PDA

View Full Version : Two new clips!

HerpDerp
09-26-2012, 02:59 AM
Master Splinter tells the turtles about the day they mutated:
http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/tmnt-101-origins-story-clip.html?navid=aLevel1

"This place is a place where you are not allowed to be in this place." ;)

Leonardo asks Master Splinter why he was chosen as leader.
http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/tmnt-102-leadership-clip.html

PS: At this rate we'll have seen the whole episode in clips before the actual premiere. :P

Luzmagica
09-26-2012, 03:02 AM
Ouch!!!!! :tgrumble::tgrumble::tgrumble: Once again video unavailable for my location!!!!

Any gentle fan/member uploading on youtube??? :tcool: :twink:

Jester
09-26-2012, 03:40 AM
Mikey:"That was us!"
Splinter:"Yes, DON'T INTERRUPT!"

Anyone else reminded of the 1st Movie there?

HerpDerp
09-26-2012, 03:46 AM
Yet another new clip!
Added the link to the OP. :)

Luzmagica
09-26-2012, 03:52 AM
Ouch again!!... :trazz:

Is there any "aol" link as the first one you posted a time ago?????...I can see that one without problems! :tgrin:

HerpDerp
09-26-2012, 04:08 AM
Ouch again!!... :trazz:

Is there any "aol" link as the first one you posted a time ago?????...I can see that one without problems! :tgrin:

Sorry, they only seem to be on Nick.com at the moment. Hopefully they will be available on other sites soon. :)

HerpDerp
09-26-2012, 05:03 AM
ForeverMutation has uploaded both clips to Youtube:

fS0EXNJWswY
JDs5J9aAD4U

Zulithe
09-26-2012, 05:13 AM
awesome clips!

"Mom!"

oh boy :P

raph's eyes when he's talking to his pet... ahahahaha oh wow

Luzmagica
09-26-2012, 05:34 AM
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!! :tgrin: :tcool: :tgrin: :tcool::tgrin:

ahhh!!! So cute Donatello with welder...!!! I remeber exactly an OT draw like that one!!!!! :tlove:

TheBlueTurtle1
09-26-2012, 06:05 AM
Thanks. SOOOO cool

Lampy
09-26-2012, 06:10 AM

yea i thought of this too. pretty cool. i hope there's more to this origin than just that one scene. i hope there's a continuation after i mean.
and raph having a pet... this is a pretty cool idea. it's not mikey's clunk but this shows a side of raph we don't see too often. and i'm liking how teenage the Turtles feel here.

Drose18
09-26-2012, 06:36 AM
Something felt off about him...

Zulithe
09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
I think they will explain more of the origin... afterall, they didn't even touch on any of the ninja stuff.

Zany Orange Dude
09-26-2012, 06:49 AM
That's awesome!:tgrin:

Lampy
09-26-2012, 06:57 AM
yea... this weekend is going to be awesome!

marcelangelo
09-26-2012, 07:08 AM
hahahaha, oh man!!thanks so much for sharing!!!;)I LOVE THEMCLIPS!!!!!!!;)
and, yes, I felt it to be a nod to the first movie, too, when mike interrupts;)...
oh boy, this show looks and feels SO GOOD!!!I am so happy right now that this is comming out thos week!..oh man, I cant believeit that its alreadyTHIS WEEK for some of us...booyakashaaaa!!;)I still remember when someone here wrote 'don't worry, fall will be here so soon'...

by the way:I am impressed with the beauty of incorporating the 2d 'comic book feely' flashback scees!hope they keep on doing them in the show

BubblyShell22
09-26-2012, 07:33 AM
Awesome clips. Thanks for sharing. I really can't wait for this show. Three more days!

blackaerin
09-26-2012, 09:32 AM
Huh, so Raph had the crack on his shell because of the bowl crashing into the ooze?
Or maybe it's only an indicator that the baby turtle was Raph and we'll get an explanation/retcon of the crack's origin later?

