PDA

View Full Version : [Fanfic] TMNT Netflix Series Idea

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Based on recent discussion in the TMNT Platinum Dunes thread, I took it upon myself to figure out how to adapt the narrative of Mirage TMNT's first volume to a Netflix-style comic book show, in the same vein as Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Lemme know what you think:

TMNT SEASON 1

Episode 1 (Issue #1)
The Turtles find and kill Oroku Saki, the Shredder, to avenge their master Splinter's sensei.

Episode 2 (Issue #2)
The Turtles meet April O'Neil and are hunted by Baxter Stockman's mousers.

Episode 3 (Issue #3)
The missing Splinter is recovered by TCRI workers, who are revealed to be Utroms. The Turtles try to find their master and move in with April.

Episode 4 (Raphael #1)
Raphael loses his cool and leaves his family, only to meet a hotheaded vigilante named Casey Jones.

Episode 5 (Issue #4)
An encounter with the now-leaderless Foot Clan leads the Turtles to TCRI, their missing master, and an alien conspiracy.

Episode 6 (Issue #5)
The Turtles have been teleported across the galaxy to an alien world, where they quickly end up allies of a fugitive robot fleeing from the military!

Episode 7 (Issue #6)
The Turtles and the Fugitoid are caught in the crossfire of an intergalactic war between the Triceraton Empire and the Federation! Meanwhile, the U.S. Army prepares to invade the mysterious TCRI building in New York City.

Episode 8 (Issue #7)
The Turtles are reunited with Splinter in the TCRI building and the Utrom aliens explain the mutants' origin, while the U.S. Army continues to lay siege to TCRI.

Episode 9 (Issue #9)
Splinter and the Turtles are drawn to a young man named Gosei Hattori, whose family business is a rival to the Foot Clan.

Episode 10 (Michelangelo #1)
After reuniting with Splinter and April, the Turtles return to daily life in New York and begin preparing for Christmas. Michelangelo goes out on his own and finds himself rescuing an abandoned kitten while trying to protect a shipment of toys from the thieving Purple Dragon gang!

Episode 11 (Donatello #1)
Working to repair April's water heater, Donatello discovers an unassuming artist in the basement, a mysterious crystal, and a portal to a strange new world.

Episode 12 (Leonardo #1)
While his family celebrates Christmas Eve, Leonardo's training run is ambushed by the Foot Clan.

Episode 13 (Issue #10)
Outnumbered and cornered, the Turtles and Splinter try to protect the injured Leonardo as the Shredder and his Foot Clan swarm April's apartment.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-12-2015, 10:59 AM
TMNT SEASON 2

Episode 1 (Issue #11)
Defeated at the hands of the Foot Clan, The Turtles, April, Casey, and Splinter retreat to Casey's abandoned farmhouse in Northampton.

Episode 2 (Tales #1)
Still recovering from their traumatic defeat by the Foot Clan, the Turtles and their friends are quickly caught up in a family feud when Casey's cousin Sid comes to the Northampton farmhouse.

Episode 3 (Issue #12)
The Turtles and their friends are hunted by a group of survivalist terrorists in the Northampton woods.

Episode 4 (Issue #8.)
The Turtles meet a time-traveling apprentice named Renet who takes them to confront an evil sorceror in the Middle Ages.

Episode 5 (Tales #2)
A training run in the nearby city of Springfield leads the Turtles into an alliance with a vigilante policeman against a gang of gun-runners.

Episode 6 (Tales #4)
The Turtles and Casey encounter a crazed homeless man with a curious affinity for rats in an abandoned factory.

Episode 7 (Tales #6)
Michelangelo, Raphael, and Donatello return to New York to investigate reports of a giant reptile in the sewers... only to end up in the sights of a big game hunter who is also hunting the creature.

Episode 8 (Tales #7)
Renet returns and enlists the Turtles' help on a mission to prehistoric times, where Savanti Romero has survived and is planning his revenge.

Episode 9 (Issue #28.)
The Turtles and their friends raft down a river and encounter mysterious fishmen... an encounter that forces the mutants to confront the harsh reality of their own existence.

Episode 10 (Issues #24-26)
Continuing down the river, Michelangelo's chance encounter with a leech escalates into monstrous consequences.

Episode 11 (Issues #46-47)
In an attempt to cure Gosei Hattori of a mysterious ailment, Renet takes the Turtles back in time to Feudal Japan, where the journey of one enemy will end and the journey of another enemy will begin...

Episode 12 (Issues #19-20)
Frustrated and fed up with his family's self-imposed exile to Northampton, Raphael breaks ranks and returns to New York City to face the Foot Clan. His brothers are forced to follow after him, while Splinter is forced to face the consequences of his choices and of being a father.

Episode 13 (Issues #20-21)
Aided by a rogue Triceraton soldier named Zog, the four Turtles fight their way through the ranks of the Foot Clan to face the Shredder. The feud between Oroku Saki and Hamato Yoshi will end tonight.

