PDA

View Full Version : New to The Technodrome Forums....

Tmobes
10-12-2010, 12:41 AM
Hello All! Glad to stumble across such an awesome forum! Yay for Turtle Power!

So, I am not sure this question belongs here (although it is related to the RPG itself) so here goes:

Can anyone clarify the rules on W.P.'s, specifically what it means to have a, let's say, 5th level rating in W.P. sword. Is it as simple as selecting W.P. Sword at first level and then becoming 5th level, thus making your W.P. equivalent to 5th?? Orrrr is it something else....??

Furthermore, what are the bonuses for each subsequent level with a W.P.??

I also had a question about movement (on a battle map)....how do you figure movement out? I'm sure it's based on the SPD stat but can't seem to find where it clearly covers such a thing....

I have most of the role-playing books so if someone could either outright answer these questions or point me in the right direction in the books, it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks and COWABUNGA!!!! :tsmile:

Eiko
10-12-2010, 05:04 AM
G'day mate welcome.

Oniri
10-13-2010, 11:17 AM
welcome welcome.

Jade Green
10-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Hello All! Glad to stumble across such an awesome forum! Yay for Turtle Power!

So, I am not sure this question belongs here (although it is related to the RPG itself) so here goes:

Can anyone clarify the rules on W.P.'s, specifically what it means to have a, let's say, 5th level rating in W.P. sword. Is it as simple as selecting W.P. Sword at first level and then becoming 5th level, thus making your W.P. equivalent to 5th?? Orrrr is it something else....??

Furthermore, what are the bonuses for each subsequent level with a W.P.??

I also had a question about movement (on a battle map)....how do you figure movement out? I'm sure it's based on the SPD stat but can't seem to find where it clearly covers such a thing....

I have most of the role-playing books so if someone could either outright answer these questions or point me in the right direction in the books, it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks and COWABUNGA!!!! :tsmile:

The RPGs on here were not palladium based; but, as W.P. (Weapon Proficiencies) go I believe it's one point 'to hit' for every other level. I don't have the books with me at the moment, but that's what I remember.

As far as SPD (Speed) goes, none of the TMNT and other Strangeness or After the Bomb games I have played really go into that. Mostly speed has to do with simply running, and not actual movement in battle. I'll have to look deeper into that.

Tmobes
10-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Hey, thanks Jade Green!!

Although, I have more questions, if you can help me....

So, it's a +1 at 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th and so on....?? Is that with ALL WP's?? Guns as well??

Also, do you recall anything about an automatic dodge rule?? I think it was something that was created later specifically for Rifts but since Palladium's games and rules are universally interchangeable, I figure it could also apply to the Ninja Turtles world as well....

Do you know anything about that? I know there is an "auto parry" rule but not sure about the "auto dodge"....

Thanks!!

Jade Green
11-15-2010, 12:30 PM
No, it is not the same with all WPs, I know for a fact that there is no pluses to "aimed shot" for modern weapons at level one.

I'm sorry it took me so long to reply, I rarely get on here any more.

-Savannah-
11-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Welcome! I'm not on much either, unfortunately. :ohwell:

raphfan84
12-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the Drome!:D

gobo
12-11-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi .