVES to play Twister, and have partys as well. He lives alone in a small apartment.

Toonami Tom
05-24-2008, 08:19 PM
Cool, I will add your characters Aelia and Kyo.:)

Magdolin
05-24-2008, 10:03 PM
Thank you!:D

Toonami Tom
05-24-2008, 10:18 PM
((You're welcome. I will start the RPG now.))

Leo sat on the couch and was channel surfing. "There really is nothing worth watching on tv. Does anyone have any ideas on what we should do?"

Mikey was playing his Nintendo DS hand held video game system. He replied while mashing buttons "Doesn't matter to me, bro."

A portal suddenly opened in Kamejou's room. Then a young woman named Zelda stepped out of the portal. She was very pretty with long black hair. She wore a short orange shirt that wasn't much bigger than a sports bra, an orange sash-type skirt, and light brown boots on her feet. Her green eyes looked around the room. I wonder where I am. This place looks different from the places I have seen.

Magdolin
05-24-2008, 10:25 PM
Raph walked over to the couch and put his hand on Leo's shoulder. "You're not the only one who's bored." Said Raph.

Aelia
05-25-2008, 11:35 AM
Donatello heard his brothers conversation of how bored they were. "I suppose I should remind you guys that Kamejou invited us over for dinner." he pointed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamejou was at work in the kitchen preparing dinner for herself and her guests. It would be correct to say that she looked a little ridiculous, mostly because she was a 4'9" turtle wearing a flowery apron. Still, she felt a distinct sense of accomplishment or at least a little relief that she was finally going to eat something other than pizza. Even she tired of it from time to time.

Toonami Tom
05-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Sitting on the couch, Leo looked up at Raph, and was about to suggest a training run in the city. Then Donnie reminded them of their dinner plans with Kamejou. "Oh yeah, that's right. I almost forgot...." the blue masked turtle replied.

Mikey turned off the Nintendo DS and said "Alright, sounds good to me. It will be awesone to see Kamejou."

Zelda left the room, then slowly walked down the hall. She stopped and stood at a corner, seeing someone in the kitchen. The people in this world are quite different. She thought to herself.

The young woman then left the corner of the wall and walked forward a few steps. She kept her distance from the female turtle. "Hello there. My name is Zelda." I wonder what kind of reaction I will get.

Magdolin
05-25-2008, 03:10 PM
"Oh! Right!" Said Raph. "Guess we'd better get goin' then, huh?"

While drinking his juice box of apple juice, Sora started to walk past the alley, until he heard a man screaming for help. Sora, of course ran to help the man, but stoped in his tracks when he saw what was about to happen. Sora ran, and jumped onto the man that was about to attack the older man, and covered the man's eyes. "Hey! Who turned out the lights!? I can't see!"

Aelia
05-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Kamejou nearly freaked when she she heard a feminine voice speaking to her.It definitely wasn't her sensei...in fact, it sounded like a much younger woman. She turned around slowly and confronted a beautiful woman with dark hair and green eyes. "W-w-who are you?" she asked, rubber spatula in hand. 'Great, someone has broken into my house and I all I have to protect myself is a SPATULA' she thought to herself.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're a menace against society, ya freak!" shouted a voice from the streets as Spider-Man swung past a group of people. 'Sheesh, you'd think these people would be grateful after how many times I've helped them.' Peter thought during mid-swing. Sometimes it just didn't pay to be the good guy.

"Hey! Who turned out the lights!? I can't see!"

"I guess that's my cue!" he said. He swung towards the alleyway the voice came from and landed softly on the ground. "Don't you guys ever take a break? That's ten guys today and I- Wait, what the heck is going on here?" he began to say, but had to interrupt himself after seeing a teenage boy practically glued to some thug.

"Outta my way!" an older man screamed as he shoved Spider-Man out of way and made his escape.

"Sheesh, whatever happened to politeness?" Pete grumbled.

Magdolin
05-25-2008, 04:33 PM
The thug peeled Sora's hand off his eyes, and saw Spider-Man. "Uh -oh!" The thug quickly shoved Sora off of him so he could try to get away. Sora fell on his bottom on the ground, and blinked. At least he stalled the man long enough for the old man to get away.

Toonami Tom
05-25-2008, 06:44 PM
Leo replied to Raph "Right, we don't want to keep her waiting. She's probably put in a lot of effort fixing a meal for us." The blue masked turtle got up from the couch and walked towards the lair's exit.

Mikey said "I don't wanna be late for the food!" He leaped from his seat and ran past Leonardo.

