PDA

View Full Version : Where can i acquire Turtles against H.A.T.E?

Bio_Ninja
06-30-2015, 02:40 AM
I have been collecting the TMNT 2003 dvd's for around 3 years now and the only dvd's i need in the first 5 seasons are alien invasion, Turtles against H.A.T.E and Ninja tribunal. i can collect alien invasion on amazon at a decent price, but i would have to pay alot for Ninja tribunal, and i could only occasionally find H.A.T.E on ebay and it will always go for at least £90, and i was wondering if there was anywhere else i can get h.a.t.e

ABrown
06-30-2015, 09:05 AM
Don't. Just don't. The 4Kids TMNT cartoon might just be my favorite action cartoon of all time. But right now just isn't the time to purchase the series on dvd.

evan2000
06-30-2015, 12:08 PM
I have been collecting the TMNT 2003 dvd's for around 3 years now and the only dvd's i need in the first 5 seasons are alien invasion, Turtles against H.A.T.E and Ninja tribunal. i can collect alien invasion on amazon at a decent price, but i would have to pay alot for Ninja tribunal, and i could only occasionally find H.A.T.E on ebay and it will always go for at least £90, and i was wondering if there was anywhere else i can get h.a.t.e

I currently own two pieces of Turtles Against H.A.T.E. DVDs (it was a long story how I end up having two) and will consider letting go one of them if I'm offered a reasonable price. To be frank, I bought both of them at rather hefty price from eBay too. Blame it on me for being desperate enough to bid on two auctions at the same time, and end up winning both although my intention was only to win either one of them :cry:

Anyway, this is one rare sight to behold as a result: :P

http://i.imgur.com/LjKkP0w.jpg

If you are truly serious about getting my copy to complete your collection, please PM me a price that you are comfortable to deal with, and I will consider letting it go at a slight loss. I don't need to keep both copies anyway, at the same time I do not wish to lose too much money out of this. So please keep that in mind if you would like to make me an offer. Thanks! :D

CyberCubed
06-30-2015, 03:07 PM
Just watch the episodes on youtube or online somewhere. The DVDs aren't worth the money.

TLP
06-30-2015, 09:13 PM
I currently own two pieces of Turtles Against H.A.T.E. DVDs (it was a long story how I end up having two) and will consider letting go one of them if I'm offered a reasonable price. To be frank, I bought both of them at rather hefty price from eBay too. Blame it on me for being desperate enough to bid on two auctions at the same time, and end up winning both although my intention was only to win either one of them :cry:

Anyway, this is one rare sight to behold as a result: :P

http://i.imgur.com/LjKkP0w.jpg

If you are truly serious about getting my copy to complete your collection, please PM me a price that you are comfortable to deal with, and I will consider letting it go at a slight loss. I don't need to keep both copies anyway, at the same time I do not wish to lose too much money out of this. So please keep that in mind if you would like to make me an offer. Thanks! :D

Nice collection man! :tgrin:

Leo656
06-30-2015, 10:33 PM
Just watch the episodes on youtube or online somewhere. The DVDs aren't worth the money.

Maybe they're not worth YOUR money, heathen. Meanwhile, stop encouraging people to steal.

pennydreadful
06-30-2015, 11:01 PM
Stealing??? Hey Cubed, what the heck were you doing with a car stereo anyway - or uh, don't you know that either? :P

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsP/13502-19052.jpg

Leo656
06-30-2015, 11:20 PM
HAH! Pop.