PDA

View Full Version : Since Season 2 is about mutants, should Season 3 be about aliens?

CyberCubed
05-05-2014, 03:34 PM
So its rather obvious the entire theme of Season 2 has been about introducing endless new mutants. However with Ciro already hinting the Triceratons will show up eventually should Season 3 be about aliens?

Dimension X is still barely explored in this show. We've never seen the Kraang homeworld, the actual Dimension X, the Triceratons, Neutrinos, etc.

Not to mention the Fugitoid will likely be used in this show as Ciro likes the Mirage material and he's an essential character. Would also be interesting to see Bishop show up.

Refractive Reflections
05-05-2014, 06:59 PM
Whether it's mutants or aliens, if (and it's a big if) the show continues in this current direction, we'll have a deluge of underdeveloped characters that's for sure, considering that action figure quota (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showpost.php?p=1255478&postcount=137) for the end of 2015 (midway of season 4).

It would make Dimension X be the limitless source for "Alien (Mutant) of the Week" plots.

CyberCubed
05-05-2014, 07:02 PM
I very much doubt that means 65 individual characters, most of those are likely Turtle variants. Remember Playmates doesn't even make toys of all the mutants as it is, there's no Dr. Rockwell toy for example, so I doubt they would make 65 mutant characters.

snake
05-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Meh. I think having a theme would limit the show.