Leo smirked and shook his head as his hyper, orange masked brother bolted out of the lair.

The Big Man sat in the chair in his office. He thought to himself Spider-Man is a very interesting foe. He is also possibly beneficial to me. There probably isn't a reason to eliminate him at this current time.

The Big Man, also known as Mr. Lincoln, as well as the name Tombstone, had met Spider-Man before. The wall crawler was aware that Lincoln was an organized crime boss. He offered Spider-Man money to look the other way, to not stop his followers, but the hero had refused.

He has a very strong will. Mr. Lincoln thought to himself. I think it's time for him to have another distraction. He had plans to unleash a super villian on the city.

Zelda thought to herself I already told my name, but I guess she wants to know who I am.

The young woman replied to the female turtle "I come from another dimension. My world was attacked by an evil, powerful man. I fear that I am the last of my people. I was forced to flee and I came to your world at random. I had no idea where the portal would take me. What is your name and where am I?"

Aelia
05-25-2008, 09:29 PM
"A-Another dimension, eh? W-well n-n-not the first time I've met someone from another dimension. My...My name is Kamejou and you are in...well...my apartment." Kamejou replied.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donatello followed, albeit much slower than his brother. While he enjoyed her company as much as Mikey did, he didn't feel that it was necessary to hurry.

Magdolin
05-26-2008, 09:53 AM
"Man, Mikey! Slow down!" Said Raph as he followed behind Donatello.

Raphael_
05-26-2008, 03:38 PM
Can I play either Shocker or Mysterio?

Toonami Tom
05-26-2008, 07:37 PM
((Raphael, yes you may join as Shocker and/or Mysterio.:)))

Zelda noticed that Kamejou seemed to be nervous. "It's nice to meet you, Kamejou. I find it interesting that you have met others from different dimensions. I apologize if I have caused an inconvince or upset. May I stay here until I am able to find another place? If not, I understand."

Mikey slowed down and looked back at Raph. He smirked and said "Yeah, I guess you're right. There's no need for me to run, I just wanted to get to the food faster."

Leo rolled his eyes. "We will be there soon enough Mikey. We're not late or anything, so we can calmly walk."

Magdolin
05-26-2008, 07:43 PM
"Right!" Said Raph. "So just chill out Mikey. We're not gonna starve ya."

Aelia
05-26-2008, 08:32 PM
"Hey don't leave! I just got here." he said to the thug as he tried to leave. Spider-Man shot some web at his feet, preventing escape. A few more minutes and he was covered in the stuff. "Now you stay right there for the police to find you." he mocked. He walked over to the kid that had attacked him. "You alright? Y'know, you should really leave bad guy bashing to the professionals."

Toonami Tom
05-26-2008, 08:38 PM
Zelda looked at Kamejou, waiting for a reply for if she should stay or not. She then looked up at the ceiling. "You have strange, yet wonderful lights. How is there able to be light up there? Your home is more advanced than the places in my world."

Magdolin
05-26-2008, 09:43 PM
"Hey don't leave! I just got here." he said to the thug as he tried to leave. Spider-Man shot some web at his feet, preventing escape. A few more minutes and he was covered in the stuff. "Now you stay right there for the police to find you." he mocked. He walked over to the kid that had attacked him. "You alright? Y'know, you should really leave bad guy bashing to the professionals."

The thug struggled, but soon gave up.

"I'm okay. I guess you're right." The kid stood up and dusted himself off. "My name's Sora. Nice to meet you Sir. Oh, and uhh, thanks for helping me out." Said Sora.

Aelia
05-27-2008, 08:17 PM
"Erm...it's electricity and a few light bulbs. I'm not really sure how it all works, really." Kamejou replied nervously. She realized she hadn't really given Zelda a straight reply on whether she could stay or not. "...Okay, but can you hide in my room? My teacher does not really like strangers and I have a few friends coming over."

Toonami Tom
05-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Zelda replied "Sure, I will do that. I might also look around this world and come back soon. Thank you for letting me stay here." She walked away and went into Kamejou's room.

The young woman then took a seat on the bed. She sat there for a few minutes, looking around at her surroundings. She then noticed a small cage with little animals. Standing up from the bed, she made her way over to the cage. "Hi there." She said sweetly to the hamsters. After watching them for a moment, she went to the window and opened it.

The woman in the short orange top and sash-type skirt climbed out the window, then lowered the window until it was nearly closed. The reason she was keeping it open a little bit was so that she could return to the room later.