Loved Mikey's interruption in Splinter's story and Splinter scolding him, that part was just so natural. Oh and of course "Mom". Lol.
I think this is the first time we see Splinter actually keeping the canister?

Just about died when Raph was talking to Spike, it was so sweet and almost awkward yet not seeing him letting his guard down with his pet. And then I had to laugh when he started chasing Mikey with a spoon. What is it with Raph and using wooden implements when chasing his brothers?

Cure
09-26-2012, 10:38 AM
What is it with Raph and using wooden implements when chasing his brothers?

I know if my Mom ever has a wooden spoon in hand, I keep my guard the f*ck up.

Donatello19
09-26-2012, 10:42 AM
I Seriously Can't Wait Wait For This Show! It's Going To Be Awesome!

Raph's Girl
09-26-2012, 11:08 AM
The bond between Raph and Spike is just so.. D'awww.... Nothing like a tough guy having a pet. Reminds me of the song "Tough Little Boys". "When tough little boys grow up to be dads. They turn into big babies again..." :D

Huree
09-26-2012, 12:03 PM
I like splinter as the Short Yodaish guy, so him being so tall and scary and imposing will take some getting used to.

Other than that I can't wait this series looks like it's going to be really awesome.

Frozen_Cereal
09-26-2012, 12:18 PM
I nearly had a mental combustion when I heard "this place is a place where you are not allowed to be in this place".

zkarlette
09-26-2012, 12:29 PM
I nearly had a mental combustion when I heard "this place is a place where you are not allowed to be in this place".

Award winning writing skills, clearly this show will be a hit!:P

TurtleTitan97
09-26-2012, 03:49 PM

Yep, I loved that part.:tlol:

Award winning writing skills, clearly this show will be a hit!:P

Yeah, this show is going to be awesome!

Lethal Lullaby
09-26-2012, 04:23 PM
I can't believe how close the show is. And now I'm sure Raphael's gonna be my fave for this show. :P

CyberCubed
09-26-2012, 04:25 PM
amazing stuff

Machias Banshee
09-26-2012, 07:38 PM
:lol: I love the mutation day clip!

The interactions between the characters is just so natural and spot-ON. And the used of the 2-D art for the flashback is fantastic.

I am so excited to see all this work finally come to fruition. You can really tell that the cast and crew for the show is really putting their heart and soul into this new universe... :)

Xav
09-27-2012, 02:29 AM
I think this is the first time we see Splinter actually keeping the canister?Didn't he keep it in the movies and 2003 series too?

BubblyShell22
09-27-2012, 07:17 AM
He kept it in the movies, but I don't think he kept it in the 2K3 show. He just told April of their origins.

Scud
09-27-2012, 07:36 AM
Thanks for sharing, but trying so hard not to watch. Want to keep everything (or as much as possible) fresh for the premiere.

~S~

Rooish
09-27-2012, 07:39 AM

Yeah... what was that all about? Was that a spoof?

I love all these clips so much. This show just looks so charming. Love Don with the welder and the way he sticks his tongue out while he welds!

I like tall Splinter... these Turtles are portrayed as younger, so it makes Splinter seem like more of a father. I love the designs and animation. Leo's voice will take a bit of getting used to (or I guess the problem is his wussiness) but aw well!

Did anyone think Raph reacted just a little bit to Mikey teasing him about talking to his turtle? I'd be kind of upset if we just see the abusive 2k3 relationship between the two all over again...

Also I love how they literally are eating algae in that clip...

Allio
09-27-2012, 07:52 AM

I think everyone's flash backs will be told in the form of the character is telling it

Splinter's is like a cheesy kung-fu movie, Everyone talks like a superhero in Leo's, and techno babble for Donnie

He kept it in the movies, but I don't think he kept it in the 2K3 show. He just told April of their origins.

He kept it in the 2003 series. In fact, second episode (where leonardo is placing their old stuff to be taken to their new lair) you actually see the canister being put with the other stuff

blackaerin
09-27-2012, 09:21 AM
Did anyone think Raph reacted just a little bit to Mikey teasing him about talking to his turtle? I'd be kind of upset if we just see the abusive 2k3 relationship between the two all over again...