Etsyturtle2
12-12-2015, 11:01 AM
Why are you such a genius?

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-12-2015, 11:01 AM
SEASON 3

Episode 1 (Issue #45)
The Turtles return to New York City to investigate the activities of the Foot Clan since the second death of the Shredder, and find their friend Leatherhead has forged an uneasy alliance with a ragtag band of Foot ninja.

Episode 2 (Issue #48.)
Returning to Northampton, a simple training run goes horribly wrong and tragedy pits the police vigilante Nobody against Casey Jones.

Episode 3 (Issue #49)
As the relationships in their adopted family begin to crack and strain, the Turtles seek to prove Casey Jones innocent and Casey struggles with the guilt of what he has done.

Episode 4 (Issue #50)
Splinter seeks his own path, April leaves to visit his sister in California, Casey runs from his mistakes, and the Turtles return to New York City.

Episode 5 (Issue #51)
The Turtles set up base in NYC and begin investigating the violent Foot Clan civil war while April and Casey begin pursuing normal lives on their own.

Episode 6 (Issue #52)
Casey loses a fight and begins a new relationship, while the Turtles' investigation of the Foot Clan factions escalates as the Elite Guard instigate a massacre in downtown New York.

Episode 7 (Issue #53)
Tensions continue between April and her sister, Splinter has an accident that strands him in the remains of an old factory, and the Turtles wage war against the Foot Clan as civilian casualties pile up.

Episode 8 (Issues #54-55)
Casey and April's personal problems continue to increase, Splinter discovers that he is not alone, and the Turtles question their next move.

Splinter meets the Rat King, and the Turtles are attacked by the Elite Guard.

Episode 9 (Issues #56-57)
Casey and Gabrielle are wed, April's father dies, the Rat King taunts Splinter, and a new faction of Foot capture Leonardo in order to bring the Turtles to a meeting with the leader of the Japanese Foot Clan.

Episode 10 (Issue #58.)
Casey becomes a widower and a father as April returns to New York. The Elite Guard launch an attack on the Japanese Foot and Karai, and the Turtles prepare to retaliate.

Episode 11 (Issue #59)
The Turtles and Karai attempt to deceive the Elite Guard, but the gambit fails and a vicious battle erupts. Splinter bids farewell to the Rat King.

Episode 12 (Issue #60)
Casey and April both seek to find new jobs in New York, while the Turtles and Karai wage war against the Elite Guard.

Episode 13 (Issues #61-62)
The Foot Clan civil war comes to an end, and as the Turtles and their family are reunited, no one will ever be the same again.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-12-2015, 11:02 AM
Why are you such a genius?

Illegal genetic experiments.

Etsyturtle2
12-12-2015, 11:04 AM
Illegal genetic experiments.

That explains the hair.

Panda_Kahn_fan
12-12-2015, 11:11 AM
Love the concept of the more mature TMNT series and the Episode ideas/summaries, hate the fact that's it's exclusively Mirage material that's allowed in the series (seriously, the magic lines that divide versions in importance only exist in fan's minds) I'd much prefer a gritty Idw adaptation but with the turtles, but for a Mirage fan this'd be perfect.

CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
12-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Love the concept of the more mature TMNT series and the Episode ideas/summaries, hate the fact that's it's exclusively Mirage material that's allowed in the series (seriously, the magic lines that divide versions in importance only exist in fan's minds) I'd much prefer a gritty Idw adaptation but with the turtles, but for a Mirage fan this'd be perfect.

It says what it is in the very first post:

Based on recent discussion in the TMNT Platinum Dunes thread, I took it upon myself to figure out how to adapt the narrative of Mirage TMNT's first volume to a Netflix-style comic book show, in the same vein as Daredevil and Jessica Jones.

Not a new version of TMNT, just Mirage adapted and given some love it deserves.

Sabacooza
12-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Sign me up for a Mirage based live action or animated Netflix series. Hell, I'd even love to see something IDW based. Just stay away from the Fred Wolf stuff as much as possible. That has way too much influence as it is.

MikeandRaph87
12-12-2015, 12:22 PM
I dont know if I can get into it. We have already seen it all in the 1990 film and 2003 cartoon. I feel it would be a rehash with a different look. I will give you credit though because you pulled out everything that I like in Mirage. When Shredder dies for good I drop the book. If it had '87 cartoon elements and other stuff I will be more convinced. Of course it's all in theory anyway.

TurtleTitan97
12-12-2015, 12:32 PM
I could totally get behind a Netflix series like this.

Panda_Kahn_fan
12-12-2015, 12:53 PM
It says what it is in the very first post:

Not a new version of TMNT, just Mirage adapted and given some love it deserves.

Fair enough, as a mirage adaptation this would really work. Not my cup of tea, but sounds like as great mirage series.

pennydreadful
12-12-2015, 04:47 PM
I could totally get behind a Netflix series like this.

I would get behind, in front of and underneath a Netflix series like this.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb9185FJF71r76lino1_250.gif