She went down to the street and began walking away. This place is amazing. There are castles everywhere. She thought to herself.

Magdolin
05-27-2008, 08:52 PM
"We should be there soon." Said Raph. Then Raph's stomach started growling. "Quit it! You're startin' to sound like Mikey's stomach!" He yelled at his belly.

Aelia
05-28-2008, 07:32 PM
"Hey, no problem. Just a little help and advice from your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!" he said to the kid, a little flamboyantly. He shot a web in the direction of a nearby building and swung away in a series of highly acrobatic moves.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Actually, I think we're already where we need to be." Don said, pointing at a ladder leading to the manhole that was nearest to Kamejou's house.

(OOC: Hey guys, I'm thinking about posting up some TMNT fanart. Problem is that I have no idea what to draw, so I thought "Hey, why not ask for requests or ideas and what not." So, I would like to hear any pointers or suggestions from you guys.)

Toonami Tom
05-28-2008, 10:55 PM
"We should be there soon." Said Raph. Then Raph's stomach started growling. "Quit it! You're startin' to sound like Mikey's stomach!" He yelled at his belly.
((lol:lol:))
"Join the Mikey side of the force, Raph." The orange masked turtle said trying to imitate Darth Vader's voice. "Raph, I am your father, uhh I mean brother."

Leo said "Keen eye, Donnie. This is a good route to take." He walked over to the ladder and climbed up to the surface.

Mikey made some Darth Vader breathing sounds, then followed Leo up the ladder.

With the manhole cover off and the coast being clear, Leo leaped upward to the street. He then noticed the web slinger, not too far away from them. The blue masked turtle said "Look guys, It's Spider-Man."

Mikey quickly emerjed to the street and excalimed with excitement "Spider-Man?! Where?! I wanna see!"

The window of a jewelry store was smashed, and a man in a tan uniform, tan hat, and a dark green ski mask leaped into the building. Where was Spider-Man when he was needed?

Magdolin
05-29-2008, 04:49 AM
"Hey, no problem. Just a little help and advice from your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!" he said to the kid, a little flamboyantly. He shot a web in the direction of a nearby building and swung away in a series of highly acrobatic moves.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"Actually, I think we're already where we need to be." Don said, pointing at a ladder leading to the manhole that was nearest to Kamejou's house.

(OOC: Hey guys, I'm thinking about posting up some TMNT fanart. Problem is that I have no idea what to draw, so I thought "Hey, why not ask for requests or ideas and what not." So, I would like to hear any pointers or suggestions from you guys.)
((Hmm....draw Raph smacking Mikey? Or...hmm...you could draw April calling Casey a perv. Just tryin' to throw things out there, Not sayin' that you have to do them, I guess I'm just tryin' to give a few ideas.))

Sora watched Spider-Man swing away. "Wow..." He then went to his backpack, unzipped it, and pulled out a small box of pocky. He opened the box, opened the small package, zipped up his back pack and slipped it on, and bagan to walk away while eating his pocky.
((lol:lol:))
"Join the Mikey side of the force, Raph." The orange masked turtle said trying to imitate Darth Vader's voice. "Raph, I am your father, uhh I mean brother."

Leo said "Keen eye, Donnie. This is a good route to take." He walked over to the ladder and climbed up to the surface.

Mikey made some Darth Vader breathing sounds, then followed Leo up the ladder.

With the manhole cover off and the coast being clear, Leo leaped upward to the street. He then noticed the web slinger, not too far away from them. The blue masked turtle said "Look guys, It's Spider-Man."

Mikey quickly emerjed to the street and excalimed with excitement "Spider-Man?! Where?! I wanna see!"

The window of a jewelry store was smashed, and a man in a tan uniform, tan hat, and a dark green ski mask leaped into the building. Where was Spider-Man when he was needed?
Raph just shook his head, and went up the ladder. "Hehe! Spider-Man? He's only in the comics." He then noticed him. "Uhh, I'll take that back."

Toonami Tom
05-29-2008, 12:05 PM
The man in the tan uniform began stealing all sorts of jewelry, placing the items in a bag. "Ah, very nice." He said in a Russian accent while holding a diamond.

Mikey then saw the super hero. "Wow! It's Spider-Man! This is totally awesome!"

Leo looked at his orange masked brother, as he was talking quite loudly. "Okay Mikey, let's go now."

While walking in New York, Zelda noticed that many people were staring at her. One random person asked "Are you on your way to some costume party?"

The young woman replied "No, this is the way I normally dress, why?"

The man said "Nevermind. Good luck with all that, babe...." and walked away.

Zelda thought to herself I guess I need to acquire some new clothes if I am to fit in with the people of this world. How can I do that? And why did he call me 'babe'?

That's when she noticed a lone $100 bill drifitng down the sidewalk.

She kneeled down and picked it up. Her green eyes stared at and she thought to herself This must be the currency used in this world. I don't think I will be able to find who the money belongs to, so I guess I will spend it.

As she continued walking in the city, she noticed that everyone was a human. I wonder why I haven't seen anymore green turtle people like Kamejou. She had no idea that mutants were rare and had to hide in this world.

Raphael_
05-29-2008, 03:00 PM
The man in the tan uniform began stealing all sorts of jewelry, placing the items in a bag. "Ah, very nice." He said in a Russian accent while holding a diamond.

"Quit messin' around!" Shocker said to the man, as he put some sort of device on the safe door. "We gotta get this stuff and get out." As he said this, the small panel on the safe door that controlled the lock started smoking. "Bingo." he said as he spun the handle. He opened the door and went in to supervise collection of the goods. "Come on boys, get movin!" he quipped at his two henchmen in ski masks.

Aelia
05-30-2008, 09:25 PM
"Stop right there, villains!" shouted a squeaky voice from inside the jewelry store. Polly had noticed that a few thugs had broken into the jewelry store and had quickly changed into her costume.
----------------------------------------
Kamejou had set the table. It was admittedly small but large enough to accomodate for five people. "I hope Zelda is doing alright. In that outfit she is bound to be noticed." she whispered just realizing that she may well have thrown a beautiful woman into the lion's den known as NYC. "Oh boy." she said nervously.
------------------------------------------
Don soon followed his brother's to the surface. "Spider-Man? Oh right, I've seen him on the news." he said nonchalantly.

Toonami Tom
05-30-2008, 10:22 PM
Leo climbed a ladder to a buidling's roof top. Mikey followed and said "Man, that was so cool! Do you think we can meet Spider-Man?"

Leo replied "Maybe later Mikey."

The orange masked turtle's stomach then growled. "Yeah, my stomach agrees. We can meet him later."

"Alright." Leo said, and began leaping from roof top to roof top towards Kamejou's apartment.

Sinister Soviet.... yeah, he needed to come up with a better name..... anyways, the Russian villian heard the squeaky voice. "Shocker, someone's here.." The man in the tan uniform looked to his left, then his right. He didn't see anyone. Then he realized that he was looking upward too much. Lowering his gaze, he saw the small beaver hero. He smiled behind his mask and lauhged a little bit. "You have got to be kidding me." He said in his Russian accent. "And just who do you think you are?" He took out his AK-47 from his back, just in case he needed it.

Zelda heard a shocking and inappropriate remark reguarding her outfit, from a man that drove by in a convertible. I really need some new clothes. She thought to herself.

The young woman continued walking, until she came to a clothing store. Wonderful. I'm sure I will find what I want in there.

Aelia
05-30-2008, 10:46 PM
"I'm the Brown Beaver, and YOU are going to jail!' she barked back. Before he could make a joke about her stature or hero name, she swatted her beaver-like tail at his legs in hopes of tripping him over.
--------------------------------------------------

Spider-Man hadn't gotten very far when he noticed that a nearby jewelry store had been broken into. Well, telling by the new hole in the window. "Man, these guys never give it a rest. I better go and check it out."

--------------------------------------------------
Don shrugged and followed Leo to the rooftops.

Toonami Tom
05-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Sinister Soviet fell to the ground with an "Umph!" While still on the floor, he said "It's going to take a lot more than that to defeat the Sinister Soviet." He stood up and aimed his machine gun at the Brown Beaver. "Surrender now, or you shall become the Bullet-Riddled Beaver. I really don't want to do that."

Leo arrived at Kamejou's apartment and noticed her bedroom window was open by a small amount. He decided that he would still knock, instead of just coming in.

Mikey leaped on to the building and sttod near his brother. "Yay, it's time to eat!"

Leo gave Mikey a strange look.

Zelda entered the clothing store and began shopping for clothes.

She couldn't help but notice that she recieved odd glances from the other customers.

The young woman soon approached the check out counter, with an orange t-shirt, a pair of bluejeans, a pack of underwear, and one white bra.

The woman working behind the counter said "It looks like you're really changing your fashion sense. Good choice."

"Thank you." Zelda replied.