PDA

View Full Version : Hero Factory

Darthknuxward
08-21-2014, 11:07 PM
So does anyone else collect LEGO Hero Factory? I started with the first sets and I got hooked. However I'm missing most of the villains and the Original versions of Stringer, Surge, and Bulk. I'm also missing every Breakout hero except for Rocka. I really need to catch up.

tmnt transformer
08-21-2014, 11:13 PM
Personally, I don't like Hero Factory... Bionicle was waaaaaay better IMO....

Candy Kappa
08-21-2014, 11:33 PM
I love the Hero Factory line, had all the first heroes, but I gave them away to get more space as I got more heroes that articulated better. I really enjoyed the prison break series, return of the old helmets and my favorite Natalie Breez.

I wasn't particularly fond of the 2nd series, I've got a couple and then I switched heads with the first series.

I only got one of the new totally not Pacific Rim set, the one where Breez takes on alone a monster, although I really like the build system, it's nice to see they try again minifig sized figures.

Whatswiththeheadbands?
09-01-2014, 02:38 PM

^^^^:tthumbsu::tthumbsu::tthumbsu:

Candy Kappa
09-01-2014, 02:45 PM
I wouldn't mind a return of Bionicle, like a Stars 2.0 line with the original Toa from the first run. Shame only Tahu was in the Stars series. Although the quality control on the Stars was terrible, the Glatorian line also had some easy breakable parts.

Zulithe
09-02-2014, 11:02 AM
Never tried Bionicle or Hero Factory. I like the mini robo-figures in the newer (2013-2014) Hero Factory sets though.

I love regular LEGO. And some "normal" LEGO sets have technic and/or hero factory pieces, I love how they can all be incorporated if you have the right connecting pieces.

Darthknuxward
09-14-2014, 03:38 PM

I agree that Bionicle is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, but I like Hero Factory for what it is.

Candy Kappa
09-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Never tried Bionicle or Hero Factory. I like the mini robo-figures in the newer (2013-2014) Hero Factory sets though.

I love regular LEGO. And some "normal" LEGO sets have technic and/or hero factory pieces, I love how they can all be incorporated if you have the right connecting pieces.

Yeah, the minifig sized heroes are great, I only got Breez (green Hero) and a monster. Kinda want to get some of the Mech suits as well.