PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you read the TVtropes webpage for this show? (It Has Extreme Speculations)

Refractive Reflections
05-06-2013, 09:39 PM
So I was skimming through the TVTropes website and I noticed the "WMG" or "Wild Mass Guess" section for the Nick series and I was surprised to know that there was a discussion webpage of sorts within the TVtropes website.

Anyways, I was reading all of the users predictions and theories as to what could happen for the future of the series. And its a mixed bag of ideas to say the least. :lol: Some are pretty logical (i.e. Miwa=Karai), some have possible shipping episodes (Don trying to figure a way to be human to be with April, but doesn't work/last; has an underlying "be yourself" theme), some have interesting potential conflicts (a conflict will eventually erupt between Leonardo and Master Splinter), some are extreme (the show will add a female eventually), some are hilarious (Spike will be revealed as female and later end up mutating into Venus Di Milo), and anything else you can think of. :lol:

So do any of you also read, or even contribute to the WMG page of TVtropes for the Nick series? Of course some of the topics parallel what's on this forum, but some of the other, more substantial topics, I probably wouldn't have thought of before.

...At the very least, it makes an entertaining read. :D :lol:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012

CyberCubed
05-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Ugh, people think the show will crossover with Kung Fu Panda or that the Turtles will all get love interests?

Sounds like the people editing info over there are mainly 14-15 year old girls.

Refractive Reflections
05-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Ugh, people think the show will crossover with Kung Fu Panda or that the Turtles will all get love interests?

Sounds like the people editing info over there are mainly 14-15 year old girls.

Dang CyberCubed, that was a fast response! LOL :lol:
Well you have to read the whole webpage to at least see some decent/rational topics. :P

RaphAndDonnie
The Wild Mass Guesses are one of the most entertaining parts of Tv Tropes. Haven't read any of the ones for TMNT though but I'll have to, just to get some good laughs. :lol:

Edit: Did a quick read through.

The Mighty Mutanimals will be formed, and Leatherhead, Tyler Rockwell, Pigeon Pete, Radical, Mondo Gecko, and Ray Fillet will be members.
Could you imagine? Lol.

CyberCubed
I see people think the Turtles are going to crossover with Power Rangers since they both air on Nick? Whaaat?

Some crazy stuff over there.

Refractive Reflections
05-06-2013, 09:48 PM
I see people think the Turtles are going to crossover with Power Rangers since they both air on Nick? Whaaat?

Some crazy stuff over there.

That's nothing, some are "out there" speculations about creative differences between the network Nickelodeon and Ciro Nieli. (I honestly don't know if there was or not, but like I said... it's entertaining to say the least. :lol:)

That webpage will give you plenty of more topics to discuss about here on the forums CyberCubed. ;) :lol: ...in case you worried about running out of them. ;)

Kunoichi_Haruko
05-06-2013, 09:52 PM
I'm on TvTropes all the time and I've read the TMNT pages often. I do tend to forget about the WMG page, though. Some tropers take a careful and considered approach to their guesswork; others seem to have a "throw crap at the wall until something sticks" mindset when guessing. I like to read those posts since you occasionally get people who'll call that person out on their foolishness.

CyberCubed
05-06-2013, 09:54 PM
LOL, one of those says the "REAL" Krang will show up as the leader of the Kraang.

I think someone over there has been reading my posts here on the forums.

miru
05-09-2013, 08:47 AM
I made some of those.

kelligrafie
05-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Spike will be revealed as female and later end up mutating into Venus Di Milo

No offence to Spike but that would be one UGLY Venus.

A Venus that's been hit in the face by the Shellraiser.

LivingMutagen
05-09-2013, 11:00 AM
I made some of those.

Hence why some of them are terrible

BubblyShell22
05-09-2013, 02:59 PM
I read some of those things, and I have to say that some of those ideas are horrible at best. Where do people come up with this stuff?

kelligrafie
05-10-2013, 09:10 AM
At some point, April will be kidnapped by one of the villains. She'll be Bound and Gagged and, when the villain calls the turtles on her phone, she will try to call for their help. This will lead Donatello, the turtle with the crush on her, to say, "That's April all right. I recognize her mumbles."

Bonus points if you read the line in Rob Paulsen's voice as I did.

This NEEDS to happen. I don't care how or why or when or where. Someone make this materialise.

Powder
05-10-2013, 03:54 PM
I feel like the dude who wrote that is prolly the same one who commissioned me to draw something similar...

Ninjinister
05-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Ugh, people think the show will crossover with Kung Fu Panda

What precisely is wrong with Kung Fu Panda?

snake
05-11-2013, 08:51 AM
What precisely is wrong with Kung Fu Panda?

Nothing, but the shows just wouldn't work together, Kung fu panda is fine by itself