PDA

View Full Version : Happy 3 year birthday to Nick Turtles

Autbot_Benz
09-29-2015, 03:00 PM
3 years ago today September 29th 2012 Season 1 of Nick Turtles debuted. I owe Nick Turtles for getting me back in the fandom full force after a lengthy hiatus.

Keep up the awesome work Nick Turtles you are in my opinion the best of all the turtles cartoons.

Mew
09-29-2015, 04:41 PM
Happy Mutation Day!

OrangeNinja1987
09-29-2015, 05:05 PM
Happy Mutation Day!
I can hardly believe it's been three years. I still remember tuning in to watch my first episode (Never Say Xever -- man, I love that episode). That's what first got me into TMNT, and now I'm a crazy fanatic. :D

marcelangelo
09-29-2015, 06:16 PM
happy mutation day!
incredible how time flies!...I remember when I was searching all over the net for any piece of snippets that could tell me what this new show would look like;)

through all the things that kept me turning away from this show in the past three years there always came things that tuned me back into it.
so, thank you!

BubblyShell22
09-30-2015, 04:35 PM
Happy belated Mutation Day, Nick TMNT. Even though there are some aspects of this show I don't like (April having psychic powers and the love triangle) I still find it to be an enjoyable show. Here's to many more seasons to come!

Klunk1234
09-30-2015, 09:19 PM
3 years! Wow! Happy Mutation Day to the TMNT!:tcool:

Tarris Vaal
10-01-2015, 02:16 AM
Congratulations to the show! May they have many more!

I wonder if this means that the turtles themselves are officially considered 18 now? They haven't mentioned mutation day for a while 'in show' - would they start off Season 4 with it?

TurFlytle
10-01-2015, 04:12 AM
Congratulations to the show! May they have many more!

I wonder if this means that the turtles themselves are officially considered 18 now? They haven't mentioned mutation day for a while 'in show' - would they start off Season 4 with it?

Considering Kraang Sub-Prime said in the last episode that it's been 2 earth years since the Season 1 finale, yes. Also, the turtles were actually 15 in Rise of the Turtles.