I am kinda worried that they won't branch out when it comes to the relationships between the siblings. From what I remember from the 2k3 series Raph was usually butting heads with Leo and Mikey but rarely interacted with Donnie and Mikey was usually paired with Raph or Donnie but rarely had interaction with Leo.

Xav
09-27-2012, 10:43 AM
I think everyone's flash backs will be told in the form of the character is telling it

Splinter's is like a cheesy kung-fu movie, Everyone talks like a superhero in Leo's, and techno babble for DonnieHow do you know that?

TurtleTitan97
09-27-2012, 10:53 AM

I believe it's because since those guys are the kraang in disguise, they don't really know how to speak English too well.

Allio
09-27-2012, 11:50 AM
How do you know that?

Key word, "I Think"

and I only think that, because the flash back Splinter had sounded like something out of an old kung-fu movie

In The Clouds
09-27-2012, 02:41 PM
I believe it's because since those guys are the kraang in disguise, they don't really know how to speak English too well.

Naturally. The suits translate for them, and that's why the dialog sounds like something straight out of Google Translate. Sci-Fi 101, peeps.

mikey22
09-27-2012, 02:46 PM
the aye sensei reminds me of the OT

when donatello talks to the cop

stay off my beat.. and dont talk to strangers. dont eat candy w/out a wrapper

AND LOOK BOTH WAYS BEFORE CROSSING THE STREEET lol

Icegaze
09-27-2012, 02:58 PM
I still cannot get over how much of a "dork/nerd" Leo appears to be in this series. But I'm sure it will flow well with the new setting.
The clips I've watched so far are extremely hilarious. :) Especially Donnie's lines. The delivery is top notch.

TheCanadiandrome
09-27-2012, 03:42 PM
I Seriously Can't Wait Wait For This Show! It's Going To Be Awesome!
i know eh!

HerpDerp
09-28-2012, 04:01 AM
Good morning, Krusty Krew Dromers!

I come bearing a gift. Everybody was getting pretty sick of the new threads for every clip (and there's been so many new clips I don't blame them) so I thought I'd stick this one in here instead. :)

http://vimeo.com/50338495

blackaerin
09-28-2012, 04:11 AM

I come bearing a gift. Everybody was getting pretty sick of the new threads for every clip (and there's been so many new clips I don't blame them) so I thought I'd stick this one in here instead. :)

Jesus, HerpDerp are you some sort of evil warlock or something? How else do you explain the witchcraft that is finding all these wonderful video clips so quickly?

HerpDerp
09-28-2012, 04:34 AM
Jesus, HerpDerp are you some sort of evil warlock or something? How else do you explain the witchcraft that is finding all these wonderful video clips so quickly?

I'm just good at researching things, I guess. Particularly when it's something I'm interested in.

TheBlueTurtle1
09-28-2012, 04:53 AM
I'm just good at researching things, I guess. Particularly when it's something I'm interested in.

You sir are a king among men. Thank you!

marcelangelo
09-28-2012, 06:03 AM
I second the blue turtle!!;)thans for sharing!love the climbing and thought about it since seeing a pic of don working on the claws weeks ago;)

Drose18
09-28-2012, 06:10 AM
3 cheers for HeroDerp again!

TheCanadiandrome
09-28-2012, 12:57 PM
3 cheers for HeroDerp again!
hip hip horray...hip hip horray...hip hip horrah!!! huzzah for herpderp!

HerpDerp
09-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Another clip? Mmmmhm. ;)

http://vimeo.com/50389815

Donatello19
09-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Another clip? Mmmmhm. ;)

HerpDerp You are amazing! Thanks so much for finding all these clips for us!

Anyways, I really like the interactions between Donnie and April. I think that is going to be one of the funniest things about the show!

We're only 3 and a half hours away now, I can't wait!

TurtleTitan97
09-28-2012, 04:05 PM

Another clip? Mmmmhm. ;)

Thank you so much, dude! You are on a roll!:tgrin: