PDA

View Full Version : Should the Neutrino be used?

TheBlueTurtle1
08-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Hey guys, Just wanted to hear what you though about the Neutrinos being used in the Nick version.
I was thinking they could be used in a more serious tone, unlike the OT, where they seemed spaced out.

So comment away.....:D

Luckyday
08-16-2013, 09:31 AM
I think like everything else in the show, they should have a tonal middle ground to them. I never like the the Neutrinos in the IDW because there was a huge lack of imagination towards them. If you take away the troll doll haircuts, they just humans in space with a princess zelda clone.

What can be done to make them more interesting is to give them a complex relationship with the Kraang and maybe humans.

drgon78
08-16-2013, 10:04 AM
I would love to see the Neutrinos regardless if April has any connection to them or not. Though I would like for them to have some psychic ability, maybe varies by individual.

Andrew NDB
08-16-2013, 10:28 AM
I would say "No" but it's a fair bet they'll be in there anyway.

TheBlueTurtle1
08-16-2013, 10:34 AM
I think a "middle ground" approach would be best, a mix between the OT and the IDW versions. It could make a few interesting episodes.

Would be interesting to see Casey and Spike interact with them in some way.

pingclang
08-16-2013, 10:40 AM
I never have liked the Neutrinos but if they do them, I hope they make it interesting. I liked the war aspect from IDW but still didn't like them. I'm sure they'll show up though.

TigerClaw
08-16-2013, 10:44 AM
I would love the Neutrinos to show up since they are from Dimension X, Which is a part of the Nick series thanks to the Krang.

Andrew NDB
08-16-2013, 11:07 AM
I never liked the Neutrinos, even when I was 6 and an avid fan of the Fred Wolf series. I found them irritating to the senses.

BubblyShell22
08-16-2013, 11:26 AM
I'd love to see the Neutrinos come back in the Nick show, and I think Nick would do a great job with them. They haven't disappointed us yet.

FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
08-16-2013, 11:29 AM
I would rather not see them...
But maybe Season 2 or 3 they may show up

Luckyday
08-16-2013, 11:37 AM
I never have liked the Neutrinos but if they do them, I hope they make it interesting. I liked the war aspect from IDW but still didn't like them. I'm sure they'll show up though.

They came across a little too boring and are ones from the OT are too annoying with outdated slang and not to mention having high pitch voices but if they can manage to make Karai really interesting then I'm am sure that they can do same for Neutrinos.

I hope they take some scientific inspiration from the neutrino particles and incorporate them into the neutrino aliens. Oh how much I would I give to see what they going to do with them Neutrinos.

pingclang
08-16-2013, 11:41 AM
They came across a little too boring and are ones from the OT are too annoying with outdated slang and not too mention the voices that full of helium but if they can manage to make Karai really interesting then I'm am sure that they can do same for Neutrinos.

I hope they take some scientific inspiration from the neutrino particles and incorporate them into the neutrino aliens. Oh how much I would I give to see what they going to do with them Neutrinos.

I agree %100 on the boring part. The war was cool but, bleh and OT Neutrinos made my skin crawl with those voices. I had to wiki what the hell a neutrino particle was and I have to say, they could definitely use that and make something awesome. Good eye.

BabyTurtles
08-16-2013, 11:51 AM
the neutrino's look funny XD

if they were gonna be in Nick...I hope they change their design...alot.

Luckyday
08-16-2013, 11:52 AM
I agree %100 on the boring part. The war was cool but, bleh and OT Neutrinos made my skin crawl with those voices. I had to wiki what the hell a neutrino particle was and I have to say, they could definitely use that and make something awesome. Good eye.

Thanks.:D One way that they can take from researching on neutrino particles is making them either a little to very much resistant to electricity.

pingclang
08-16-2013, 12:19 PM
Thanks.:D One way that they can take from researching on neutrino particles is making them either a little to very much resistant to electricity.

That or maybe something with the mass control, that could be interesting.

Refractive Reflections
08-16-2013, 09:56 PM
I don't mind too much, but as I've mentioned in previous threads, I don't want the Nick show to follow the OT too much. Otherwise the Nick won't really have its own identity if keeps on incorporating all of these OT elements though. :ohwell:

DonatelloNinja82
08-16-2013, 10:22 PM
I'm a strange minority who loved the Neutrinos and thought Mikey and Kala were adorable, so seeing them on this show would be cool.

snake
08-16-2013, 10:34 PM
No, unless their done like they are in the IDW series.

08-16-2013, 10:45 PM
Eh, why not? Aliens are staple with TMNT cartoons.

Konchadunga
08-17-2013, 01:55 AM
If the Booyaka-Showdown novelization is correct, then Nick's Dimension X is just an empty void, with only the Technodrome to break it up, so I'm not sure where the Neutrinos would fit into that. Of course, maybe that novelization isn't correct.

As to me, I am perfectly okay with the beatnik slang and haircuts. Just take that, with their hovering cars and skates, add the toughness of the IDW Neutrinos, and get Michelangelo and Kala together, and that's enough to justify their existence to me.

drgon78
08-17-2013, 05:37 AM
If they use them, I hope they will be at war with the Kraang like in the 80's version just update there look(maybe weird skin colors like blue, green, etc.) and no outdated slang.

DonatelloNinja82
08-17-2013, 10:41 AM
If the Booyaka-Showdown novelization is correct, then Nick's Dimension X is just an empty void, with only the Technodrome to break it up, so I'm not sure where the Neutrinos would fit into that. Of course, maybe that novelization isn't correct.

As to me, I am perfectly okay with the beatnik slang and haircuts. Just take that, with their hovering cars and skates, add the toughness of the IDW Neutrinos, and get Michelangelo and Kala together, and that's enough to justify their existence to me.

I'm with you there...I actually like their slang and the cars...and as I stated before Mike and Kala are adorable.

Coola Yagami
08-17-2013, 11:03 AM
The interesting thing about this version is if they did bring kala in they might actually show a date between mike and kala.

My only problem is even though he's a teenager, for some reason Mikey comes off to me as 'ewww girls have cooties'. Or maybe he's just gay for Chris Bradford.

Luckyday
08-17-2013, 07:14 PM
If they're going bring that angle from OT then I wonder how they going to portray this Kala or how will they write the chemistry between them? Who knows, maybe she will be a ditz this time around.